View Poll Results: How badly will SWM suck at endgame?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • They will suck and blow

2 6.25%
  • Even the natars will be too embarrassed to fight them

15 46.88%
  • The SE is worse

5 15.63%
  • Endgame? They are destroying sheds! SHEDS!

10 31.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How badly does SWM suck?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Were you and are you still trying to drive me off the forum - YES
    You just don't get it do you? You came here full of hostility against all those who were poking fun at a group of 100+ people for not doing very well, and you made it your personal crusade to get on the nerves of all of those people. Well done, you succeeded, but you shouldn't act so hurt and surprised when they all bite back.

Continuing to wind them up further isn't gonna make anything better, and crying about bullying is just pathetic. You call pure infantile, but your constant baiting of people, before crying when someone says something back is way more childish.

Finally, no-one is trying to drive you off the forum. We are more than happy to have people actively posting here. Even complete tools have their place, however, going away until you can think up some decent arguments that take on a lighter tone rather than causing everything to descend into flaming perhaps could be a good plan.

You'll never win a flame war by the way, we have the biggest Fwoosh.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

Why are you talking about rubbing children now?

Infantile? said someone who is crying that hes being bullied.
    Infantile? someone who sends friend requests to people he does know to try get friends
    Infantile? having imaginary friends
    Infantile? "I just like to annoy people and wind them up"
    Infantile? Not being able to gage your social perception

You have no argument now, you cried bullies, you werent being bullied, it was an admitition you were totally out of your depth. Your attempts to get support backfired and further people see you for what you are, a forum turd.

More and more people are finding the need to reply to side against you, the only person who has added anything remotely in your favour is a mod to make sure the little boy is alright; how pathetic, and they only notice you because they are my own personal mod who follows me wherever I go :p
    Last edited by pure; 18 May 2011 at 11:00 AM.

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    I have two warnings I think, one for dangerous use of sense of humour and the other you give me for daring to argue with "da supa modz" :p. Also had the disappointed mod post the night after drunk fueled spamming Ross Pmed me about a report but he was talking guff
    I'm pretty sure I didn't give you a warning for arguing with me. It's not something I'd do. But if you want to think that then that's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    More and more people are finding the need to reply to side against you, the only person who has added anything remotely in your favour is a mod to make sure the little boy is alright; how pathetic, and they only notice you because they are my own personal mod who follows me wherever I go :p
    That is true. I follow you around all the time. I wake up on a morning, hoping for you to have posted something and give my life purpose. Oh, wait... my stupidity for "following you" and replying to you when you reply to me.

And I'm not sure I've said anything in his favour? Unless you're talking about someone else that is.

Someone who cries bully and then continues to make a situation worse will get no sympathy from me. If they are willing to continue things as they are and even escalate them, they can't think they're that bad. I'd advise those involved to have a think about what they're saying if they don't want things to get any worse.

Now play nice, or I'll have to phone your parents !

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Second Heartbeat View Post
    I'm pretty sure I didn't give you a warning for arguing with me. It's not something I'd do. But if you want to think that then that's fine with me.

That is true. I follow you around all the time. I wake up on a morning, hoping for you to have posted something and give my life purpose. Oh, wait... my stupidity for "following you" and replying to you when you reply to me.

And I'm not sure I've said anything in his favour? Unless you're talking about someone else that is.

Someone who cries bully and then continues to make a situation worse will get no sympathy from me. If they are willing to continue things as they are and even escalate them, they can't think they're that bad. I'd advise those involved to have a think about what they're saying if they don't want things to get any worse.

i wish SHB followed me around

also Mark! stay on topic! this is about how SWM suck... so atleast tell us how badly you think they suck

FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

Quote Originally Posted by Second Heartbeat View Post

I did use :p both times which absolves me imo

stop spamming please

Quiz Miss Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Devilish's Avatar

Well this is all very exciting... Cup Cake anyone?
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Locust - delicious deep fried snack from Thailand

SHED BUILDERS GUILD 2011

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devilish View Post
    Well this is all very exciting... Cup Cake anyone?
    ohhhhh ill swap you! ive got cookies in the oven

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Boring one,

Your posts are getting ever longer and ever more dull. I'm sure you would love me to be banned so you can all happily go back to slagging off the SE unapposed
    If I'm being bullied I should stop posting?
    No one likes me and it's too late for me here?
    I should go away?
    NOT A CHANCE!
    No idea what an outright attack is we are just playing with him?
    BRING IT ON. LOL

Pompous, arrogant, aloof, whining impotence is all I hear from you.

Second Heartbeat,

Thanks for your concern, but please don't worry about me I'm quite happy.

I wonder if there has been any known cases of different forms of mental illness caused by playing travian or posting on the forum, I for one feel u would really benefit from a 'chill' pill at present before u end up 'case study A'

Eddy

Hey Nix

Getting going again isn't it ?

They're lining up to froth at the mouth and out do each other in their displays of outrage and indignation. pmsl

I've put the kettle on. Nice cup of tea I think to go with the cup cakes.

I'll try not to pour it on pure's lap

Maybe you lot should elect a spokeperson so it doesn't look like you're all ganging up. It is kinda hard when you give one post and five long ones appear wanting a reply. Fortunately none of you seem to say much worth replying to and that helps. lol
    Last edited by Eddy; 18 May 2011 at 05:45 PM.

that tool still gong on is it the same crap as normal spurting from he's mouth

Quote Originally Posted by kifflar View Post
    I wonder if there has been any known cases of different forms of mental illness caused by playing travian or posting on the forum, I for one feel u would really benefit from a 'chill' pill at present before u end up 'case study A'
    I don't think it's caused by playing travian - more likely travian is the symptom of somethign that was already there
    -- rabbid, fetch me a banana --

cliffy> this is possibly the best 0 pop account I have ever seen, or ever will see

[10:35:38] ***** : just annoy the godfather (rofl)
    [10:37:54] junko: i dont even know that guy and i have heard his name so often
    [10:38:03] ***** : (chuckle)
    [10:38:34] junko: played travian for around 6 years and never came across him
    [10:38:55] ***** : lol
    [10:39:40] junko: S1 and S2
    [10:40:04] junko: hear people moan about him a lot though
    [10:40:14] junko: is his name tony or something
    [10:40:42] ***** : (nod)
    [10:41:33] junko: guessing he isnt that good on his own then (chuckle) needs lots of others to help defend him
    [10:42:18] ***** : mmm i can't say anything bad against him but he needs to change
    [10:43:58] cliffy: bah, its morning
    [10:44:18] ***** : its nearly afternoon
    [10:44:37] cliffy: wooooooo junko doesnt know who godfather is?

it's true... SWM suck that much that Junko doesnt even know who their 3 server long leader is

Quote Originally Posted by klive View Post
    [10:35:38] ***** : just annoy the godfather (rofl)
    [10:37:54] junko: i dont even know that guy and i have heard his name so often
    [10:38:03] ***** : (chuckle)
    [10:38:34] junko: played travian for around 6 years and never came across him
    [10:38:55] ***** : lol
    [10:39:40] junko: S1 and S2
    [10:40:04] junko: hear people moan about him a lot though
    [10:40:14] junko: is his name tony or something
    [10:40:42] ***** : (nod)
    [10:41:33] junko: guessing he isnt that good on his own then (chuckle) needs lots of others to help defend him
    [10:42:18] ***** : mmm i can't say anything bad against him but he needs to change
    [10:43:58] cliffy: bah, its morning
    [10:44:18] ***** : its nearly afternoon
    [10:44:37] cliffy: wooooooo junko doesnt know who godfather is?

it's true... SWM suck that much that Junko doesnt even know who their 3 server long leader is
    :p i may have spoken too him a long time ago on skype but it wasnt a memorable experience .... might have been while i was running Debello ... had chats to a lot of insignificant people in those days

Quote Originally Posted by Junko View Post
    :p i may have spoken too him a long time ago on skype but it wasnt a memorable experience .... might have been while i was running Debello ... had chats to a lot of insignificant people in those days
    As you do now, as you have cliffy on skype

I <3 this thread

T4 - The cure for travian addicts

My S2 2009/10 hammer

i <3 Smit

also

[19:31:11] Pete (pompidoo): Jim, yesterday I chiefed a village from The Godfather on s2. 10 minutes later SWM re-inforced it with 700 scouts....30 seconds after that they tried to scout the same village with 600 scouts
    [19:31:32] Pete (pompidoo): no real need for defence when SWM are concerned

[19:32:19] cliffy: quite possibly the most amazing thing ever
    [19:32:42] cliffy: can i put that into the forum?
    [19:32:49] Pete (pompidoo): haha, please do

well got to give them there dues at least they know to use scouts lol

I am a bit of a noob and do not post on here just lurk. I will no doubt be shot down flames by the regular forum users.
    However it does seem we occasionally get something right.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1113605bf95

lol two new users just to post that

its the best thing swm have managed in 4 years

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sllimzulu View Post
    I am a bit of a noob and do not post on here just lurk. I will no doubt be shot down flames by the regular forum users.
    However it does seem we occasionally get something right.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1113605bf95
    Slim! Nice to see you posting. (stany72)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast