Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Phoenix

  1. #1

    Default Phoenix

    risen from the ashes... currently at

    10. Noein N 1347611

    ? PHOENIX -1566931

    this is an awesome amount of resources to lose in 1week, a record perhaps for so early in the game? perhaps you have a spy in a farm alliance post up there raiding figures

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    It's so true ;(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    ? For Pony -1148930
    I don't believe that...Surely not??

  5. #5
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCramer View Post
    I don't believe that...Surely not??
    Yeah, its one player in there causing it mainly. PatCake or something I think, loses as much resources as he produces.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCramer View Post
    I don't believe that...Surely not??
    INC, Hot Fuzz and H0t Fuzz must be getting their resources from somewhere, so who knows :x

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    Yeah, its one player in there causing it mainly. PatCake or something I think, loses as much resources as he produces.
    Well that has tickled me. I thought Hot Fuzz were supposed to be the NE farm alliance??

  8. #8
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGCramer View Post
    Well that has tickled me. I thought Hot Fuzz were supposed to be the NE farm alliance??
    Both of hot fuzz's wings are top 10 raider, for pony no where to be seen. Guess the quad farm titles changed places!

  9. #9

    Default

    And yet, for all your spying, you remain a decidedly average player. I guess some people need all the help they can get :p
    Sheds Save Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    of course you want my goat we have all heard of the simfails love for the goat, licking goats is the SE national sport, that and embassy building, Embassy based goat licking.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    ? For Pony -1148930
    How to play travian by Inc

    Ill hide my troops in an oasis, what could go wrong
    Hmmm they got scouted, nah nothing bad could happen

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/123485071a7

    Well that was unfortunate.......damn hes looked in village, nah he'll not hit when hes scouted this

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1234851d2ed

    The player was online when both were scouted......
    (and my degree in English Lit W/Creative Writing, specialising in contemporary poetry)
    And your limerick has incorrect rhythm.

  11. #11
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SciFi Chick View Post
    And yet, for all your spying, you remain a decidedly average player. I guess some people need all the help they can get :p
    Maybe you could offer that help to patty?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    How to play travian by Inc

    Ill hide my troops in an oasis, what could go wrong
    Hmmm they got scouted, nah nothing bad could happen

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/123485071a7

    Well that was unfortunate.......damn hes looked in village, nah he'll not hit when hes scouted this

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1234851d2ed

    The player was online when both were scouted......
    you clearly have not seen my attacks

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russler View Post
    you clearly have not seen my attacks

    im sure they are lovely, just showing one player does not make an alliance

    i have minus res this week, im being bullied by someone who thinks 100mace is a clearer, thus how much i suck
    (and my degree in English Lit W/Creative Writing, specialising in contemporary poetry)
    And your limerick has incorrect rhythm.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    Maybe you could offer that help to patty?
    What are you raving on about? I haven't lost any resources...I don't even get attacked...it's so lonely. You're such a bad troll Shaun. :p

  15. #15

    Default

    I think he must have had a thing for a certain 'For Pony' member Pat and, now that it has all gone sour, he is acting like a woman scorned.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro the 'Camel' View Post
    I think he must have had a thing for a certain 'For Pony' member Pat and, now that it has all gone sour, he is acting like a woman scorned.
    That must be it. I always knew he was a little too forward. Him appearing naked in my bed should have set the alarm bells off.

  17. #17
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin View Post
    That must be it. I always knew he was a little too forward. Him appearing naked in my bed should have set the alarm bells off.
    I had some underwear on i'll have you know. Was a tad revealing however!

  18. #18
    He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Pat's losing resources? Holy smokes batman, it's the Potato Famine all over again.







    What, too soon?

  19. #19

    Default

    jeez, i start a thread about phoenix and not a single person fails to post about bleedin ponies

  20. #20

    Default

    Objective complete
    (and my degree in English Lit W/Creative Writing, specialising in contemporary poetry)
    And your limerick has incorrect rhythm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •