Thread: [T4]Travian 4 Cage Simulator/Calculator

Cool [T4]Travian 4 Cage Simulator/Calculator

I wanna share a simple tools that can help you calculating/simulating the number of cages that must be taken to capture a certain number of animals from an oasis.
    Travian cage calculator/simulator. Follow this link : Travian Cage Simulator.

How to use ?
    Just enter any number of animals you find in an oasis,
    then, enter the number of cages that can be simulated to capture your target animals.
    Then click button "Calculate Captured Nature".

With this simple tools, we can simulate how many of each animal can be caught with a number of cages we carry.
    If the number of cages that brought more than the number of animals that we want to capture, then the simulator will display the number of cages are left unused..
    Change the number of cages used to obtain the best catches.

Feel free to try and give any comments on it.
    Last edited by cupuners; 27 Oct 2011 at 06:42 PM.

Isn't it just a split percentage, like if there were 50, 40 and 30 of each animal and you send 10 traps it would be 5, 4, 3??
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    Isn't it just a split percentage, like if there were 50, 40 and 30 of each animal and you send 10 traps it would be 5, 4, 3??
    Do you mean 12?
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

oops, yes I did! But you get my drift right?
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

this tools help everyone who doesn't want to calculate manually.

What steve do is manual way : http://www.traviantale.com/2011/02/cage-guide.html

I developing and enhancing my calculator to version 2 : http://www.travianhint.com/tools/tra...-calculator-2/.

Now, it can calculate the minimum required cage for capturing an amount of target animals.
    This calculator is the contrary of the previous one, which simulate how many animals of each type that can be captured using an amount of inputted cage.

Thanks for any comments for this tools.
    Last edited by cupuners; 28 Oct 2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: addition and new version is launch

example
    In an oasis with 10 rats, 20 snakes, 4 crocodiles and 4 tiger.
    Suppose we want to catch 4 crocodiles (the primary target), how many cages that must be taken/bring ?

First, fill the column with the number of animals available there.
    Then, for column Target, simply fill in the number 4 on the crocodiles field. Leave the other target animal field blank.
    Continue to click the "Calculate Required Cage".
    The calculation result will be displayed in "captured" column :
    4 rats, 4 snakes, 4 crocodiles and 3 tiger captured. Meanwhile, Number of cages = 15 (can be read from the bottom line: Minimum Number of Cages Required).

Unhappy

do people really need a tool for this?
    I know, I left too much Death & destruction to come back again: But here I am! :ghost: