Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 218

Thread: Warlords.... Who thinks it is totally ridiculous?????

  1. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    I do miss ukx, nothing like the banters here... comx forume is very boring.
    Come back then Adds - i miss you guys too

    *sobs*

  2. #182

    Default

    I agree the new T4 is worse than one sided I did have a msg to travian but they didnt let it through to the U.S forum on comy2so I made a msg with my villages for them Villages

    01.I 02 Really 03 HATE 04 T4 05 please 06 Jim 07 can 08 you 09 fix 10 it 11 for 12 me 13 to 14 play 15 a 16 3.6 17 server 18 as 19 this 20 is 21no 22 challenge 23 Why 24 do 25 they 26 think 27 pay 28 2 29 win 30 iZ 31 .A. 32 great 33 way 34 to 35 make 36 people 37 want 38 t2 39 continue 40 playing 41 IN 42 greater 43 numbers 44 IZZ 45 beyond 46 Me 47 Y 48 Don't 49 U. 50 have 51 a 52 free 53 non 54 gold 55 server 56 for 57 those
    58 People 59 who 60 don't 61 Want 62 some 63 rich 64 kid 65 growing 66 300% 67 faster 68 than

    More to come later as its just about to start endgame.

    ice
    Im just a gaul in the world

  3. #183
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icecold View Post
    I agree the new T4 is worse than one sided I did have a msg to travian but they didnt let it through to the U.S forum on comy2so I made a msg with my villages for them Villages

    01.I 02 Really 03 HATE 04 T4 05 please 06 Jim 07 can 08 you 09 fix 10 it 11 for 12 me 13 to 14 play 15 a 16 3.6 17 server 18 as 19 this 20 is 21no 22 challenge 23 Why 24 do 25 they 26 think 27 pay 28 2 29 win 30 iZ 31 .A. 32 great 33 way 34 to 35 make 36 people 37 want 38 t2 39 continue 40 playing 41 IN 42 greater 43 numbers 44 IZZ 45 beyond 46 Me 47 Y 48 Don't 49 U. 50 have 51 a 52 free 53 non 54 gold 55 server 56 for 57 those
    58 People 59 who 60 don't 61 Want 62 some 63 rich 64 kid 65 growing 66 300% 67 faster 68 than

    More to come later as its just about to start endgame.

    ice
    Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

  4. #184

    Default

    Not to go off on a tangent (while going off on a tangent), why are Tink and TS now showing up as guests? If they were banned for nothing (in my opinion) then several others should be banned also.

  5. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrestuta View Post
    Not to go off on a tangent (while going off on a tangent), why are Tink and TS now showing up as guests? If they were banned for nothing (in my opinion) then several others should be banned also.
    They requested deleting, probably to return with a new name just as boisterous as ever.

  6. #186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrestuta View Post
    Not to go off on a tangent (while going off on a tangent), why are Tink and TS now showing up as guests? If they were banned for nothing (in my opinion) then several others should be banned also.
    Both requested deletion.

    *If* someone is banned, it is rare that members can see exactly what (or the full extent) of what someone is banned for. Stuff that merits infractions or a permanent ban would almost certainly be enough to be deleted. And I assume even speed players have to sleep sometime :p

  7. #187

    Default

    an almost certainly faked conversation

    Moderator Comment: mod Sam
    I've removed the contents of this post; without knowing the origins for sure this was primarily for one or other of
    rule S2, 2H: posting transcripts of private conversations without permission [if you want to; the people involved need to *gain* the consent of one of the moderators] and rule S2, 2K: discussion of in game bans

    You can find a copy of the rules at http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/a....php?f=48&a=43
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 11 Apr 2012 at 07:53 PM.

  8. #188
    Anonymous the third
    Guest

    Default

    But Warlords are awesome attackers, see

    33. Your Mum 970 1 72670
    34. odidt 10490 18 67716
    35. rwebb555 3051 7 66249
    36. sorynache 8643 16 65985
    37. fuleris 7722 14 62518
    38. UnderPressure 5689 11 61817
    39. WarLords 27650 42 61660
    40. GoT 6341 10 61282

    They are so good, even a player with only 1 village is beating them Hell, even I am beating them thanks to the natars
    Last edited by Anonymous the third; 11 Apr 2012 at 02:03 PM.

  9. #189

    Default

    This server is starting to smell....bad
    "We are not retreating - We are advancing in another direction"

  10. #190
    Senior Roman MemberSenior Roman MemberSenior Roman Member Dark Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Search on your Travi map
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Blood adnd dead bodies do smell..

    Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    This damn game has brainwashed me.

  11. #191

    Default

    They are no.1 defenders and 21. attackers at this moment.

  12. #192
    MemberMember
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Yawk Shiety
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous the third View Post
    But Warlords are awesome attackers, see

    33. Your Mum 970 1 72670
    34. odidt 10490 18 67716
    35. rwebb555 3051 7 66249
    36. sorynache 8643 16 65985
    37. fuleris 7722 14 62518
    38. UnderPressure 5689 11 61817
    39. WarLords 27650 42 61660
    40. GoT 6341 10 61282

    They are so good, even a player with only 1 village is beating them Hell, even I am beating them thanks to the natars

    That will change REAL soon...... meeehahhahahhahahahahhaa
    -If you always do what you did, You will always get what you got.-
    Ukx 11 - Emily - and some nice Reports
    Ukx 12 - WarLords :smod:
    Ukx 13 - Im just going to troll the forum for a while.

  13. #193

    Default

    Please anything Warlord account does means nothing just because of the amount of gold they have spent.They will not be remembered for anything besides that.This is a game and if they feel the need to spend that much gold to be the top account i feel sad for them.Its nothing that another 5 or 6 players could do but why would they.I just dont see why they need to be the top account so badly maybe they could explain this to me.

  14. #194
    they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you
    Andi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    I think you underestimate what it takes to be at the top spot. Yes, gold helps, but "anyone" can't be there. Why people buy gold? Why do people spend money on their hobbies? It makes it easier for them. And, I suspect, they would be on top regardless of the gold as the players are highly skilled, gold or not.

    Let us be happy that someone helps fund the game so you and I don't have to be pushed full with adverts or targeted campaigns like "you can play after you have visited this site" sorts of things.

  15. #195
    MemberMember
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Yawk Shiety
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    Please anything Warlord account does means nothing just because of the amount of gold they have spent.They will not be remembered for anything besides that.This is a game and if they feel the need to spend that much gold to be the top account i feel sad for them.Its nothing that another 5 or 6 players could do but why would they.I just dont see why they need to be the top account so badly maybe they could explain this to me.
    Is that what people consistently complain about ? The gold in the game is utilized for each and everyones benefit . Instead of complaining about WarLords , take your arguement up with Travian staff, and bicker and complain to them. Ask for non-gold servers. Why should anyone who can use tons of gold, not use it ?

    Other then that , with the side rants of cheating, and all the other nonsense. Accusations , are accusations , and nothing more, nothing less. Thru old friends, and being loyal, the WarLords team has achieved what each and every single Ally member / leader has tried to achieve. LOYAL FRIENDS. In turn, it makes a great team, that works together. Benefiting each other in turn.

    If you cant realize that, well then .... i dunno what else to say. I dont know of an ally who DIDNT want loyal, faithful players besides them.
    -If you always do what you did, You will always get what you got.-
    Ukx 11 - Emily - and some nice Reports
    Ukx 12 - WarLords :smod:
    Ukx 13 - Im just going to troll the forum for a while.

  16. #196
    Angelic

    wgn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    Please anything Warlord account does means nothing just because of the amount of gold they have spent.They will not be remembered for anything besides that.This is a game and if they feel the need to spend that much gold to be the top account i feel sad for them.Its nothing that another 5 or 6 players could do but why would they.I just dont see why they need to be the top account so badly maybe they could explain this to me.
    Yep, I totally agree with you. I even heard they are testing out a new feature where they just pay travian to automatically build fields, build villages, conquer villages, scout, shift defence and raid for them. Apparently it even shifts all the resources of established villages to their multiple hammers and queues up troops. No skill or high levels of activity involved at all. *sarcasm*
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

  17. #197

    Default

    Come on everyone!. Are u for real? Im playing on Curly Sue. YES, everyone, both Curly and WL have bought alot of gold, no "aubergine" Sherlock! (Love this vegetarian way Sherlock is going). What I dont understand is all this criticism of it and question of our skills. Could we have acchieved what we have done without gold?. Who knows? (I would put my money on it thou) What`s making me comment. We actually have a good time, with lots of fun and we are just playing the game....Belive it or not
    Last edited by I Went Sweet; 25 Apr 2012 at 08:43 PM.

  18. #198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Went Sweet View Post
    Could we have acchieved what we have done without gold?. Who knows?

    Only one way to find out..
    usx r2: deBoer
    us1: Noble
    us8 r1: -Skif-
    ukx: ??

  19. #199
    Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deboer View Post
    Only one way to find out..
    Hammertime:
    - ukx3 - ukx5 - ukx6 - ukx7 - ukx7 - ukx8 - ukx x5 - ukx9 - ukx10 - ukx11 - aux10 - ukx15 -
    - Winning WW holder of ukx8 & ukx11 -

  20. #200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    Yep, I totally agree with you. I even heard they are testing out a new feature where they just pay travian to automatically build fields, build villages, conquer villages, scout, shift defence and raid for them. Apparently it even shifts all the resources of established villages to their multiple hammers and queues up troops. No skill or high levels of activity involved at all. *sarcasm*

    Don't be mean to the bitter people wgn. Let them have their rant.

    As you know from PM's and anyone who has played with me know I don't use gold, just not feasible I'm afraid, but I still have fun. One of ours (that you know) burns through gold like a smoker with Parkinsons burns through matches and we just joke about it, I dont see anyone starting a thread about him. And rightly so. They'll probably end up being top raiders again this server....gauntlet was thrown down WL lads :p

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •