Thread: Messages to the MH

Default Messages to the MH

I sent a message to the MH the other day and noticed that in my sent box the IGM showed as read within seconds of sending it. As I didn't get a reply for a couple of hours I thought it must have been a bug. I checked the next message I sent to the MH and again it showed as read so to test it I sent messages to my alliance members and they did not show as read. WHY is it that IGM's to the MH show as read as soon as they are sent?????

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Depending on what you asked them, they could be investigating the issue, researching the answer, or ignoring you.

They definitely aren't ignoring you, if your message needs an answer you'll receive some within the usual period of 24 hours, normally significantly shorter time frame.

Team Lead Customer Service Travian Head Office

On all our T4 servers, we work with a new ticket system to reply to MH and Support messages. This means that your message is not being replied from within the MH game account anymore, but from a separate tool.
    As for this it is necessary to export messages sent to MH and Support, the messages will immediately appear as read, which doesn't mean that someone has actually read it, but only that the message was exported into our ticket system.
    <center><b>[COLOR="#000000"]D[/COLOR]on't let a bot ruin your game:</b>
    * 157439 troops have been deleted.
    * 8406 building levels have been deleted
    * 1344368 resources have been deleted
    <i>(recent example of a punishment for using externals)</i></center>
    <center>Questions about T4? Check our <a href="http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/"><b>Answers page</b></a></center>

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvc View Post
    On all our T4 servers, we work with a new ticket system to reply to MH and Support messages. This means that your message is not being replied from within the MH game account anymore, but from a separate tool.
    As for this it is necessary to export messages sent to MH and Support, the messages will immediately appear as read, which doesn't mean that someone has actually read it, but only that the message was exported into our ticket system.
    Thanks for the explanation.

One thing has not changed: MH's ability. (generalising of course)

After being calm and collected, stating your case and providing MH with everything he or she has asked for, surely they must make a desicion on wheter a ban is fair or not..

Instead, I don't even get an answer... why did I bother to start again????

MH's will do their best to get back to you in 24 hours, don't forget MH's are unpaid volunteers and game players just like you and me with jobs, homes, lives etc etc not sure what the UK domains policy is, but if I sent a message that required action/reply by the MH and I saw nothing for 24 hours, I would send a message to the admin (email admin@travian.co.uk).

Thanks. I understand you point of view on this - but bear in mind I am a gold using money spending player. Even if they do not get paid, I am paying... Then, in my not so humble opinion, should the owner of ths server have better support in place.

It is also NO GOOD to me if they get back to me in 24 hours, tell me they don't really agree with my answer and then disapear for another 24 hours.
    Today was the opening of chiefing season for me....

I'm not stating a matter of opinion, 24 hours is the service level that Travian work to, and your status as a gold user changes nothing for the Multihunter.

You are perhaps right, Travian could do a lot to improve many things, and as far as I've ever been able to tell they have no interest in doing so.

But you need to aim your anger and disgust at Travian games, not at the staff you find here, who with the exception of Chris (the admin, who is paid perhaps a few hundred pounds a year) are not paid and are doing the best job they can under the circumstances.

yucww210

Agree with above
    Last edited by yucww210; 03 Oct 2011 at 04:29 PM.

Wisewords NosajDraw... I suppose I just wanted to be heard....

(Still banned btw)
    :-)

Well I read your other thread where you said you gave your password to another player and that you and that other player are now banned.

Things is, if that's the case, it really doesn't matter why you did it, any more than it matters why criminal does what they do, what matters is you did, and what you did is a very clear rule violation.

If MH'ing still works as it used to work when I did it, you will remain banned until you accept the punishment.

My best recommendation, accept the punishment, move on, and don't do it again.

Sent message read within seconds

maybe they were online when you sent it therefor showed as read.
    Attacking gets you glory...Defending keeps it

[supp=Lodi]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvc View Post
    [/supp]

Might want to read the thread before posting a reply Edd.