Thread: Travian Survey

Default Travian Survey

Hey Guys,

I'd be very useful to me (and hopefully to some others as well) if you would be willing to take a maximum of 10 minutes (normally significantly less) of your time to answer this Travian related survey.

Survey Found Here!

The survey is primarily focussed at finding out about the demographic of players and what people think about Travian 4 as well as features people would like to see in the future of the game. The answers will be analysed together with the results of my previous survey to look at what actual players want from the game. All results are completely anonymous and the answers will be shared as part of the complete figures and not individually.

This survey has not been created/run/or endorsed by Travian however Travian HQ have knowledge of the survey and answers may be shared anonymously with them.

Peace ☮ Love ♥ Rawr Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cryos's Avatar

Oh gawd another survey. No.

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Oh gawd. Cryos is still here.

Peace ☮ Love ♥ Rawr Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cryos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    Oh gawd. Cryos is still here.
    Why yes ofc <3

Why would I ever leave? There is no reason to leave

ElementalGoDz

Submitted, but however you do like your surveys

Quote Originally Posted by ElementalGoDz View Post
    Submitted, but however you do like your surveys
    I love my surveys, it's all I live for. Every night I go to bed and dream of new surveys, new questions, new results and then I spend all day planning the next one.

completed it also, surveys are only as good as the input they get, the more people completing them gives a better cross sectional response. I can handle taking a few mins of my time to fill in if it has any possibility of giving us more things we want.

Done and done. Hope it's helpful.

I am a good sport. I handed in a ton of surveys that are not filled in for you xoxo

New Poster

".ge (germany)"

Don't you mean .de?
    (http://www.travian.de/)
    Ex Forum Admin/Support .in
    Ex Super Moderator/Support .co.za

Yep I do, thanks for pointing that out. I'll get it changed later.

Surveys are a good source of information. You have my vote!

Nice Survey. I hope Medals for traders happens in classic and a new tribe would be nice

rolaand i agree with you mate,-another thing, notice this or not but females play travian aswell so....female hero will be good.background of survey should be travian screen shot in my opinion....//eddy

Survey filled out. Some of the best Travian players are women and i know a few that wouldnt play because the heros were depicted as male, in my opinion a big oversight by Travian.
    The forums and forum account will no longer be in use.

Filled it out but to be honest I don't really hold much store in most surveys. Not that they might be helpful but that people often just use parts of them to come to a conclusion.

Saying that, I do think a 4th tribe might have been a huge help to pique the interest of old pros who are quitting because of T4.

Master Blaster

Done............

Moderator Comment: ben kenobi
    Thanks for all the help and support answer the survey, now closed