Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natar Wonder????

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

Default Natar Wonder????

hey this seems like a pretty unconfirmed rumour, but do the natars at some point start to build a WW if endgame lasts long enough?

thanks

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Yes, and they have won a few servers as well! Usually, they build 10 lvls each day after starting on their wonder. So if the server drags out.. beware
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Feared by Chuck Norris Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member nosim's Avatar

Well ukx's end game has been going 50 days o.O not sure if the natars hold any.

Angelic

Is it possible to knock the natar ww down? Should get some nice off points with the hero horn

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    Is it possible to knock the natar ww down?
    No, when the natars have started building, they are unstoppable. Only way to win is to build faster than them :|
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.

Tinkerballa

I always thought the natars building was activated by the admin?

Natars used to be activated by the admin - there are tales of a server long ago that lasted for ever and ever, and so the Natars were triggered (this is years ago, and is the one that the top number of villages comes from I think - because the thing lasted so long)

If it's true (and I tend not to doubt Andi...but pics or it didn't happen :p), then it sounds like a T4 addition. The Natars interact differently in T4 e.g. being on the server from the start, and the Independent Natarian Villages.

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

cool well lets hope we see it again soon

thanks for replies

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

It is looking like IN5 will see them, I am not playing there but have friends that are, there is apparently only one viable WW and loads of non WW players that keep flattening it. From what I hear its boring as hell with loads of grey players as its dragged on for ages.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    If it's true (and I tend not to doubt Andi...but pics or it didn't happen :p), then it sounds like a T4 addition.
    What is true? :p

Are there any special medals or anything, for going the whole way and Natars still winning??

I think it was the last but one round of ukx that was won by the Natars... That was the first natar win on a .co.uk sever since t4.0 went live..

What happens if all WW are taken, but the majority stay at lv0, would natars chief "inactive" ww's and start to build?
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

I think the natar's always build their WW in their capital (which is effectively unattackable)

Sticking with the what would happen if....

What would happen if an alliance decided to join a server with the sole purpose of zeroing all the WW vills? 13 vills 13 hammers (easily do-able) so there are no WW vills left for players.

Would natars start their WW. WOuld the game never end?

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Artefacts can be respawned by the admin (when he notices). I assume WW villages can too.

What if... 2 active players WW's were to hit 100 at the very same second. Would it be a draw?

To iterate few points

1- Admin can get the natars to build the WW and it can set the speed which is generally disclosed on the forum. Speed depends on when admin wants server to end. Normally I see 6 levels/day
    2- Natar build wonder in the capital. You can't hit it. First the traps and then the defensive troops. I have seen mega hammers getting trapped not even been able to meet the defensive troops of natars.

I think, not sure, that Travian servers use the millisecond (one thousandth of a second) if there is a tie on the same second.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy5 View Post
    Sticking with the what would happen if....

What would happen if an alliance decided to join a server with the sole purpose of zeroing all the WW vills? 13 vills 13 hammers (easily do-able) so there are no WW vills left for players.

Would natars start their WW. WOuld the game never end?
    it is not possible to zero WW's anymore, like a players last village it remains on 0 pop.

Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    I think, not sure, that Travian servers use the millisecond (one thousandth of a second) if there is a tie on the same second.
    This would be different to their procedures for other ties, where it's all done to the second.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast