Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Endgame - WW Hits

New Poster

Wink

Yes he did well

Well done Deja 2 it was a good battle for top slot towards the end

Quote Originally Posted by poetmoe View Post
    rumours right about you working with DV then - nice troopies there - well done
    well , quite simple and i raise my hat to Lou for a nice army. There was only a few occasions where the NE and DV collaberated and that was to keep the others in check. If you look at the strikes on DVīs WW and the NEīs you will see there is no love between us but it boiled down to who the NE didnt want to win by the looks of it. I am sure if a MIA WW was there then DV would have been Louīs target and that is how the game would have finished but i will say that Lou has always stuck to her word with me and i wish her well.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Brain View Post
    I feel sorry for Matt; he deserved more support from the SE than he got. Where was the rest of the SE defence? still in a WW with no chance of winning? Whatever happened to teamwork?
    yep - very strange decision.

Would've been interesting to see how much damage that army would've done on Zeon, I'm quite surprised he hit Otang with that big an army knowing that the def was around 0.5mil, a small army would've done the job very easily and lowered a few levels - then passenger could've hit zeon and father ted might've ended up winning!

Just a shame that maico never had time to launch her beast of a hammer!

it was 8 hours to both Otang or Zeon - given mia said they wouldnt hit SE we had to make a choice. we expected to take off 5 levels which was all we needed if someone hit DV. we would never of left SE to win we have fought them most the server.

Well done to DV

You played a good game

Well done to P and N for a 2nd placed just one more we would have had it

Well done to every player for sticking at this server as its not been the best of servers got very intresting towards the end

Well done to the bucket crew we completed another server as a team

Goof
    Anne
    George
    clive
    renee

o and me : ) well done me

love from whiteoak account

love from pimps

I think P/N were spent tho James after the attempt on SE plans. If that had been successful then we would indeed have faced Passengers hammer and it would have knocked us out the game, most likely for a Father Ted win. Thankfully (and ironically to their downfall) SE defended it well and P/N had to make a difficult choice....I might be wrong of course but why would anyone hold back sizeable hammers and hope another alliance does your job for you at this stage, unless spent....

Otang had 1.25 mill defence, not huge by any means but above 0.5.

T4 - The cure for travian addicts

My S2 2009/10 hammer

The def 0.5 million. I think you are making it up. Rascals alone must have had more then that in there.

... And then there is koo, boo and Orpheus!

I'd not be surprised if we find out DV had one last hammer waiting in the wings as a back up... but then again they have sent out a good number of lovely ones already. Hats off to them.

have to agree with you there smit waste of a players time and moneyif they not used there hammers by now.

Well done to the passenger though.. It was a well timed hammer. It's not often you see a ww taken from 99 to zero in a single strike.

Yes, my poor hammer of 3 cata's died but not without putting up a fight. They went in the way of all the rest of my troops - in Defence

I second that.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Well before I travel over seas I would like to just say thanks to everyone. It's been an interesting server at times thanks to the members I have played along side in p&n and also the other quads for keeping us on our toes at times, involving a fake chiefing attempt from otang and ragazzi together, which ended up with otang not actually sending cats so made it easy, had he sent cats who knows if we would of switched caps or not......
    Also a special thanks to my dual, lou, it's been great fun playing alongside you all server and even though we didn't get to hit dv as we would of liked to have done it was still all great fun

As smit has said had pur plan grabbed work then dv wpuld of definatly been our target.

A massive well done to everyone and a good win by dv

Ryder

Well done DV ! Its been a good game. Been a pleasure working with the {p} and {n} guys .... great team xx

ps...Ryder have a good trip xxxxx

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910