View Poll Results: Which sort of WvV round would you like to play?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plain WvV

3 15.79%
  • Two Even Sides

2 10.53%
  • Three Way (eg Aliens V Predators V Humans)

7 36.84%
  • WvV round without Seers

6 31.58%
  • I'm not fussed, shut up and start the sign-up, I just want to play!

1 5.26%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: WvV - next round

I'm a Gaul Deffer, honest Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Chesser's Avatar

I'm Short?

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

Jakey must dieeeee Isnt that like a law?
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post
    Jakey must dieeeee Isnt that like a law?
    A law that no one follows.....

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Default Next wvv round?

I am afraid that I became very busy with other activities so cant run the next round (was going to be a vanilla one without seer) - I am still hoping someone else will step forward - there was a couple of volunteers but they seem to have disappeared

Thank you for offering all the same Grizz

If anyone would like to host the next round, and can find a co-host, let me know and I will sort out username, password, permissions, etc. at the weekend so we can get the ball rolling (all being well and receiving laptop back from repair on Saturday *crosses fingers*).

This would be for sign-up beginning of July, game beginning approx. July 10th. You can choose any theme and format as long as you've put thought into all the scenarios and made sure it is balanced. If you are trialling something new, just make sure you warn players it's more of a pilot so people can choose to skip the experimental rounds if they want to. Preferred theme for next round looks like a basic bare-boned round so very straightforward if you are a new host

Also trying to plan for future rounds to avoid another lull, so if you think you are available to host for the August round and want another month to iron out the details, let us know.

So its been a week, any advances?
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Well in the old chat room people arent really stepping forward to host, myself Paddy and Meme are all busy for a few weeks, There was mention of Tom and Jo possibly doing it but nothing mores been said :/

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Well in the old chat room people arent really stepping forward to host, myself Paddy and Meme are all busy for a few weeks, There was mention of Tom and Jo possibly doing it but nothing mores been said :/
    I would happily host, but I sadly don't have the time to until around October time. If someone would like to host but would like me to co-host, i'll be up to that. But PM me prior to deciding because I have a number of dates where I won't have internet connection.

I have also came up with a few themes if anyone is interested - mainly surrounding Disney movies:

• Alice in Wonderland
    • Wizard of Oz
    • Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    • Cinderella
    • Peter Pan
    • Robin Hood
    • Small Soldiers
    • The Incredibles

I am free as of Wednesday morning (Contract expiring) so would be willing to do that Ross.

Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

I can (help to) host if someone wants to do it with me? Unless Jawwwsh and Ross already have it sorted?

Prom Prince 2010 Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Brenda's Avatar

What we decided on Skype was that the one coming up now would simply be an original game, no difficult specials or weird characters. Simply Wolves, vs Villagers. Simple medic, seer, blacksmith, etc. Both myself and Jojo would want to play that round as there's not been a proper one in ages. Names put forward to host were myself, meme, jojo, and Tom can help with KP's. Meme isn't free until August so that rules here out and due to me and Jojo wanting to play, us also. The next game we decided would be beginning/mid August and would be hosted by myself, and then either Jojo/meme with a theme to be announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by smoggy View Post
    PS H.O.W does Paddy look so H.o.T in his medal? =O. Although I do miss his beard, it reminded me of a BPonies mane :p
    The Beautiful
    - Paddy
    [23:43:07] Corin ~ Rooster: on some documanetaty

Sod that, August? Can we not get it started sooner?! I'll host with anyone available.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

I thought Jawsh and Ross had volunteered *points up*
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Prom Prince 2010 Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Brenda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    Sod that, August? Can we not get it started sooner?! I'll host with anyone available.
    As I said, we had planned one for NOW about a month ago, no one came forward to host, and the soonest we could get anyone to host one was August. All planned that this one would be the original and the one in August to be a theme.
    PS H.O.W does Paddy look so H.o.T in his medal? =O. Although I do miss his beard, it reminded me of a BPonies mane :p
    The Beautiful
    - Paddy

Yeah... exactly who put these names forward and how many were in the convo lol. I vote Jawsh and Ross. Even their names rhyme kinda

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Ross, Jawwwsh and PFK are all happy to host it seems as long as there are two of them?
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

I said I would like to play as havent really played a no frills one, but dont mind either way really

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    Yeah... exactly who put these names forward and how many were in the convo lol. I vote Jawsh and Ross. Even their names rhyme kinda
    There are 21 of us in the chat from the previous WvV game, so only down about 9 other regulars, majority is in there (Including PFK...). Josh and Ross can host this one if they want, getting the sign up no later than Friday say? It being the original, and then I'll host with Meme, Jojo, whoever in August? How does that sound?
    The Beautiful
    - Paddy

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast