Thread: I like

Default I like

Because I'm Cloud Strife!

Gilly.

He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar

I always knew you were a ladyboy.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

I sex with your eyeballs.
    Because I am turkey legs.

Dean Martin.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

I eyeball your sex, because turkeys eat with their legs.

Clean fartin'

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Ah, quite so. I like the cut of your jib, young Greggory. Some might say, 'Hey man, you're pretty coo'.'

What brings ya back?

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Intense boredom. Make the most of it, you probably won't see me for another 6 months or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Groggers View Post
    Intense DESIRE.
    Yes, yes, yesss.

Quote Originally Posted by Groggers View Post
    Make the most of it, you probably won't see me for another 6 months or more.
    We'll always have Paris.
    The Four Taulphanic Tomes of Ill-Repute

The Poesy of Rage, The Chronicles of Weeping, The Unreadable Diary of Horse XVI
    and the Sol Invictus Edition of The Lulz That Ended Two Worlds.

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Where were you when I was busy mocking you ?

I'm wasting some classic material in here, pfft.

start here
    http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...=1#post1335952

and then go all sulky and miserable on me,
    I'm feeling nostalgic

You discarded the mystical cow bell I gave you on your 876th birthday so I am no longer alerted to your jaunts about my prairie...

...and I'm not sure I can watch a video that ugly without being made to by someone who can physically force me to do so, normally because the video is actually so funny that they cannot live with the shame of knowing someone who refuses to watch ugly animations.

If you do manage to get into a position to tie me down and force the video upon me, I'd appreciate it if you bring cake, preferably chocolate cake.

I could make a stab at sulky and miserable but now I'm trying too hard at it, I suppose I could say something vaguely mean/critical about your posting circa 'Last time you went into a strop' and we could go back to not talking to each other for another few months until our food supplies run low? Okay I think I managed it by trying to think about negative impressions I've had of you in the past, score one for me. Nostalgia abated!

If that doesn't work for you, we can fling poo at each other like they did in the old days?

Tangled avatar is nice btw. I can only assume you're luring the young and misguided into your bed chamber and then trapping them all in a wardrobe together for purposes unknown... It would explain how a forum that was dead became even more so and then some.
    Last edited by Taulphin; 07 Aug 2011 at 11:39 PM.
    The Four Taulphanic Tomes of Ill-Repute

The Poesy of Rage, The Chronicles of Weeping, The Unreadable Diary of Horse XVI
    and the Sol Invictus Edition of The Lulz That Ended Two Worlds.

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taulphin View Post
    You discarded the mystical cow bell I gave you on your 876th birthday so I am no longer alerted to your jaunts about my prairie...
    Cow bells are so last season, geo-tagging pixies are where it's at.
    If you do manage to get into a position to tie me down and force the video upon me, I'd appreciate it if you bring cake, preferably chocolate cake.
    Actually I'm game for that, I'm feeling gleefully sadistic tonight, 'tis a shame you are already putting your running shoes on
    Tangled avatar is nice btw. I can only assume you're luring the young and misguided into your bed chamber and then trapping them all in a wardrobe together for purposes unknown...
    Ta, 'tis suitably gormless I thought,
    and also shockingly close to the truth, I can't believe who I've just persuaded to come and see us next weekend at an event in (some city) *bounce* ha ha ha ha *bounce*
    although I have been on tippy top form on another forum lately

Edit
    Oh I do have some classy mockery of you that I've been saving for well over a year, it's just never the right time though. It's a lot of effort for a slow forum.
    Last edited by horse; 08 Aug 2011 at 12:55 AM.