Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome all Challengers

Default Welcome all Challengers

I am bringing a message from Pizza because he and the vast majority of the hate mouths are currently silenced on this forum. That being said, I am not here to insult or abuse, simply to offer a challenge to all the people who read these pages and think they would like to get a chance to prove their superiority. We will be testing our strength on a new server and welcome all comers to AUS4, if you think you are up for the challenge (or simply want a continued kicking from the Pizza man and his crew.) We are looking particularly at those of you in TWL, INC, and NIIT. Come try your hand at a new server if you think you are hard enough. Server starts today but if you want to make sure you are close then start in the SW on Sunday. We'll be waiting.

i could do it...but i am just starting t2.5 server on .com3
    but i might if i cba
    now somat new as a sig
    the world ends when i get married so screw 2012 as its now 2013-2014

i have a suspition that this will cause more players to steer clear of the server than it will inspire to join it.
    carlsberg don't make buttons, but if they did they would probably be 'mute'

Quote Originally Posted by Ip5en View Post
    i have a suspition that this will cause more players to steer clear of the server than it will inspire to join it.
    Yes well...we saw what happened to love uncle.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuo51JYA0Mc

Peoples progress thru life is often hampered by a tremendous sense of their own ignorance, regrettably this disability affects all too few people.

The Infamous D.A.F. Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member GDS's Avatar

How many Carlsbergs did you have before writing that?

Some TLWs already said, in an insulting skype chat room, that they will be there.

Also, if psycho-feeder links Tinkerballa to this thread he should, for the honour of his mouth, go there too. And psycho-feeder herself should go there for the honour of many other things

Besides, I've been told that not only Hate from uk1 is there, apparently, there are a couple or so For Ponies in the NE so far. Among other uk things wondering around.

you know what i dont actually drink carlesburg. tastes like urine. just liked those adverts.

heard some uk3 WAD will be joining as well

Quote Originally Posted by omnicognisant View Post
    Yes well...we saw what happened to love uncle.....
    Really poor server 1 so far
    top 10 alliance simming
    7. UNCLE 41 7470 306267
    top 10 alliance attacking
    9. UNCLE 41 24019 984788
    top 10 defending
    3. UNCLE 41 39313 1611833

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bliska View Post
    I am bringing a message from Pizza because he and the vast majority of the hate mouths are currently silenced on this forum. That being said, I am not here to insult or abuse, simply to offer a challenge to all the people who read these pages and think they would like to get a chance to prove their superiority. We will be testing our strength on a new server and welcome all comers to AUS4, if you think you are up for the challenge (or simply want a continued kicking from the Pizza man and his crew.) We are looking particularly at those of you in TWL, INC, and NIIT. Come try your hand at a new server if you think you are hard enough. Server starts today but if you want to make sure you are close then start in the SW on Sunday. We'll be waiting.
    If you don't want to offend that don't mention that muppet's name.

Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Quote Originally Posted by darknessie View Post
    Really poor server 1 so far
    top 10 alliance simming
    7. UNCLE 41 7470 306267
    top 10 alliance attacking
    9. UNCLE 41 24019 984788
    top 10 defending
    3. UNCLE 41 39313 1611833
    over half of uncles current players are those merged from cake and love. those stats are hardly good for 3 alliances put together.

over half of uncles current players are those merged from cake and love. those stats are hardly good for 3 alliances put together.
    If I recall correctly, and granted I dont pay attention to UK1, CAKE, LOVE and UNCLE were all in the top 10 pop anyway prior to the merger and probably in the defender and attacker top 10s slots as well with being at war with hate for entire server, so the stats are still good though indeed skewed toward endgame balance.

Uncle started essentially to continue a cross server war between several players from uk5 ( I started playing when UK3 endgame was over ), then also ran across the formidable pizza and friends as well, I would have to say, as a neutral (ish) observer, that the 'lesser' alliances in HATEs quad have done very well at not being completely routed by hate without the need for any CP, I would say an unofficial nap was in place but with hate attacking all 3 vigourously, not unexpected.

( and lets not forget uncle are deep in hates quad and have been all server )

To be honest, the most interesting in this server for me has been sitting watching HATE and comparing them to my times in ASBO.

Finally respect to pizza, he can be my dual anytime :>

Just my piece of silver.
    Last edited by darknessie; 04 Feb 2012 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baldymorph View Post
    I think you'll find i never said i did not want to offend.... but far be it for me to quibble over wording. Will you be coming to AUS4?

Did the big bad pizza man hurt you...awwwwwww

Peoples progress thru life is often hampered by a tremendous sense of their own ignorance, regrettably this disability affects all too few people.

If I recall correctly, and granted I dont pay attention to UK1, CAKE, LOVE and UNCLE were all in the top 10 pop anyway prior to the merger and probably in the defender and attacker top 10s slots as well with being at war with hate for entire server, so the stats are still good though indeed skewed toward endgame balance.

Uncle started essentially to continue a cross server war between several players from uk5 ( I started playing when UK3 endgame was over ), then also ran across the formidable pizza and friends as well, I would have to say, as a neutral (ish) observer, that the 'lesser' alliances in HATEs quad have done very well at not being completely routed by hate without the need for any CP, I would say an unofficial nap was in place but with hate attacking all 3 vigourously, not unexpected.

( and lets not forget uncle are deep in hates quad and have been all server )

To be honest, the most interesting in this server for me has been sitting watching HATE and comparing them to my times in ASBO.

Just my piece of silver.
    i dont even know why you bothered to quote me. was i meant to read that and think 'wait, yeah! they did really well to be so thoroughly beaten by hate'?

just being in the top ten on such a small server doesnt mean much

simmers 7th. towards the bottom of the top ten, everything below them bar n.i.t either has alot fewer members or are out and out farms.
    attackers 9th. same as above except no n.i.t.
    defenders 3rd. only looks impressive if you ignore all the other stats.

i dont even know why you bothered to quote me. They did really well to be so thoroughly beaten by hate'? Just being in the top ten on such a small server doesnt mean much. Everything below them bar n.i.t either has a lot fewer members or are out and out farms. Only looks impressive if you ignore all the other stats.
    Being a member of one of the smaller alliances that you refer to, and reading the who is the best thread has had me ROFLMAO. The only thing that I see Hate domimating and beating is people on the forum. More often than not it is a Hate member who feels the need to start a thread declaring how awesome they are. Perhaps you need to flex your mouths because they are a lot bigger than your Hammers?

Looking in on your quad from a far less interesting one I think it only fair to point out that Hate have been consistently the largest Alliance in that Quad. So you are the leaders in your quad of farms? Hardly something to shout home about as you told the previous person posting. Particularly as they still appear to be coping rather well in an area that you claim to dominate. Having witnessed the domination of a quadrant on another server believe me your claims to have done so on UK1 falls far short of everyone's expectations apart from Hates.

Now for the Stats: Hate claim that Noein, Cake, Uncle, Love have all been working together to bring about the downfall of Hate? So I assume that the attackers medals they have, must have been achieved by attacking Hate because if they were working together they would not be attacking each other? So if they have achieved those medals by attacking you that suggests you have failed to beat them into submission.

Hate have had 27 player delete or leave the alliance (17 deletions) I asume this was due to poor under arm deodorants used by members of the alliance and that the smell of testosterone became unbearable? The alternative I almost Hate to suggest was that they were forced to delete but of course this is not possible in a quad you dominate?

In an earlier post you or another member of Hate made another attempt to belittle the efforts of the other alliances in your quad by claiming that UNCLE and Love had recruited from other alliances. Wow shock horror alliances actually recruit? Hate have recruited from the following: TSL .II. Noein, TE, Love, Fireants. How can this be possible surely Hate do not recruit farms? Afterall according to you that is all that is left in the quadrant after Hate. Were they Hate spies which might then suggest why the other alliances have not been as dominant. Not easy fighting with one hand behind your back. So if the others have had to suffer Hate spies it makes their achievements even more impressive.

Uncle BTW have had 26 Deletions 9 more than HateOthers have left to join NBK or Love but from what I can see no one left UNCLE (directly) to Join Hate? Perhaps they feel safer in UNCLE? Anyway enough of my ramblings I am sure that someone in Hate will try to explain the deletions and defections.

I look forward to looking at all the alliance profiles to view those shiny medals and should UNCLE, LOVE, NBK, Hate etc acquire anymore defenders medals and attackers medals I will assume the Natars have been busy as Hate cannot possibly be losing troops to farms and farms cannot possibly be attacking Hate?
    Last edited by The Mask; 05 Feb 2012 at 06:25 AM.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!! I thought you were a decent bloke until I read that... :p

Quote Originally Posted by Bliska View Post
    I think you'll find i never said i did not want to offend.... but far be it for me to quibble over wording. Will you be coming to AUS4?
    I'm already there. Playing a casual game to see what it's like.
    Last edited by baldymorph; 05 Feb 2012 at 07:14 AM.
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

i dont even know why you bothered to quote me. was i meant to read that and think 'wait, yeah! they did really well to be so thoroughly beaten by hate'?

just being in the top ten on such a small server doesnt mean much

simmers 7th. towards the bottom of the top ten, everything below them bar n.i.t either has alot fewer members or are out and out farms.
    attackers 9th. same as above except no n.i.t.
    defenders 3rd. only looks impressive if you ignore all the other stats.
    It was called being gracious in defeat, after all its only a online game. But as you say it was a small server - so surely it should have been a lot easier to clear your quad early in the game?

Again I have raise a bit of a smile when the only thing you have to attack uncle on is that they are rubbish when they are blatantly still there at endgame in your quad, indeed that quote above on being 3rd defenders is simply a joke. Dont like the evidence so ignore it?

Sorry for trying to have a bit of end game analysis between the non-wonder alliances, think I will bow out.

Nessie

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!! I thought you were a decent bloke until I read that... :p
    Haa, haa, did I spot you on the au4 as well?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    Being a member of one of the smaller alliances that you refer to, and reading the who is the best thread has had me ROFLMAO. The only thing that I see Hate domimating and beating is people on the forum. More often than not it is a Hate member who feels the need to start a thread declaring how awesome they are. Perhaps you need to flex your mouths because they are a lot bigger than your Hammers?
    The hammers are big enough to do what they have to do. Which is more that Love Uncle can boast.

Looking in on your quad from a far less interesting one I think it only fair to point out that Hate have been consistently the largest Alliance in that Quad. So you are the leaders in your quad of farms? Hardly something to shout home about as you told the previous person posting. Particularly as they still appear to be coping rather well in an area that you claim to dominate. Having witnessed the domination of a quadrant on another server believe me your claims to have done so on UK1 falls far short of everyone's expectations apart from Hates.
    Of course we are dominating our quad, the combination of Love/Uncle/Cake/Noein have not made any appreciable inroads into our population/attacking points. Our defence points and ranking have dropped becuase they have ran out of hammer or appear unwilling to throw them at our walls. As I have said elsewhere, Noein's slow motion fail ought to have bought Uncle/love all the time in the world to prepare.....nothing happened, or at least nothing of any note.

Now for the Stats: Hate claim that Noein, Cake, Uncle, Love have all been working together to bring about the downfall of Hate? So I assume that the attackers medals they have, must have been achieved by attacking Hate because if they were working together they would not be attacking each other? So if they have achieved those medals by attacking you that suggests you have failed to beat them into submission.
    Of course they got their medals by attacking us, now go and have a look at the dates, then go and look at Hates medal count/dates. Do you see yet? Are you slighly more informed?

Hate have had 27 player delete or leave the alliance (17 deletions) I asume this was due to poor under arm deodorants used by members of the alliance and that the smell of testosterone became unbearable? The alternative I almost Hate to suggest was that they were forced to delete but of course this is not possible in a quad you dominate?
    So in your world you battle without losses huh, you must be epic....of course we have lost members becuase their accounts have been made unusable by our competitors, we have also lost them to all the usual myriad issues that beset any alliance. So what is your point?

In an earlier post you or another member of Hate made another attempt to belittle the efforts of the other alliances in your quad by claiming that UNCLE and Love had recruited from other alliances. Wow shock horror alliances actually recruit? Hate have recruited from the following: TSL .II. Noein, TE, Love, Fireants. How can this be possible surely Hate do not recruit farms? Afterall according to you that is all that is left in the quadrant after Hate. Were they Hate spies which might then suggest why the other alliances have not been as dominant. Not easy fighting with one hand behind your back. So if the others have had to suffer Hate spies it makes their achievements even more impressive.
    We dont recruit farms, unless it suits us....or at least that has been what I have seen so far....where have we said in shock horror that love uncle have recruited....why would we care? Who cares who love uncle have taken in?

Uncle BTW have had 26 Deletions 9 more than HateOthers have left to join NBK or Love but from what I can see no one left UNCLE (directly) to Join Hate? Perhaps they feel safer in UNCLE? Anyway enough of my ramblings I am sure that someone in Hate will try to explain the deletions and defections.
    Ahhh now I think I understand....lol, the deletions has been done to death between Hate and Uncle elsewhere....it has been detailed account by account between Elb (I think) and PTH so no point going over it.

The question about people leaving Love Uncle to join NBK was one trying to understand if a new grouping was developing/developed? Was NBK to provide the leadership horsepower so lacking in Love/Uncle? And some defense??? Was the accounts moving to NBK there to gain access to NBK defense or there to smooth the way of a combining of efforts.

That is the question, I note nobody has bothered to answer...no matter we shall see in time if anything comes out of it other than two players leaving a sinking ship to get hold of some defense.

The real question there is not that love Uncle are taking in NBK but rather the other way around...after all the leadership in NBK concider themselves capable of running a real alliance, providing leadership to the directionless in Love Uncle and a deal of defense. Thats the real question...will love uncle be able to see it.....will they make the right choice???

I look forward to looking at all the alliance profiles to view those shiny medals and should UNCLE, LOVE, NBK, Hate etc acquire anymore defenders medals and attackers medals I will assume the Natars have been busy as Hate cannot possibly be losing troops to farms and farms cannot possibly be attacking Hate?
    Of course people attack us, just not so much as they used too, basically becuase they have less hammers.....ask my old pal The Analyist (thanks again fella). We are the main game in town in the SW but our defensive scores are dropping...mainly becuase love uncle have by and large run out of amunition.

Busy Natars...lol....I dont think anyone has had a go at a natar yet. Cant really see that happening until plans are out...maybe then you will be right but we wont be the only ones.

Haa, haa, did I spot you on the au4 as well?
    You may have done... :p

Hello omni thingy
    Thank you for putting together a more detailed and propagandist view. My posting was a comment on Ippy thingy who claimed that Hate dominated the quad. If they do and you also appear to be making this claim then how on earth are your farms managing any attacks?

If you remove Zombie and New Order from your attack stats then you lose a 1/4 of all your points.

Perhaps someone should ensure that all alliances update their profiles. I suspect that Hate do but not sure about the others?

So I will summarise.

Hate came to dominate a quad and fight all.

The former has not been achieved but the latter has not.

My point is that yes you have attacked but you cannot claim to dominate ........... Not yet anyway
    Last edited by The Mask; 05 Feb 2012 at 09:38 AM.

It was called being gracious in defeat, after all its only a online game. But as you say it was a small server - so surely it should have been a lot easier to clear your quad early in the game?

Again I have raise a bit of a smile when the only thing you have to attack uncle on is that they are rubbish when they are blatantly still there at endgame in your quad, indeed that quote above on being 3rd defenders is simply a joke. Dont like the evidence so ignore it?
    What do you think would be involved in 40 odd players smashing what was >80 odd? How do you measure succes/failure in such things?

To say they exist therefore you fail seems a somewhat extreme statement. I dont know I have seen anyone make the statement from the Hate camp that they will 0 pop Love Uncle...it appears to be only used as others to in some way reduce what has been a interesting result.

We were pushed early game, Noein took up the cudgels and made a decent fist of it, a rare visit by a uncle player and nothing from love of any note allowed Hate to focus on Noein and see them reduced. At the time I expected Love Uncle (who had been watching Noein do the heavy lifting) to come out swinging.....they didnt. It has been lackluster to say the least.

In any case, I appreciated your perspective, I hope the view from the other side of the fence helps in some way.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast