Thread: maximum number of senators? and CP required to chief

Default maximum number of senators? and CP required to chief

hi i have looked for an answer but i find it a bit confusing, i think maybe the rules are different in different versions in the guide book notes for T4 on the front page by the tree and the online link frm that it gives a cost for research for senators and a cost of senators just like other troops and it doesnt say anythign about max numbers or CP required but in some online sites it talks about a max slot for senators and a number of CP required to chief so my questions are - is there a max number of senators? do i need CP to chief just as to build a new village? and lastly will my senator be used up by conquering a village or can i use him again? ? thanks

Master Blaster

Yes you can only conquer a village if you have the necessary culture points to do so , just like when settling. You will be allowed to send the chiefs but will get a message saying you never had enough CP.

And yes the last chief that lowered the loyalty to zero will then disappear the same way your settlers go "poof" when they settle a village. If your chief/s do not lower to zero then they will return and can be re used.

You can only build the amount of senators (or chiefs ) in each village that that particular village has slots for. This is made up from the residence or palace so a level 10 and then 20 residences allows a slot and 10, 15 and 20 for palace so 3 slots and therefore chiefs/senators for a palace.

Check killroids conquering calculator for more assistance or travian wiki

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/conq.php

thanks MB thats helpful

ElementalGoDz

The number of CP required for the next village; is the amount of Culture Points needed, you can recieve Culture Points from Artworks, Buildings or Partying, without enough CP when you try chiefing it will give the message something similar to "Not enough culture points", to check how many Culture Points you have, go to Residence >> Culture Points.

Culture Points are based on villages you have; the more villages; the more expensive and therefore harder it is to get enough.

This link shows amount of CP needed for every village you own.
    http://t4.answers.travian.com/?view=...02#go2question

If that just returns to the main page, click Building, then ">> Buildings - Infastructure", then click Town Hall

Here's a useful guide:
    http://travian.wikia.com/wiki/Culture_points

The minimum number of Senators needed to chief a village is 5 (with Great Parties in each village your chiefing from) - might not always work, and the maximum is 7/8 (with no Great Parties), you might actually need more if you have a Brewery running, but I rarely run that so I don't know.

Good luck, go chiefing.

Master Blaster

I have in fact seen a village chiefed with 3 senators .. sent as a triple from the same village when the attacking player was a fair bit smaller then the defender. Lots of variables to consider. Pop, Grand balll running for attacker gives 5 % bonues, grand ball running for deffer gives 5 % bonus sending 2 or 3 gives an extra bonus etc etc ...

yes if you are roman and attempt some-one bigger than you, I have seen it done with 3 senetors too. One of romans greatest assets in fact is their senetors are better......

Defending your village from cheif's:

If you are trying to defend from 3/any senators just ask your ALLIANCE to help you out.if your in an inactive/slow responsive alliance then get your hero to the village getting cheifed and spend tablets of law to crank the loyalty back up.then comunicate to your attacker and try to sort something out, offering to be a defender oftern does it-how do you think the police do it......regardsEdd

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Or just defend with enough troops to kill off the attacker.

Time a residence/palace build in between waves, If it is your hammer, make it your cap. There are lots of little tricks that you can use depending on the situation.

ElementalGoDz

Timing Tablets of Law, Residence or Defense in between waves is an effective way of saving villages.

But if the timings are perfect (all on same second), you'll have to get static defense or forget about the village.

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElementalGoDz View Post
    But if the timings are perfect (all on same second), you'll have to get static defense or forget about the village.
    Or take out the attacking village.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    I have in fact seen a village chiefed with 3 senators .. sent as a triple from the same village when the attacking player was a fair bit smaller then the defender. Lots of variables to consider. Pop, Grand balll running for attacker gives 5 % bonues, grand ball running for deffer gives 5 % bonus sending 2 or 3 gives an extra bonus etc etc ...
    I have seen that also, at first I thought it was poo that a Roman could take a villa with just 3 Senators. I have also taken a village from a smaller player with only 4 chiefs as a Teut (obviously has to be optimal conditions for both). With T4 I am not sure about chiefing. On 3.6 if I sent a 3 and a 2 with 2 big parties running it was generally a sure bet to get the villa.

Master Blaster

Yep T4 hero items - tablets of law make chiefing a bit of a minefield. Anyone can either buy or find from adventures some tablets and then raise there village to 125 % loyalty. Means So many factors to consider. For me I always used to send 6 chiefs as I usually am bigger then the player and so 6 with grandballs were the right amount.

if you aim for a natarian village , the pop difference is so great that with a GB and 3 senetors, I have taken a village with jut 3 on a couple of occasions on t4
    they dont even have residences to contend with !!!!

you do get a bit of farming though