Thread: Loopy and steve

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

Default Loopy and steve

have they sent their hammers yet?

i'd very much like to see what they had

also, i cba to log into skype to ask, hence the forum post...

... maybe so this has more of a topic than a simple yes or no answer, we could all estimate their sizes

steve im going with 6 1/2 inches

loopy i'll go with 5 phalanx and a spearman

FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

Quiz Miss Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Devilish's Avatar

Loopy - not yet
    Steve - There are too many Steve's on the server to know which one you mean..... hehehe
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Locust - delicious deep fried snack from Thailand

SHED BUILDERS GUILD 2011

he means me

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sjdowney View Post
    he means me
    indeed i did

nice hit btw, just saw it in the WWK thread

ta not quite the 24k cats everyone assumed we had but we managed to hit covs expectations of a wwk over 300k

Quiz Miss Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Devilish's Avatar

Ohhh... you're on Imperfect account? Nice WWK

Although the DV women didn't assume you had 24k cats because thats what you called your village - men have been over-inflating the size for years!
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Locust - delicious deep fried snack from Thailand

SHED BUILDERS GUILD 2011

ahh devilish, thank you, ive been the silent partner so to speak on the account, works been manic so all credit has to go to my dual Jim who has been excellent,
    we never said we had 24k cats though we never denied it those figures didnt come from us
    the name change was just down to humoring the masses who claimed we had 24k cats

but oh well apologies to DV for the hit, you are the best players on the server and are a great bunch of ppl, but you started it

Quote Originally Posted by sjdowney View Post
    but oh well apologies to DV for the hit, you are the best players on the server and are a great bunch of ppl, but you started it
    Someone had to
    Was a lovely hammer though Steve & Jim, well done!

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Nice hammer and great hit. Well done guys. Looks like Brokebridge going to be the biggest of the server then, with having over 18k catas as it is.

You forget about Loopys.... :p

and Steve/Jim, as said on skype, congrats, its a shame about us having to take the hammer but was a lovely WWK.

T4 - The cure for travian addicts

My S2 2009/10 hammer

You mean Fred the Phalanx?

It's the turn of Orpheus to get scared of poor ickle Fred. They are... wait for it... raiding my villages!
    (suppose they should've gone to specsavers and checked the artes out - would have saved them many many many wasted trips )
    Sheds Save Lives

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    of course you want my goat we have all heard of the simfails love for the goat, licking goats is the SE national sport, that and embassy building, Embassy based goat licking.

Gotta love the cranny cover with those

T4 - The cure for travian addicts

My S2 2009/10 hammer

Quote Originally Posted by SciFi Chick View Post
    You mean Fred the Phalanx?

It's the turn of Orpheus to get scared of poor ickle Fred. They are... wait for it... raiding my villages!
    (suppose they should've gone to specsavers and checked the artes out - would have saved them many many many wasted trips )
    surely your not implying that the SE is failing yet again?

They managed to knock out some WFs on a minor cropper. Perhaps they thought Fred was hiding there? But yeah, it's mostly fail raids on an account well covered by the confusion arte.
    Sheds Save Lives

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    of course you want my goat we have all heard of the simfails love for the goat, licking goats is the SE national sport, that and embassy building, Embassy based goat licking.