Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did WAD get desperate at some stage?

Default Did WAD get desperate at some stage?

Been playing for a few servers now, have to say, as in the past a few WAD players have made very good opponents, but, did they get desperate at some time and top up numbers, an IGM makes me wonder........................

Moderator Comment: Second Heartbeat
    Posting of IGM's without permission from both parties is against the forum rules. Please do not do it again.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Second Heartbeat; 08 Oct 2011 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Removing IGM.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member shenanigans's Avatar

Reading that makes me think a gang of nursery school kids held someone to ransom and typed you

Least I hope it wasn't someone grown up. Id be more embarrassed by the Grammar than the language
    No its not a photocopier its a shredder, and what have you done to your ar$e?

Oh Well, I got moderated and survived. At least I understood the Mod more than the sender! Whatever anybody says, it has been a good server. Would like to know how the Mod knew I did not have permission from the sender to paste the IGM, I guess they know that somebody with that level of intelligence probably has a Registered Enduring Power of Attourney on the books.......................

don't think it matters if you have permission or not Ilioneus. think its against the rules. Permission is needed for reports I believe

Never saw it

skype me with it Ilioneus.

Quote Originally Posted by shenanigans View Post
    don't think it matters if you have permission or not Ilioneus. think its against the rules. Permission is needed for reports I believe
    The party(s) involved must message the mods with there permission, I believe then it can be put on the forum.

Shame I did not see it either

Don't think anyone except shen did... SH stop being such a good Mod

I think you guys missed the other rules breaks in the message to it wasn't just the fact it was an IGM, think about the content which broke Rule E on a couple of occasions, even if permission was granted it would have still been a no no..
    "Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilioneus View Post
    Would like to know how the Mod knew I did not have permission from the sender to paste the IGM
    Because you have to prove permission and ask before you post it
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

the bad language was the issue. (you all couldn't have seen it as it as Second heartbeat edited)

It should have been banned for such bad grammar

Will leave it to you to sort out inhouse Magnus, Shen has it, end of. Wouldn't want to see any account banned because of a sitter.

I have apologised to SH for posting it.

In hand - taking it up with player concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarre View Post
    I think you guys missed the other rules breaks in the message to it wasn't just the fact it was an IGM, think about the content which broke Rule E on a couple of occasions, even if permission was granted it would have still been a no no..
    Yeh we missed the point and the post lol

BUT if it did not have those certain little words in it, and they got permission from both side and cleared it with mod it would be ok lol.

Now I have to see that IGM .... lol

Copies are selling at £2.99 unless you have a kinder, if you own a kinder then sorry, you get booted and farmed by your own alliance.

I've got a kinder... it had a little aeroplane inside...

M of S&M

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

ill give you 1 wheat for a copy of that igm

i bid 2 wheat!
    Hikidy Booo

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    i bid 2 wheat!
    3, and the rest of my cigarette!!!
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

4! and thats more then i produce an hour!
    Hikidy Booo

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    4! and thats more then i produce an hour!
    Be nice, I can't even afford a colour photo!!
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast