Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: HATE the alliance that claims no interest in the endgame

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by banger View Post
    What ?? , winning types ?
    yeah, calling Brettando a winner sums you guys up
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 13 Apr 2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: removed stuff against the rules
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Not bitter ? well not much , hahaha

April Fools.... The day every fool knows that jokes and pranks will be played on them but still fall for them.

Every day After..... The time that those that were pranked get to whinge and moan to make themselves feel less stupid for falling for those jokes

Unfortunately you guys have made a new category never seen before. The category of still believing in the prank played on you weeks after it was played.

I swear you couldnt write this stuff, comedy gold!!!

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Not bitter ? well not much , hahaha
    Am i bitter that i'm not associated with Brett?? I'm certain that you couldn't be further from the truth...I'm thoroughly ashamed to say that I was part of the server he was on when he did what he did
    Last edited by MLGJ; 13 Apr 2012 at 09:42 PM.

*ahem* going down that well beaten path isn't a good idea

there is literally one night left until you guys never have to talk or associate with each other again - find something within the rules to argue about please

Mr Fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Sam View Post
    *ahem* going down that well beaten path isn't a good idea

there is literally one night left until you guys never have to talk or associate with each other again - find something within the rules to argue about please
    Surely you're not advocating burying the past Sam? Those Who Forget History Are Doomed to Repeat It

And repeat it and repeat it , ad nauseum

Brett s all the attention though. so do carry on

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    Surely you're not advocating burying the past Sam? Those Who Forget History Are Doomed to Repeat It
    That is certainly true in the case of the SE and their use of WWK; and I don't plan to use Brett as a role model in any way, shape, or form

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

http://tc1.travian.co.uk/berichte.ph...96962|695ecb36

he needs better directions to the WW also

What ?? , winning types ?
    I think you spelt that wrong banger shouldn't it be whining types?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuo51JYA0Mc

Peoples progress thru life is often hampered by a tremendous sense of their own ignorance, regrettably this disability affects all too few people.

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

aww well now its all over, the secret to my success was battering nature over and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy View Post
    aww well now its all over, the secret to my success was battering nature over and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And having secret naps with 1/2 the server...oh and dont forget we were secretly building ww's.

Peoples progress thru life is often hampered by a tremendous sense of their own ignorance, regrettably this disability affects all too few people.

Irish Nutter Teuton MemberTeuton Member Tremble's Avatar

Aww well its over now Omni, onwards and upwards in AU, pity pizza cant comment for endgame though, we all miss his witty banter

I am sure someone would be williang to post a parting message if he chose to write one. Although that may well be against forum rules, spam or off topic....take your choice.

I don't see why it would be spam or off topic? depends what it contains really

I don't have a problem with a message being passed on, if he choses to write one, subject to a few caveats - liss has shown herself to be a reasonable and wise passer-on of messages so would be a good candidate to do so again; you could also use the common sense and maturity that a several members both in and out of HATE have demonstrated in the past with posts that flew close to breaching the rules/being inappropriate and pm me or zimrich (or several in HATE have me on Skype) with the proposed content of the post and either of us would be happy to 'pre-moderate' it

What Sam said.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    I don't see why it would be spam or off topic? depends what it contains really

I don't have a problem with a message being passed on, if he choses to write one, subject to a few caveats - liss has shown herself to be a reasonable and wise passer-on of messages so would be a good candidate to do so again; you could also use the common sense and maturity that a several members both in and out of HATE have demonstrated in the past with posts that flew close to breaching the rules/being inappropriate and pm me or zimrich (or several in HATE have me on Skype) with the proposed content of the post and either of us would be happy to 'pre-moderate' it
    I was tugging your chain Samantha as you well know.

I don't want to taint MLGJ's player awards thread. But, I think it's important to set some of the player and alliance off point scores in context. It may be that I've led a sheltered travian life, and it's actually perfectly normal for players to kill their own (and those of players in the same ally's) troops in this way in order to get high offence points. And I guess it's possible that the high ranked players in other alliances have resorted to similar tactics to make it look like they are better at Player vs. Player combat than they actually are.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...e4,1665933c0f6

HATE = 52,158 off points some of the 'high'light reports from the attack board this morning

(have left out the mass def ones towards the end ofc)

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...21,166603716e6

another 23,445 off points - grabbed from one or two days in the last two weeks (some have the correct dates).

A lot of smaller reports are excluded.

In terms of individual player points across the server:
    Rank 2 = 717,886 off points
    Rank 10 = 516,770 off points (a gap of around 200k from from rank 2 to rank 10)
    Rank 15 = 438,535 off points (a gap of around 331k from rank 2 to rank 15; and 78k from from 10 to rank 15)

I think I'm just bemused at what motivates players to use troops like that. Traditionally, you'd throw troops at an enemy capital or a WW (and some HATE players did follow this more traditional route), but I guess you kill less defence that way, and so get less offence points. Let alone in an alliance that clearly had some good attackers. Chiefing is often a good measure of player vs. player combat (ignoring those that are pre-arranged) and HATE had a strong track record - so why manipulate off point rankings like that?

Given the stats above, I'd better include the chiefing ones as well.

http://www.gettertools.com/tc1.travi...11.6-Conquests

Zombie with 33 chiefings, Elphaba with 31 chiefings, Paulie Walnuts with 28 chiefings, Janus1 with 22 chiefings, and Mr Fallout 95 with 15 chiefings

I dont understand it myself to be honest. However I do note that if I were to look critically at the actions of other alliances and try and measure what benifits were gathered in their actions I would have my post removed and be infracted.....the key difference is there is no rules against what the Hate members did.....is there.

Oh and by the way you posted in the "Hate the alliance that has no interest in end game", the joke thread where we all got to mock noosajaw for his utter lack of humor and unparralled skills in digging his own hole so...no tainting alls good.
    Last edited by omnicognisant; 15 Apr 2012 at 12:15 AM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast