Thread: Settling 15c second village

Default Settling 15c second village

Hello I am going to settle my second village as 15c and I dont use gold I farm alittle around 40k daily and wondering what should I build in it what first second can anybody help and I cant NPC

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

I used to play no gold and settled my 2nd vill as a 15c in order to grab one with good bonus's before they were gone

You need to trade a LOT, sell wheat at 66% or even 50%, make the sales suit the buyers merchants capacity 4500 wheat for 3000 other res. So marketplace is important, you also need a very big gran, once you get V3 etc sell loads from there too. I had wheat sales coming out my ears (over 500K wheat up for sale is a figure I remember). If you can raid hard, effectively the troops eat wheat but bring in other res, so sort of convert it for you.

Anyone who sat my account will confirm it is far from easy, being landed with mine was I think sitter hell

I agree it's not easy.. but it's the only way to stake your claim for a good spot!

I max out my first village and just use it to feed village two... i normally shift away from my spawn so I never build it up too much as it tends to get cheifed. Once village two is up an running I generally just use my spawn for parties and feeding other villages for as long as i can.

Gaul MemberGaul Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bradden View Post
    I agree it's not easy.. but it's the only way to stake your claim for a good spot!

I max out my first village and just use it to feed village two... i normally shift away from my spawn so I never build it up too much as it tends to get cheifed. Once village two is up an running I generally just use my spawn for parties and feeding other villages for as long as i can.
    I find its better to start with a 9c as second unless you have a 15c close by, i mean once you get 2nd city just build resource fields in it, pump it full of resource's from city 1 and stick a residence in there, only use a palace on a 15c valley.
    Use this link to join the speed server, server 4 or any other server in fact, this link will get you there
    http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=ukx_53468

Take the 15c imo. Yes it will slow you down a bit but you will be glad you did in the long run. On older travian servers (where you can't make gold from auctions) I have taken 15's as my 2nd village and not used a bit of gold, instead of focusing on wheat fields straight away I got it up to settling condition and settled a 3rd as quick as possible, then I started building up its wheat production. I always built some clubs in said 15c to raid with just to help things along a bit, but never relied on it as a big source of income.
    You might have to sell some wheat cheap but you can offset that by selling other res at inflated values from your other villas.

Gaul MemberGaul Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrestuta View Post
    Take the 15c imo. Yes it will slow you down a bit but you will be glad you did in the long run. On older travian servers (where you can't make gold from auctions) I have taken 15's as my 2nd village and not used a bit of gold, instead of focusing on wheat fields straight away I got it up to settling condition and settled a 3rd as quick as possible, then I started building up its wheat production. I always built some clubs in said 15c to raid with just to help things along a bit, but never relied on it as a big source of income.
    You might have to sell some wheat cheap but you can offset that by selling other res at inflated values from your other villas.
    The only thing i would add this is dont focus on troops to much, you only need about 150 (if you are not under attack ) to send out raiding with a good level hero.
    Use this link to join the speed server, server 4 or any other server in fact, this link will get you there
    http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=ukx_53468