Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: any noein players out there?

  1. #1

    Default any noein players out there?

    hi its pipster, any old noein players out there who knows or remembers me, please can you message me.
    cheers
    pip.

  2. #2

    Default

    "any noein players out there?" hope so, I like killing wanabe's chiefs...

  3. #3
    MemberMember dazza1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    488

    Default

    I remember you fella. Has Noein come back again for S1?

  4. #4

    Default

    hi daz you on here or what?
    and real eagle....pfffft!

  5. #5

  6. #6
    intelligencer Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member james22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    send me one grizz??

  7. #7

    Default

    wheres all the moderators when noein are on a recruitment drive :p

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    wheres all the moderators when noein are on a recruitment drive :p
    Are you bored again? :p

  9. #9
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Noein are old news - well they were last server aswell

    FOR PONY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Are you bored again? :p
    I heard noein were full of mods, the other rumours Ill keep to myself as the multi mod visits to my inbox house today tells me im pushing my luck :p

  11. #11
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    I heard noein were full of mods, the other rumours Ill keep to myself as the multi mod visits to my inbox house today tells me im pushing my luck :p
    Remember the game Trumps?

    I've got 2 bans and 1 warning.

    Trump that?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    I heard noein were full of mods, the other rumours Ill keep to myself as the multi mod visits to my inbox house today tells me im pushing my luck :p
    not sure abyss really counts

    And I was in Noein for two years before becoming a mod lol

  13. #13

    Default

    Noein is the jedi equivellant of being trained off yoda for mods

    Baldy I managed to get two mods to "spam" my inbox on one post without getting banned. anyone who knows me from previous knows I hold the record for bans (not that im proud of it)

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    Noein is the jedi equivellant of being trained off yoda for mods

    Baldy I managed to get two mods to "spam" my inbox on one post without getting banned. anyone who knows me from previous knows I hold the record for bans (not that im proud of it)
    Groggers beat you surely?

    lol I'm well aware that having been in Deb AND Noein therefore automatically makes being into the devil(ess) as far as some are concerned

  15. #15

    Default

    Noein are one of the most hated alliances on the domain. Last time we played s2 we were a wing in debello and we all hated debello thats the measure of the alliances you frequent :p

    I think it got to the point that any infraction meant at least a month ban :p, only two prolific posters were IP blocked that I knew of the other was for a hysterical series of pictures on s2 two years ago you may remember.

  16. #16
    MemberMember almosthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    next to a beach.
    Posts
    325

    Default

    if you wernt part of the Yoink,Erkan,AK47 or Yuki hanna account last server then you are full of gas.

  17. #17
    Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almosthuman View Post
    if you wernt part of the Yoink,Erkan,AK47 or Yuki hanna account last server then you are full of gas.
    Yoink? What has Yoink got to do with Nowin?
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

    [21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

    [21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

    [21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

  18. #18
    MemberMember almosthuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    next to a beach.
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Ying and Yang...diametrically opposed,but they make the world go round !
    ill iron your medals china,they should pay you appearance fees !

  19. #19

    Default

    What's a 'Noein'?

  20. #20
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin View Post
    What's a 'Noein'?
    Most hated alliance in the history of Travian - or so I'm told...
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •