Thread: Cancel Bug?

Default Cancel Bug?

Well, I was sending out scouts a few minutes ago and just reviewing it, I realised I messed up and reinforced instead. I went to the rally point to cancel... and theres no X's. Am I missing something, because I'm sure there is normally X's there.

Time limit or something? Thats the only possible thing I can think off other then it just being a bug. Its been there other times, I'm normally able to cancel. Just at the moment I can't. Its very strange.

Peace ☮ Love ♥ Rawr Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cryos's Avatar

Err yeah. You have 90 seconds to cancel it if it is wrong. So no bug.

That would explain it. Any reason for there being a limit?

Peace ☮ Love ♥ Rawr Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cryos's Avatar

I guess the usual reasons, sending out your hammer and then recalling it if you find out you underestimated the defense available from whoever is defending your attack etc etc

The 90 second limit is there if you are dodging attacks or make a genuine mistake when sending out an attack. If you take longer than 90 seconds to realise a mistake or you get some nerves half way through the attacks then it was just made strategy to do it in the first place and you are locked in so to speak.