Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's joinning S6?

Default Who's joinning S6?

Is there anyone or any alliances joinning this server's restart?

Talking

I am joining S6 restart, and I reckon that there will be approx 5000 players registering for it.

We can all dream can we?

Dream on lol, I'm still waiting for a T3.6 to restart. I was hoping S6 was to be the one. Now hoping for S1 to be a 3.6 when it restarts, though as S4 has now finished I may be waiting sometime as that will no doubt be a T4 as well.

S6 restarting as T4.

I admit I wasn't going to play anyway but may have been tempted if it was T2.5 or at least T3 of some sort.

Ah well, the retirement continues and shows no signs of ending.

Looks like I'm stayin on the .com server then
    The vultures are circling

New Poster

I probably will, haven't had the chance to play a T4 from the start yet. I'm not very enthusiastic about T4, but it's not so bad that I wouldn't play it, yet.

.com for me no T4

.com for me T4 sucks

I wonder some times if people had more of an open mind if they might enjoy T4.

I think i am going to play, this round.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Lodi View Post

Possibly. I can only speak for myself here. I was invited to the beta server and so I said i'd give it a go with an open mind even though I didn't like the idea.

I came to the conclusion that, while it's not as bad as some would have you believe, it's still not a great game and not a patch on the previous types.

Hmm having played 2 T4's, I doubt if my dislike of it has much to do with not being open-minded

In fact I'd guess it was that moneys replaced skill and time as the best way to get ahead, that has made so many dislike it more than people being closed minded

Plenty of people seem to prefer it to classic and 3.6, I think it's a case of each to their own...only now the choices are being taken away

I was wondering will HATE emerge on s6.

Does anyone know if they are going give it a lash ?

They'll be returning to s7 anyway...I doubt the main core of their players will pop onto s6 but you never know

Quote Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
    Hmm having played 2 T4's, I doubt if my dislike of it has much to do with not being open-minded

In fact I'd guess it was that moneys replaced skill and time as the best way to get ahead, that has made so many dislike it more than people being closed minded

Plenty of people seem to prefer it to classic and 3.6, I think it's a case of each to their own...only now the choices are being taken away
    At least you've given it a try unlike some people, .com has a T2.5 going and you never know we might get another T3.6 it all depends on the level of demand and the number of players on the domain.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

I wonder if you think before you post. Didn't it cross your mind that some of the people posting their dislike of T4 actually HAVE tried it?? I tried it - didn't like it. Tried it again and still didn't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Quote Originally Posted by baldymorph View Post
    I wonder if you think before you post. Didn't it cross your mind that some of the people posting their dislike of T4 actually HAVE tried it?? I tried it - didn't like it. Tried it again and still didn't like it.
    My experience has been that the majority of people who complain about it in the fashion of saying T4 is rubbish or similar have only played for a few days. Those who justify their statements tend to be the ones who've approached it with an open mind and decided that its not for them.

At least you've given it a try unlike some people, .com has a T2.5 going and you never know we might get another T3.6 it all depends on the level of demand and the number of players on the domain.
    Ya I'm on that 2.5, alot from s6 have went over there, about 7 alliances worth spread out

But I'm surprised by the low numbers there too I thought with it being one of the few classics starting there'd be more but looks like it's dyin out alright

well, tg do no advertisment for these servers,...they don't say that they start, so that only few players start, and they can say, we close it

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

My experience has been that the majority of people who complain about it in the fashion of saying T4 is rubbish or similar have only played for a few days. Those who justify their statements tend to be the ones who've approached it with an open mind and decided that its not for them.
    Did you have to pass an intelligence test to be a mod? I told you I've tried it twice so it's pretty obvious to a normal person that I would have tried it for more than a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast