Thread: It's that time of year again...

Gleek

Default It's that time of year again...

Christmas trees... I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Post a picture of your christmas tree, christmas decorations, hanukkah tree/bush/decorations/lights/menorah! You guys should be proud that I waited until after thanksgiving to make this thread this year

http://archive.forum.travian.us/show...-of-year-again...

Way to get originality... Copying word for word a thread from .us? Smooth. Also mentioning Thanksgiving here is somewhat pointless since most people in the UK don't celebrate it...
    The most amazing thing ever.

$person = new Person(); $person->getData(); if ($person->gender == female) { if( in_array("pokemon", $person->interests) ) { $me->action("hug and refuse to let go"); } } else { $me->action("run away and hide"); }

Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    http://archive.forum.travian.us/show...-of-year-again...

Way to get originality... Copying word for word a thread from .us? Smooth. Also mentioning Thanksgiving here is somewhat pointless since most people in the UK don't celebrate it...
    At least s/he changed the smilies :p
    Some people are pragmatists, taking things as they come and making the best of the choices available. Some people are idealists, standing for principle and refusing to compromise. and some people just act on any whim that enters their heads. I pragmatically turn my whims into principles. -Bill Watterson

You are your choices. - Seneca

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world ....

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    And a big bah humbug to you too

It's a time of giving, sharing and caring about the homeless for one day of the year.