Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Hits

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member shenanigans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTz sierra 117 View Post
    cough cough fools cough cough
    thought you were the same (FICC)

I stand corrected.. see theres things I don't know
    No its not a photocopier its a shredder, and what have you done to your ar$e?

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by the rat man View Post
    as for defence in ww vils if i put 600k in there if someone comes with 10k catta the ww is going down anyway, so good luck to magnus with his massive def but as im sure he will tell you as we have just done so on s2 all that def wont stop a wwk if someone has one. in djv on s2 we had a shed load of def in ww and it still got knocked down, so worring about who has what is a bit pointless at the mo, and as for a good fart will knock it down lmao i cant see wad leaving us out in front to lev 100 with out knocking us down a peg or 2 can you
    The question is a matter of how much damage you ae going to do. Is that army going to nock the WW down 5 levels? or 50? The more defence you have, the more likely that it is going to be 5. You were pretty lucky that no one did attack you. It was a bit of a gamble, but it ended up paying off.

well well well after the comments on here about the amount of def we had or had not it seems some someone decided to trash our little ww and in my humble opinion the way they sent the intention was to make us look idiots, they did not just go to zero ww they went all out to trash the entire village, and expected troops to return home well people here is the reports, we may have had ww zeroed but in my humble opinion it is not caeser that look like idiots its the people who attacked, but that is my opinion ill leave you to decide lol

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/13584466c4a

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1358447c703

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1358451d8e1

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1358457f7b9

but in my humble opinion it is not caeser that look like idiots its the people who attacked, but that is my opinion ill leave you to decide lol
    Well, I fully agree that the attackers didn't look as clever and skillful as WAD pretend to be in everyway lol
    But to make them look clear idiots you still had to put more defense, (+ give the WW builder the right arte?) - and thus make WAD hammers unable to destroy your wonder completely..

P.S. Amazing enough - I thought our hammers to be not good enough, and didn't feel sorry for them completely when we had to waste them at the very beginning of WW race. But looking at WW defense now I can see that they were not that bad for this server at all lol

Default Spoilers

Well guys I log on now and again but dont normally post however it is time to say something. A big thank you to all that sent def to the WW, we lost WW but kicked ass. There are too many players to thank but you all know who you are . We were in the throws of strengthening defense but fell short by about 2 days. As Magnus will tell anyone who asks our WW was there to give everyone an end game, as a 3 way fight by Wad is a hollow victory.
    It is always good to have a close finish in a contest but its early days yet.
    So the spoilers, although levelling the WW in fact ended their own end game
    We will off course rebuild and be here to the end of the server as we wont allow spoilers to end our game like they ended theirs.
    Thanks again all

Roley

I think you've gotta get behind Sierra now and continue your WW race.. You've taken a bad hit but you've got armies out there yourselves that will do as much damage to WADs ww.

Actually lookin at the reports it wasnt as bad as first seen. WH GW WW
    Last edited by shenanigans; 13 Oct 2011 at 09:46 AM.

Gotta agree with Shen here Roley maybe go with WWW aswell that way if you support to WW between you this game is far from over.

And there we have cast iron proof of why you don't try and wait until half way through to boost up your def.

well well well after the comments on here about the amount of def we had or had not it seems some someone decided to trash our little ww and in my humble opinion the way they sent the intention was to make us look idiots, they did not just go to zero ww they went all out to trash the entire village, and expected troops to return home well people here is the reports, we may have had ww zeroed but in my humble opinion it is not caeser that look like idiots its the people who attacked, but that is my opinion ill leave you to decide lol
    Because people who zero a WW look like insane idiots...Also...those last hits were from a different village to mmad's big vill. It just looks like a borging to me. If you want to take offence...then feel free to do so, it just makes you look like what you think they are

Looks like we will have to sit back and see if WAD decide to scrap amongst themselves to see who gets to L100 first then - only way I think they will see end game as much of a challenge now

i dont take offence at someone elses post it is a game and everybody is entitled to there opinion even if i disagree, as was said from day one we did this ww cos we have friends in wad and wanted to give them and ours an end game, we knew we did not stand a chance we are not stupid but as i said we would give it a go, we are not in a position to match wad with defence or att we have had our game spoiled 3 times by our own so called friends so we could never build like you did there just was not time, if you wish to laugh and mock our attemp at ww then feel free cos i dont give a crap we have done our best and im proud of my lot for killing 3 wad hammers, do i look an idiot well i prob do to some of wad for even bothering to have a go knowing i cant win, but saying all that it is easy to look down from the top of pile at the people below try looking from my view point cos it is a lot harder looking up

Quote Originally Posted by Singalong View Post
    Because people who zero a WW look like insane idiots...Also...those last hits were from a different village to mmad's big vill. It just looks like a borging to me. If you want to take offence...then feel free to do so, it just makes you look like what you think they are
    I think it's more to do with the fact Slim expected his troops to come home and therefore sent waves. I would agree that it seems a bit disrespectful to WAD's opponents after all their hard work, knowing they wouldn't win in the end to then think that your troops would come home from a WW hit or at least kill enough that their waves would do more damage

Well played Roley on getting your WW so far, hope to see some of your lot hit WAD's WW and take them down a few levels too! (I've seen one of two of them, pretty decent so they should be being used!)

I ahven't seen any waves by slim...if he did then that is a bit out of order. But as I said, I haven't seen them,

Edit...just looked at the reports posted here and seen them. I had only seen the basic report from our chatroom which didn't show the waves.

Evening guys/girls, firstly no hard feelings towards Roley and his hard working team. Secondly I sent waves as it was pointless sending so many cats to just die. Sending waves there was always a chance I would damage a little infrastructure. That plan failed as a result of some good defending. Thre was never any disrespect intended.

My team knew that the wall would be demolished along with the WW in the first 2 hits. I just went along to try and do some damage to infrastructure and kill some troops. There was a chance of my troops returning but Roley and his team did well to make sure that didn't happen.

As for all this spoiling the end game etc isn't it part of the game play to hit WWs not just to let them sim to level 100?? apologies if I got this wrong......

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

smart thinking slim, and yeah the whole point of the game is to attack and defend people, no one can complain one way or the other about this, think there is a sim city app on facebook, maybe its cityville who knows for people who cry when attacked, seemed a good battle all round though

edit: on hindsight, think you should have properly packed your waves , bit niave thinking they would do damage
    Last edited by Seventy; 13 Oct 2011 at 04:40 PM.

To be fair to slim, he didn't miscalculate by much, that first hit destroyed the GW as expected. That is all you should really hope for from a hit on a WW...that you demolish the building you target. If those others had done damage it would have just been a bonus.

i think im missing something here cos it seems no matter what we do we wont get credit from sinalong lol, i really dont think slim is happy with his result unless he is deleting cos he has spent all serv and prob a fortune in gold to kill 1 gw with one of the biggest hammers ive seen so far on this serv (notice i said so far ) if slim is honest he will be disapointed with that result cos i would be his aim was to destroy as much as pos and he got 1gw, he underestimated our def, im the first to admit if we get it wrong we should have had the strenth artie in place cos we have one, and i should have pushed for more defence to be in there before lev 50 not after i underestimated all the travel times of our players so im prob to blame for a lot of our ww downfall but its my first time doing ww and leading an alliance from start so ive learned a lot from this exp and next time ill be more on the ball lol

My army had to die at some stage, why not then? The aim was to do as much damage as possible. Damage to the WW and defensive troops. Collectively we took out the majority of the defense and I dare say FICC will struggle agianst any future attacks on WWs because of those attacks. Truth being I didn't have the time to feed the army any more, was getting more difficult as it grew.

I think we all agree that Ceasar and allies did well to pile the defence in for those attacks. Espiecially considering the amount that was in earlier. Well played to them for that.

Roley and Ratty have done well against difficult odds and they are still standing. There are hammers out there that will cause damage to WADs WW as well. The defence numbers are low, even in our WW's and therefore damage will be done.

Reference slim - he had a big army but the cat numbers never really high, so he never had what I would consider a WWK. What could realistically be expected with 3k catas? Slim also has been attacking villages during the server - I am sure that US can atest to that - so he wasn't a one shot builder like I was on s2.

So well done to the hammer builders. And well done to ceasar for defending as they did.

A few points to be fair.

Slim well done on your army. Definitely the biggest to hit a WW so far (and one of the biggest I've seen next to mohican). Unless were defending the wonder hit.. We all want to see big numbers. Lets be honest.
    I personally Don't agree with sending waves as its alittle naive to believe they will get through and imo alittle disrespectful to the people left who have built armies specifically for the purpose of hitting a wonder. If you get the waves through then what have they left to hit? Also thers alot of work goes into a WW so to trash it..Not my cuppa tea. Just my opinion for what its worth.

Ceasar.. The defence kicked it up a notch.. your plan after lvl 50 to put more in.. Well done for a great response, the defence was poor like I said in an earlier post. A good fart would take a few levels of and it was a couple a Big Rippers that was left off. You coped with them very well. /Respect
    Dont know how many armies you lot in Ceasars have but its not over. WAD still have plenty of work to do. A good hit will rattle them. If Madkit had some big armies then so should ceasars

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast