Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 118

Thread: FPF (For Pony Fail)

  1. #1

    Default FPF (For Pony Fail)

    They declared they would be insignificant in-game. (Achieved)

    They declared they would bring their unique style of spamming to the forum. (Fail)

    They declared this unique style would take over the forum world ((FAIL).I think it is safe to say only Nowin are less effective than FP and HATE have pwn'd everyone on all fronts).

    In all honesty Inc look good. I asked FP about it and they said. "Inc are good because most of their alliance is Teuts. If you look at our alliance we are mostly Gauls. But Inc like Hot Fuzz and every other alliance (except FP) is full of farms and fails....we will talk about them in the forum but wont farm them ourselves because that would make us look like we know what we are doing!!!!"

    Of course I could be wrong. Although if I am we can be sure Baldymorph will let it be known with a lightning quick remark such as "you muppet" He's a charmer is that one!
    Last edited by ben kenobi; 29 Jul 2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCramer View Post
    In all honesty Inc look good.
    Granted, Inc are better than Hate, but that's not saying much, considering the lack of quality on both fronts. It cannot be denied that s1 hate is not a patch on the original, and last round's Pulse have not had the same quality of returning players to Inc this round. TLW, on the other hand, remain as steady as always.

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCramer View Post
    we are mostly Gauls.
    Some of the best Gauls in the game and I wouldn't have it any other way
    Sheds Save Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    of course you want my goat we have all heard of the simfails love for the goat, licking goats is the SE national sport, that and embassy building, Embassy based goat licking.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SciFi Chick View Post
    It cannot be denied that s1 hate is not a patch on the original
    I deny this - you fail again.

  4. #4
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    To be fair For pony are pretty good, they attack phalanxes with spears like real pro's

  5. #5

    Default

    Yeah we are bad, so are noein. Both are in the top10 and we are top10 offence.

    Sounds like we are all guff together. Its a very poor server with poor versions of alliances and people with second or third fiddle accounts just because its the last 3.6 opportunity for a year. People have signed up with little thought.

    As when you get attacked by 1K troops you post it up as the best defence though, you are also boring/stupid noobs
    Last edited by pure; 29 Jul 2011 at 09:39 AM.
    (and my degree in English Lit W/Creative Writing, specialising in contemporary poetry)
    And your limerick has incorrect rhythm.

  6. #6

    Default

    The only answer is to embrace mediocrity. Then we can all be happy.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    Yeah we are bad, so are noein. Both are in the top10 and we are top10 offence.Sounds like we are all guff together. Its a very poor server with poor versions of alliances and people with second or third fiddle accounts just because its the last 3.6 opportunity for a year. People have signed up with little thought.As when you get attacked by 1K troops you post it up as the best defence though, you are also boring/stupid noobs
    I agree but I do think we have some quality forum posters

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    I agree but I do think we have some quality forum posters
    including frasier? Hes as boring as his namesake.

    You say hate came here to fight people from s5? Yet all you do is seek to flame an alliance a shadow of its former self and a group of people based on s2 spam (s2 has got so boring that WWs are hitting 50 and still theres been nothing posted of note). I havent even seen them have to mention geoffles yet, poor skillz

    TBH Id seek to criticise those that seek to meta the opposition into submission, not a bunch of gauls or people continuing a name in the hope to regain former glories.

    You do get a +1 forum repz for not getting banned for a couple of weeks tho.
    (and my degree in English Lit W/Creative Writing, specialising in contemporary poetry)
    And your limerick has incorrect rhythm.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    Yet all you do is seek to flame an alliance a shadow of its former self
    We only ever started to noise them up as they drew attention to themselves here, prior to that we hadnt bothered - its a shame Grizzlybore no longer posts as he and his chimp were funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    TBH Id seek to criticise those that seek to meta the opposition into submission, not a bunch of gauls or people continuing a name in the hope to regain former glories.
    You do that then, we will continue to amuse ourselves in whatever way we see fit
    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    You do get a +1 forum repz for not getting banned for a couple of weeks tho.
    I have been promised by Chriscv that my next transgression will be met with a permanent ban, he will personally implement it so I have had to stop playing that game. I think I was up to 5 pages of infractions and 5 mods in the last 10 visitors to my profile, I was winning the competition but unfortunately it was suspended...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    .You do that then, we will continue to amuse ourselves in whatever way we see fit

    I have been promised by Chriscv that my next transgression will be met with a permanent ban, he will personally implement it so I have had to stop playing that game. I think I was up to 5 pages of infractions and 5 mods in the last 10 visitors to my profile, I was winning the competition but unfortunately it was suspended...
    I find HQ overrule Chris

    Who are the metas to bash? NIT? are R still about? who on earth would join hot fuzz.
    (and my degree in English Lit W/Creative Writing, specialising in contemporary poetry)
    And your limerick has incorrect rhythm.

  11. #11

    Default

    arrak collapsed, they never knew what farming was last server. came as a surprise to them. Nit, fuzz and noein seem the main bashee contenders. noein will implode sooner or later. fuzz will succumb and nit seem to have it easy...lets teach them the meaning of being farmed.

  12. #12
    Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    You say hate came here to fight people from s5?
    im still waiting for ghey to appear in the SW and have us a battle

    i think they have all fled to T4 which is a shame, would be nice to have decent opponents

    they could be just giving us a massive head start though


  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leem101 View Post
    im still waiting for ghey to appear in the SW and have us a battle

    i think they have all fled to T4 which is a shame, would be nice to have decent opponents

    they could be just giving us a massive head start though

    Its ok I know how to bring half of them out;

    geoffles, geoffles, geoffles
    (and my degree in English Lit W/Creative Writing, specialising in contemporary poetry)
    And your limerick has incorrect rhythm.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    Its ok I know how to bring half of them out;

    geoffles, geoffles, geoffles
    Were you saying that while looking in the mirror? It may just work. There's a few Ghey players in UNCLE I think. If I'm not mistaken I think the ChuckleBrothers account maybe Ghey players.

  15. #15
    Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCramer View Post
    Were you saying that while looking in the mirror? It may just work. There's a few Ghey players in UNCLE I think. If I'm not mistaken I think the ChuckleBrothers account maybe Ghey players.
    yeah if they are the ones i thought they were, its a shame they havent lit up the forums yet

  16. #16
    Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    letchworth gc
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCramer View Post
    They declared they would be insignificant in-game. (Achieved)

    They declared they would bring their unique style of spamming to the forum. (Fail)

    They declared this unique style would take over the forum world ((FAIL).I think it is safe to say only Nowin are less effective than FP and HATE have pwn'd everyone on all fronts).

    In all honesty Inc look good. I asked FP about it and they said. "Inc are good because most of their alliance is Teuts. If you look at our alliance we are mostly Gauls. But Inc like Hot Fuzz and every other alliance (except FP) is full of farms and fails....we will talk about them in the forum but wont farm them ourselves because that would make us look like we know what we are doing!!!!"

    Of course I could be wrong. Although if I am we can be sure Baldymorph will let it be known with a lightning quick remark such as "you muppet" He's a charmer is that one!
    you may not be aware but s2 endgame is currently happening and many of FP are also on s2, my moneys on there being a whole lot more activity once thats finished

    also we dont farm/raid these other alliances?

    Bounty 2604 | 7651 | 525 | 36409 47189/49500

    that was earlier this week on an Inc member (former now it appears)

    i myself also had two raids come back from them both over 10k in res (they were active as we kept getting 2-4mace attacks back from them)

    i also took 9k off a TBC member aswell and there was 30k res hit off a Hot Fuzz player... so thats all three of the other 'major' alliances that we have hit

    i could name more, but i was flying to ireland early wednesday morning and only came back this morning so have only seen two days worth of reports

    why dont you stick to your own quad when you obviously dont know squat about whats happening elsewhere cramer... or maybe show us how you personally are doing better?


    FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    you may not be aware but s2 endgame is currently happening and many of FP are also on s2, my moneys on there being a whole lot more activity once thats finished

    also we dont farm/raid these other alliances?

    Bounty 2604 | 7651 | 525 | 36409 47189/49500

    that was earlier this week on an Inc member (former now it appears)

    i myself also had two raids come back from them both over 10k in res (they were active as we kept getting 2-4mace attacks back from them)

    i also took 9k off a TBC member aswell and there was 30k res hit off a Hot Fuzz player... so thats all three of the other 'major' alliances that we have hit

    i could name more, but i was flying to ireland early wednesday morning and only came back this morning so have only seen two days worth of reports

    why dont you stick to your own quad when you obviously dont know squat about whats happening elsewhere cramer... or maybe show us how you personally are doing better?
    10. FOR PONY 955936

    7. H0t Fuzz 1183799
    5. Hot Fuzz 1683576
    2. Inc 3347808

    You're not doing a good enough job though are you? Out performed by all those "major" alliances. If you combine all those you will see its still less than our combine efforts.

    1. HATE™ 7840684

    I do like the new excuse you've added to your repertoire though. "We don't have as many players"....."We're all Gauls"...."S2 is in endgame"....What next?

    As for me I'm doing okay. I'm playing def and although attacks on me personally have been non existent, my hero and def have been helping destroy other peoples troops. Evidence of which can be seen in the hero stats, top 40 I think. I've managed to make a bit of a nuisance of myself on the attacking front too but that's just a bonus with the troops I had left from taking an oasis.

    My raiding is all done when I'm sitting on another account. I like to feel I make a useful contribution on that front as it's one of the highest raiders on the server!

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCramer View Post
    If you combine all those you will see its still less than our combine efforts.
    Yet you have still to destroy a single alliance. I'm sure nature considers itself well and truly pwned though.
    Sheds Save Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    of course you want my goat we have all heard of the simfails love for the goat, licking goats is the SE national sport, that and embassy building, Embassy based goat licking.

  19. #19
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SciFi Chick View Post
    Yet you have still to destroy a single alliance. I'm sure nature considers itself well and truly pwned though.
    Swm taught them well, what more can you say.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    Swm taught them well, what more can you say.
    I think they are obv all godfather multis
    (and my degree in English Lit W/Creative Writing, specialising in contemporary poetry)
    And your limerick has incorrect rhythm.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •