Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats....

New Poster

Cool

I rebuilt a few off troops with a certain name on but too late to get there - I think everyone missed the poetry this server

It will be over at 11:24
    Last edited by Butterfly Brain; 18 Sep 2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: error

congrats DV and DV2 i have never worked with a better bunch of players no in game arguments and to win (most likely) and never planed to go for the end game is a great achivement

Quote Originally Posted by mr white View Post
    congrats DV and DV2 i have never worked with a better bunch of players no in game arguments and to win (most likely) and never planed to go for the end game is a great achivement
    Yup my sentiments entirely and from an alliance that had no plans to go for the win until 2 months previous to endgame the outcome has been fantastic for everyone who got stuck in and never complained. The speeches and plaudits will be left to our leaders (smit and tam , di , dawn) for i am about to toast everyone back home from this bar in Tenerife. I cannot thank the sitters and Cliff who took over the last week and look to have finished the job off magnaminously while i sunned myself (looking like a toasted and severly drunk brit abroad) in Tenerife doing a "Cov". Will be back on Tuesday guys and gals and hope to chat to you all as soon as i can providing my skype doesnt crash LOL. Once again everyone at DV well done.

Regards and heading for the bar - Jim aka Junko

When the time arises we start a new thread for proper congrats. This thread was started as a feeble attempt to get people to hit other alliances as we had no more hammers left.

Hugs and kisses to all you great DV and DV2 players It has been a priviliged to been a part of this and winning this servere for the 2nd time and 2 in a row with the same bunch

Well done DV good win

also well done to {P} came so close but just could not find one final hammer to take the win but well played

Irish Nutter Teuton MemberTeuton Member Tremble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by britton View Post
    Lets not forget that the SE have yet to unleash their WWK! Maybe theyll attack themselves like sparkles did a few years back :p

SL
    Not nice considering someone did it on purpose

Nice one DV well played...

The passenger, great hit!!

Was waiting to see that one land (least it never will on me again) lol

Well sone DV

Thats about all Ive got to say! lol

SL

New Poster

Congrats to DV2, there was a nice run while it lasted, although the last hit wasn't needed, as they had L100 queued before we did, which would have given a nice run anyway
    I am on, UKx UKs2 and UKs3

Come join me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12