Thread: how do you sit for people?

THEEVIL_AMZIE

Unhappy how do you sit for people?

I know this is probably really obvious but i have no idea... :/
    i have added this person and they have added me (as a sitter) but i can't work out how to actually do anything, using their account...
    thanks

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

You log into their account using your password. So, replace your account name with theirs and you will be able to log in and sit their account. It's very similar to playing your own account, but you can't do thing like send attacks on normal or rename villages (other things may be removed depending on the settings you have been given by the sitter).

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Second Heartbeat View Post
    You log into their account using your password. So, replace your account name with theirs and you will be able to log in and sit their account. It's very similar to playing your own account, but you can't do thing like send attacks on normal or rename villages (other things may be removed depending on the settings you have been given by the sitter).
    It's worth saying that if you use multiple browsers, i.e chrome and firefox (couldn't bring myself to say I.E) then you can be logged into your account as well as your sitters at the same time.

-if you dont know what to do on their account, ask them what they want done,AND DONT ABUSE and send yourself resources.also if you notice you cannot eg. send a raid to nature with a hero so its exp increases it will be because the person who account it belongs to has not allowed you to, send a message if that is the problem.regardsEddy

ElementalGoDz

Click Profile (box under your heroes face saying your account name is your profile), click Account, and scroll down till you see "Sitter(s) for this account" or "Sitting for other account(s)", depending if you want someone to sit for you so they can login to your account or if you want to sit for them so you can login their account.

Sitter(s) for this account - Set someone as a sitter for your own account (you can chose these).
    Sitting for other account(s) - Someone has set you as a sitter (maybe you told or asked them to) or it might be just some random person making you their sitter.

You can have a maximum of two sitters for both ways, and you can chose who your sitters are.

The only thing is when raiding or pushing their accounts, you have to wait two weeks or you'll get an error like "There is a limit of how many resources you can take from this player".

And if you want to login your own account and both your sitters at the same time like MLGJ mentioned just keep Opera running for maybe your own account, Safari for sitter 1 and Google Chrome for sitter 2, it doesn't matter what browser you use for each account.

To login your sitters account, type their username and your password.

Some features are removed like auctions, profile and alliance options, attacks, and perhaps some other little things.

THEEVIL_AMZIE

thanks can't believe they don't explain it in the FAQ's