Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WW Race

Default WW Race

After a day since the Natars arrived again we have WAD securing three WW's and Caesar an early start grabbing the first to be taken.
    Is this going to be it now?
    Four WW's in the race is going to be pitiful, lets see the rest of the alliances pulling together to give it a go.

Immortals wont be taking one, so I can't say for deffo but looks like it will be a straight race between caeser and WAD.
    Hikidy Booo

Why wont Immortal take one, surely u have a hammer to take one out, and deff to TRY and support one, surely it would have been a wasted server u guys not taking one

You guys want a decent end-game I'd say the best victory we can get now is not giving anything to compete against.
    Hikidy Booo

sad, Jimmy, what about your members, do they ALL feel the same way?

So you think doing NOTHING is some sort of a victory? In that case, you have had a victorious whole server

lol JC ...

I peed on my chair.

But we've seen in the past some alliances say they wouldn't run for the WW, yet they did a fabulous job to compete in it later.

I doubt this is the last we'll hear about this.
    Last edited by Conan; 09 Sep 2011 at 04:43 PM.
    “If you are learning, it isn’t what you do or did—it’s what you do next.”
    – Ron Short

I don't really care whether it is a good, bad or indifferent endgame. We have had a full and enjoyable server so far. It has been attack attack all the way.

I agree with JC in that the only people missing out with Immortals not holding a WW are the rank and file Immortal players. You can tell that alot of them are inexperienced players and they may like the opportunity to get a WW and see what it is like. Who knows what may happen once they have one.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

US should take one and make a meta with every one else on the server except for WAD and ceaser.

T
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    You guys want a decent end-game I'd say the best victory we can get now is not giving anything to compete against.

The more i think about it the worse it gets, you spent the whole game simming and preparing for endgame ( or so we thought) cried everytime you were attacked, you have given your players absolutely no fun all server by doing this, and now all they have to look forward to is a few more weeks with no fun. Its pretty disgraceful, man up and show your players whatr a good endgame is all about instead of admitting defeat before you have even started. Id put money on it that it would be a different story if you still had that hammer of yours. Could this be a selfish act on your part?

Now i can understand US saying they not going for 1. they stated that and have maintained that throughout the server.. so any members joining them would be under no illusion at at all.. and fair play to that ideal.. They have fought their way through the server so far ( to a point ) so done what they wanted to do.. But Immortals !!!!!!!!!! thats just cheap and nasty from their leadership on behalf of their members. i wouldnt mind betting that there be some members who would like to take 1.. and see what it does..even if it is their first server i say Immortals should man up.. get rid of the leaders and just try.. Yes people want to win of course.. but at the end of the day its a game.. let your members have some fun and see the end game

Fair play to caesar in taking 1. i may be WAD but i wish those guys n girls the best of luck ( just not to much luck. dont want them winning )
    To be great... one must first fail... then learn.........

Say what you want, what will be will be, and what wont simply won't, like we wont be taking a WW say its unfair to all those people all you wan't we don't have the defensive capability any more to defend our own and a WW, that's WADS doing not our own, don't complain and pat yourselves on the back for Christ sake, you removed Immortals from endgame and now complain that we wont be taking a WW, so which is it?
    Hikidy Booo

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member shenanigans's Avatar

Regardless of who's taking what. Its a sad state of affairs when out of 4 quads we can only muster a WAD and caesar WW. Fair play to caesar your the only ones so far with the minerals to actually have a go. If your the only ones I hope the other quads rally around and give you all the help and support you need. Hats of.

Jimmy I understand where your coming from. I can see the pros and cons of how you feel. Whatever way immortals decide to play endgame is theres to decide.
    No its not a photocopier its a shredder, and what have you done to your ar$e?

we don't have the defensive capability any more to defend our own and a WW,
    Well if that doesn't scream we will defend ceasers WW then what does,
    Can't wait for the bit when it's filled with immortal defence but they can't transport the wheat quick enough and ceaser cant support them and most the alliances troops die from starvation!
    Will be a right lolage.

Then they will wish they had their own (chuckle)
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

I feel sorry for the rank and file immortal players, not getting the chance to even compete for the WW race, but at the same time I am kinda glad, I have just started full time work and don't have time to play properly so a short endgame to get this server out of the way would be perfect.

we don't have the defensive capability any more to defend our own and a WW, that's WADS doing not our own,
    You need to take accountability for the choices made by the alliance during the server rather than just play the victim. It is not often a dominant alliance in a quad is left in tatters not being able to play endgame. Lets look at a few poor choices made:-

* War with dasati - Dave L seemed a capable organiser who would of helped you gte players into shape
    * Not organising the alliance to build troops when you could, and recruiting farms.
    * CP ing with ASBO - culminating in the first 2 week war with us
    * Not using the period after the war with us to sort yourselves out as an alliance.
    * Alienating Ceasar by thinking you were better than them
    * Defending ASBO and believing we would not find out about it leading to second war with us
    * Bad defence choices leading to chiefed hammer villes and dead offence caught at home
    * Poor offence choices making it easy for us to defend.
    * Players clearing natar artefact villages in the last week and thereby losing the few half decent armies they had

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

I feel sorry for my troops, they stubbed their toes on a natar village

I have to say this seems crazy! Respect where respect is due as far as ceaser is concerned.

Why are you planning on defending your own villages you have how many players and not enough defense?

Seems abit of a joke, you have had it easy compared to others, especially US and I think they could still get a WW and defend it well, even if you have 750K-1M defense you would be sorted and if you got EVERY member of yours to train 5K defense in the next 5 days then you would be fine, I think this has to go down to the leaderships fault, want to be a leader pull your weigh fair enough it is not an easy job at all but be a leader and stop being a cry baby!

EDIT:

Now F.N.A has gone for a WW more than likely with Ceaser meaning the second WW for them 2, this really does put a shame upon Immortals well done Ceaser/F.N.A, good luck to you guys
    Last edited by grinderuk; 10 Sep 2011 at 05:06 AM.

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grinderuk View Post
    I have to say this seems crazy! Respect where respect is due as far as ceaser is concerned.

Why are you planning on defending your own villages you have how many players and not enough defense?

Seems abit of a joke, you have had it easy compared to others, especially US and I think they could still get a WW and defend it well, even if you have 750K-1M defense you would be sorted and if you got EVERY member of yours to train 5K defense in the next 5 days then you would be fine, I think this has to go down to the leaderships fault, want to be a leader pull your weigh fair enough it is not an easy job at all but be a leader and stop being a cry baby!

EDIT:

Now F.N.A has gone for a WW more than likely with Ceaser meaning the second WW for them 2, this really does put a shame upon Immortals well done Ceaser/F.N.A, good luck to you guys
    FNA and Caeser are the same confed, same alliance, just run differently

two FNA players that cleared both WW's

I took one, now what do i do with it???

Build it to Lvl 100 and surprise us all !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast