Running for: 45 days

Posts per day: 62

S4
    Running for: 64 days

Posts per day: 8!

S7
    Running for: 123

Posts per day: 21

A vast amount of S7 posts would have been questions due to the fact it is the first proper T4 - so where is the in game banter. S4 is about exciting as a dodo.

Leading the way is the tired old T3.6 server that is S1 - the most active Embassy of all servers! Even speed (another T3.6) was very active and most of that was banter which was allowed.

Does S1 have a persecution complex? Yes. Let's all migrate to the extremely exciting S4 Embassy shall we which will be very easy to moderate and no fun for the players - just like the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Or, you could interpret that as there being so much action on the server; there is less time to post on the forum...

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Or, you could interpret that as there being so much action on the server; there is less time to post on the forum...
    Seriously? The speed server is a much more intense game as you know and (off the top of my head) the post count per day is similar to S1 and increased towards / during endgame when things become extremely busy so your suggestion is, well.. flawed.

Also S4 has 4 times number of active players than the speed server finished with and they can't find time to post?
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Cant we just lock this thread, its a nothing thread about nothing.

Its not about the game.

Its just about people who spam.

ZvoneBoban

you sound jealous. Have a cookie.