Thread: Reset Hero Attributes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Default Reset Hero Attributes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Come on Travian, get your finger out and sort this out.

How frustrated do you think we get having to single click to reset the attributes on our hard working hero????????????????????????

This morning I reset my hero, 144 single effing clicks and 7 minutes later it was complete. Will be a lot worse as he gets stronger, I can imagine that some players would consider resetting up until the 300 point mark and the thought of having to take approx 20 minutes to reset attributes at that stage puts me off the game.

Ri - effing - diculous.

Yes I am mad, yes I am (in a very drunken state) off. Its stupid, change it so we can have a similar method to the market place for sending off our resources, give us the option to type in the points we want next to the attributes. I want to change them in seconds not 7 minutes because each click requires a damn refresh of the screen.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dee

This is a fair point, I can see why it'd be more annoying if you had a slow internet connection. This should be implemented for player ease.

Couple of text boxes, edit the PHP and SQL queries and you're good to go.

Good point , needs sorting
    Previous IGN : mrdbristol

Hey Krip,

what annoys me is that I have 50MB broadband and just 4 tabs open but I have to wait a minimum of 5 seconds between each click or it won't register the click - I had 144 points to reset but I would not be surprised if I clicked nearer to 200 times, maybe more. :-(

Typing into a box as we do for the market would be so much easier. It would also increase funds for Travian as I would buy more books of wisdom and change attributes more often if it were easier to do.

Still angry and very frustrated.

Dee

An idea on this topic was submitted to the Ideas section of the team forum about a week or two ago I believe and we are pushing for it to receive as much attention as possible.

if you want attention could we not do a poll and maybe put a link to that poll so everyone is aware of he problems, I decided to change his points again this morning, started over an hour ago and still not managed to finish them off, it really is taking me 1 min to do 10 pts and thats at max speed :-(

Here's the idea:

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ibution-system

Here's the poll where it won:

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...il-Competition

So yeah, what you've said has already been suggested, we've forwarded that idea on to the Travian Team forum and it has been receiving some attention, unfortunately we are not sure (at this time) that developers are actively using the team forum which is a shame but we know Agge and some other senior Travian staff are so there is hope that ideas will get passed further upwards.

cool, i did look for the thread but couldn't find it. I may have a word with my boss, wouldn't hurt for her to put a word in with Agge too.

Thanks for pointing this all out to me, may as well close this one up, you have the links in here and thats all we really needed.

Hugs,

Dee
    MH aux

Yeah that'd be good to help, maybe you could also post in the team forum thread about it to help give further support?

Thread Locked.