Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WW Levels

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

I'd love to see some of them. Would add some interest to the endgame at least. Other than mad kit, nothing has really even made our knees wobble.

99-75, will buy about two weeks,

75-0 will buy about two weeks,

Easier to tale down 25 levels than 75 I think
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Yay lvl 40 for fools

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member shenanigans's Avatar

Doesn't show much for the Offensive players so far when the biggest WW hit took place at the very start of the WW race. Add to that it was from an Alliance with only about 8-10 players. Shows just how one sided this rounds been when 3 quads together cant muster a Good WWK.
    Cant wait until this is finished. Pitty I waisted time playing. Good job I made some good friends
    No its not a photocopier its a shredder, and what have you done to your ar$e?

like me muhahahahaha

if you look at the serv what has happened is simple wad took there quad early, and had chance to build big armys, we instead of sorting our quad decided to attack everybody in it that was down to a few certain egos, asbo spread themselves to thin hitting 2 quads ours and wads imm joined them before they were ready and got hit hard, i was left with our quad and with never having lead a full alliance before struggled. then came the war with quads which wad won hands down which left 2 quads to do ww wad and caeser/fools and www who do not have the backing, we have had our caps and vils smashed to bits by wads hammers

the end result is easy to see it is all down to the facts and down to wads hand, wad have the best leader on serv and most of the best and knowledgable players on serv they are well organised well run and well armed, so why are people complaining about a crap end game when the end game we have is down to wad

this is not a dig at wad they should be proud of doing what they have done to win a serv so easy is not as said so easy to do so well done to you for achieving it

i have learned a lot from this serv from watching what is going on and watching egos clash esp in legal that was so it will make me a better player if i do another serv

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member shenanigans's Avatar

I agree with alot of what you say Ratty, but I don't believe its down to just the fact that WAD took there quad early. After all WAD have been fighting all server. I'm just disappointed to see the lack of real quality up front.
    No its not a photocopier its a shredder, and what have you done to your ar$e?

Caesar had more of a chance to build big armies than anyone on the server, basically being left alone to build what you wanted. You weren't involved in a war with us until recently and due to AWD taking on the rest of the server, you got a lot more breathing time. I expected a lot more hammers from your direction tbf. Out of all the quads, i think the NW should have been the ones who put up the best fight. ( you had long enough to prepare)

we did prepare but our prep time was from when we become caeser not from start of serv, as i said egos in legal got in the way and leg dawn lost every troops we had lol twice, so the hammers sent at wad from caeser have been more than we expected to have

it seems that no matter what i say you seem to think we have had since day one to build hammers and my saying about what heppened in legal has no effect on my hammer size what so ever, which i wont go into what that says about me hmmm

so far wad have had vils smashed by caeser (just cold some by me) we have croplocked caps or it may be cap lol we have give wad the runaround and we have stolen wads plans and we have killed wads hammer, if you wish to go into player for player size ill be glad to do the maths but you will look silly so ill leave it at we have done a bloody good job in the timescale we had, i am very proud of my players for the job done,

and to be honest you should thank us not critisize mr just cold cos if not for caeser you would have been a lot more bored than you are now

ooh, a bite
    Nope, sorry ratty, i don't seem to remember you giving wad the run around at all. You mustn't have had much experience of real wars. Locking supplies is quite over rated, easy to get out of and a complete waste of time unless you are locking quite a lot of vills on the same account, 1 cap, pfft, well done you, for your whole ally, that's quite poor. maybe speak to the asbo leaders, get a few tips

allie bee

Wow if all WAD can do is moan about how bored they are and how they wish they hadn't bothered playing this server, maybe they should ask themselves what the consequences are of recruiting all the best, most active and experienced players into their alliances and setting themselves up against mainly new and inexperienced players, before they start whining. What on earth did you expect? ...and if all the experienced active players won't take a chance in an underdog ally, wanting a win at any cost, then that's their choice. But if it's what you choose, don't then bleat about the inadequacy of your opposition. If you're disappointed it's your own fault. In my humble opinion I think Ratty and the other leaders have done a good job.
    Last edited by allie bee; 27 Oct 2011 at 03:14 PM.

you need to read before you bite my friend i said caps notice the s on the end then put cap lol notice the lol on the end that means ITS A JOKE we have done more than 1 cap

as for the runaround i believe that is what was quoted to me by a wad member in an igm so i assume he is lier as well and you never had to run round getting def calls out (which was quoted on this forum i think) and you never ever had to move def around

you need to be careful cos that halo will strangle you one day lol

and which part of this is my first serv leading do you not seem to understand eh lol how can i have a vast exp with real wars when this is my first serv as a leader all my serv have been as a mem not leader

you really need to think before posting something

Quote Originally Posted by allie bee View Post
    Wow if all WAD can do is moan about how bored they are and how they wish they hadn't bothered playing this server, maybe they should ask themselves what the consequences are of recruiting all the best, most active and experienced players into their alliances and setting themselves up against mainly new and inexperienced players, before they start whining. What on earth did you expect? ...and if all the experienced active players won't take a chance in an underdog ally, wanting a win at any cost, then that's their choice. But if it's what you choose, don't then bleat about the inadequacy of your opposition. If you're disappointed it's your own fault. In my humble opinion I think Ratty and the other leaders have done a good job.
    What a load of tosh.

WAD haven't won because they have the 'best, most active and experienced players'. Don't get me wrong, WAD have some amazing people, but so do other alliances? JamesR, Blibble, Roley etc, people i have immense respect for are of the same calibre of player as Just Cold, Binary etc. WAD are such an amazing group because they have an unrivalled level of teamplay, each member knows if that defense call goes out, people are gonna respond, their troops aren't going to be the only ones there. They have the belief in the leadership team to make the correct decisions, which 9 times out of 10 have proven to be right this server. The ability to act, as proven in binary's chiefing of tryri's hammer ville was it(?) give them such an edge over the likes of legal/caeser (i was in legal, i know what it was like) and that is why WAD have won, don't go playing the 'oh i'm a newbie card'.

allie bee

I'm not playing the 'oh I'm a newbie card'. I'm not making any comment on the fact that WAD will win. When they do it will be well deserved. I was commenting, if you bothered to read my post properly, on the moaning and whining about how bored people have been with it all. I appreciate there are some good, no, 'great' individual players in other alliances besides WAD, but you can't deny WAD contains the majority of experienced players and have teamwork skills that have been built up from previous servers as you have pointed out. Caesar has not - we have had a lot to learn so don't moan if we haven't lived up to your mighty expectations. It's not a load of tosh at all.

allie bee is not a newbie and never said she was what she meant was 90% of caesers 3 wings were newbies as she said she took a chance and joined caeser and has not bleated once about how it is run or our chances of winning and unlike some has stayed loyal to me and caeser, she is a very exp player of many servers and has played with magnus in nlg and has won a serv

i do wish people would read posts properly before commenting on them, like i said i wont do the maths but wad outnumber caeser in power exp and players vils hammers everyaspect of the game

and your quote of i was in legal sums it up really legal was a bunch of guys who are now in caeser with the exception of tinky, you was one of the people invited to join legal and as i quoted in prev posts it was the people invited into legal that caused our downfall on this serv

Quote Originally Posted by JUST COLD View Post
    ooh, a bite
    That made me laugh lol

I think it is fair to say we have the most experienced and best players because we do,
    Yes there are still great players in the other alliances but the amount of top dogs we have greatly outweighs that of any other alliance, but it's not the only reason we have been so successful,
    Like apalsar says the leadership and teamwork has been incredible.

Saying it's a boring server is a bit harsh, we have been fighting hard all the way through three wars we had to take our quad before crushing ASBO and immortal, the retaliations have been poor (or rather well managed) which has killed it abit, a more even fight would've been preferable I think.

If I could go back I think I wouldn't have joined WAD, could've been more fun causing trouble for Magnus, red and the gang! Oh no he didn't
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

I don't know if you guys realise we have alot of new players aswell, Ratty I will agree running a 3 wing Alliance is not easy especially if it is your first time.

WAD have been fighting since the beggining of the server the biggest let down for me was Immortals, sorry but they have just been shocking, I stuck up for Legal/Ceaser and said that you guys would give us a good fight and have unfortunalty been proven wrong to an extent, you have had most if not all of the server to sim and do what you want new players of not you should of done better.

New players need guidance and aslong as you give them that, they can be as good as any other player, WADS secret weapon has not been the experience of the players but it has been the communicationa and teamwork as said above.

This is not a dig at anyone but just the way I see things and I think others do aswell.

well im sorry if we have not come up to expectation but in my humble opinion im proud of every player in the caeser allys they have done me good and though it may not be up to wads level it was good enough for me and my team, if you look at the date caeser started and take into account i hit a wad cap and artie vil AND WON with 45kish swords 25kish tts and i had 4k catta and 2 k rams and 5k heuds

look at the timescale i had to build that and if that is not good enough then ill never be any good at this game

and that is without arties cos when they came out we had just been stabbed in the back and i had 4 swords that was my army so arties for caeser was out the question

Quote Originally Posted by the rat man View Post
    allie bee is not a newbie and never said she was what she meant was 90% of caesers 3 wings were newbies as she said she took a chance and joined caeser and has not bleated once about how it is run or our chances of winning and unlike some has stayed loyal to me and caeser, she is a very exp player of many servers and has played with magnus in nlg and has won a serv

i do wish people would read posts properly before commenting on them, like i said i wont do the maths but wad outnumber caeser in power exp and players vils hammers everyaspect of the game

and your quote of i was in legal sums it up really legal was a bunch of guys who are now in caeser with the exception of tinky, you was one of the people invited to join legal and as i quoted in prev posts it was the people invited into legal that caused our downfall on this serv

You can try and fob it off on 'people invited into legal' but lets be honest. You've said previously leg dawn lost pretty much all troops and had to start anew in caesar pretty much (troopwise), wasn't that because if i rememebr rightly FOUR armies, were lost attacking a KNOWN 'anvil' in gods? MEANWHILE legal leadership were in talks with god about a merge?! Surely thats YOUR failure as a leader, so don't start blaming 'people invited into legal' and if you mean me individually just say, i can take it, you know where you stand when your alliance invites your farms, defends them, then says like it, or go elsewhere.
    Last edited by zimrich; 27 Oct 2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast