Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 126

Thread: London 2012, Is something going to happen?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    The government that you say would risk everything to attempt to pull off a plot that'd include hundreds of people, which they'd have to make sure would all keep quiet, as well as make sure not a single thing went wrong
    You see, having worked on various government contracts, there are some observations I can make, they can keep things secret so long as everyone who sees the secret agrees it should be secret or very very few people see the secret. A conspiracy to kill thousands on US soil by US government that would require many hundreds of people to be complicit in does not meet these requirements, real, creditable witnesses would be talking, infact, no, it would never have happened, some would have whistle blown long before it happened.

  2. #22
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member boxerboy89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    your a civil engineer and dont beleive a plane can take down a building (sky scraper)?
    ...you should go back to university.... they obviously failed lol...
    UK4 - Mr.Joe | UK1 - Stormfront

  3. #23
    New Poster GaulishKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    You didn't look at the link, did you?

    The vast majority of the document is detailing how building 7 was destroyed. Seriously, dude, look at it. Contents are on xvii, you should be able to work your own way from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Erm, yeah. Pages 21 - 23 in particular? There is even a picture on page 22.
    Wow, you guys honestly believe whatever the government spits out of their mouth don't you? Lets really try and think here. The report states that building 7's collapse was possibly due to 'fires' that occured. OK. Now lets take a look at some footage of the collapse of building 7:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j8XN3iKLak

    As an engineer there is no doubt that any building that collapses like that is controlled demolition. Fires that were reported on building 7 actually died out an hour before the building collapsed, and in the history of skyscrapers none have EVER collapsed due to fires.

    There is even a group called the' Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth' which has over a 1000 members who say that building 7 could not have been brought down by fires. For example in Feb 1991 a 38 story building burned for 18hrs over 8 floors and never collapsed, also in Venezuela a 56 story building was on fire for 26hrs and never collapsed. These fires were much hotter, much larger and more long lasting fires.

    Also in the report, it doesn't enclose any information about the melted steel found in the debris. Why is that? Because its impossible for fire to generate enough heat to melt steel.

    If you still think I'm chatting hoopla, skype me for more info. Other than that lets focus on the olympics.

    Quote Originally Posted by boxerboy89 View Post
    your a civil engineer and dont beleive a plane can take down a building (sky scraper)?
    ...you should go back to university.... they obviously failed lol...
    You failed to use your brain, your parents would be so proud.

  4. #24
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NosajDraw View Post
    You see, having worked on various government contracts, there are some observations I can make, they can keep things secret so long as everyone who sees the secret agrees it should be secret or very very few people see the secret. A conspiracy to kill thousands on US soil by US government that would require many hundreds of people to be complicit in does not meet these requirements, real, creditable witnesses would be talking, infact, no, it would never have happened, some would have whistle blown long before it happened.
    Indubitably.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaulishKing View Post
    Wow, you guys honestly believe whatever the government spits out of their mouth don't you?
    Lemme just go quote you shall I:
    Quote Originally Posted by GaulishKing View Post
    Read the report, do you see any information into why or how building 7 was destroyed?
    DERPTYDERPTYDO.

    But anyway, I find a large gaping hole in the side of a building also does something to weaken it's structural integrity. Or are you only gonna look at the causes (note: Plural) individually?

    I'd also point out that none of the 'explosions' that you heard in the footage of the buildings collapsing are even vaguely on the same level to that of an actual demolition explosion. But as a civil engineer, I'm sure you know that.


    Also, man, you sure are polluted by conspiracy theorist's media aren't ya?

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  5. #25

    Default

    Soooo you, by yourself, are a more experienced and learned engineer than all of the engineers and computer models and tests and video + audio sources from the day that went into compiling the report?

    Were you in New York that day to get an eye witness report?

    As rammie said, I assume it is more than just how long a fire burned for that determines whether a building might collapse. Stuff like the structural integrity, the material and layout of the buildings, and whether there are actually firefighters on the scene (or distracted, oh I don't know...by an even bigger building?)

    Which is why they used sophisticated computer modelling techniques. Have you still not opened the report?

  6. #26
    New Poster GaulishKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    Indubitably.

    Also, man, you sure are polluted by conspiracy theorist's media aren't ya?
    These are just facts mate. Plain and simple.

  7. #27
    New Poster GaulishKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Soooo you, by yourself, are a more experienced and learned engineer than all of the engineers and computer models and tests and video + audio sources from the day that went into compiling the report?

    Were you in New York that day to get an eye witness report?

    As rammie said, I assume it is more than just how long a fire burned for that determines whether a building might collapse. Stuff like the structural integrity, the material and layout of the buildings, and whether there are actually firefighters on the scene (or distracted, oh I don't know...by an even bigger building?)

    Which is why they used sophisticated computer modelling techniques. Have you still not opened the report?
    And this is where I stop. I have given you real hardcore evidence and you just brush it off and still hounder me with questions, I have read the report but only the reason why building 7 collapsed.

    Look at what I've said, search what I said. When somebody tells you something of interest it is your right as a human being to investigate.

    If I see a spider on your head and tell you, would you ignore or investigate?

    Sam, and anyone who is reading this. I urge you to do your own research. The truth is out there

  8. #28
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaulishKing View Post
    And this is where I stop. I have given you real hardcore evidence and you just brush it off and still hounder me with questions, I have read the report but only the reason why building 7 collapsed.

    Look at what I've said, search what I said. When somebody tells you something of interest it is your right as a human being to investigate.

    If I see a spider on your head and tell you, would you ignore or investigate?

    Sam, and anyone who is reading this. I urge you to do your own research. The truth is out there
    You haven't given any hardcore evidence. It's all been soft and only looking at the small pictures.

    Judging by everyone's responses, we have all researched it and have come to the conclusion that what really happened is bleeding obvious.
    Planes hit buildings, buildings fall down.
    None of the conspiracy theories surrounding the event have every made more sense and all of them can be disproved.

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  9. #29
    New Poster GaulishKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    You haven't given any hardcore evidence. It's all been soft and only looking at the small pictures.

    Judging by everyone's responses, we have all researched it and have come to the conclusion that what really happened is bleeding obvious.
    Planes hit buildings, buildings fall down.
    None of the conspiracy theories surrounding the event have every made more sense and all of them can be disproved.
    This is actually embarassing. You haven't looked at ANYTHING of what I had to say. You haven't challenged ANYTHING of what I had to say. And the most saddest part of all is that you don't want to know ANYTHING about what I had to say.

    Enjoy being a sheep my friend.

  10. #30
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaulishKing View Post
    Enjoy being a sheep my friend.
    Will do.

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  11. #31

    Default

    The bit that I find odd with 9/11 is that it gets sketchy when you get to the Pentagon strike. Minimal debris and only one frame of something moving toward it. You'd think that with something like the Pentagon there'd be more footage of it from CCTV and cameras like that or a bystander noticing a plane going towards it at low level. Plus there wasn't much wreckage.

  12. #32

    Default

    I agree carrothead, that is the one aspect that I've never understood, but one thing I don't understand doesn't make a conspiracy.

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NosajDraw View Post
    I agree carrothead, that is the one aspect that I've never understood, but one thing I don't understand doesn't make a conspiracy.
    I know that one thing people can't understand doesn't equal a conspiracy, but from the documentary I watched there did appear to be some dodgy stuff. And I do confess that I haven't done my own research and haven't got expertise in these areas so I don't know if the documentary was biased or stupid. Can have a watch for yourself. It's rather long though, unfortunately.

  14. #34
    The Red Rem Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member elmoga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    This must be true, because the words can also spell out ions, which obviously means they're going to ionise something in the Thames. Yeah. Yeah.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaulishKing View Post
    And this is where I stop. I have given you real hardcore evidence and you just brush it off and still hounder me with questions, I have read the report but only the reason why building 7 collapsed.

    Look at what I've said, search what I said. When somebody tells you something of interest it is your right as a human being to investigate.

    If I see a spider on your head and tell you, would you ignore or investigate?

    Sam, and anyone who is reading this. I urge you to do your own research. The truth is out there
    So you've not read the report then.

    And we're expected to believe the word of one self-proclaimed expert (who doesn't seem particularly credible not least because he's incapable of answering simple questions) with absolutely no first hand knowledge or access to evidence of the circumstances, over that of dozens of experts who spent months carrying out a forensic investigation?

    Really?

    I don't think we're the ones lacking the ability to do research or critically evaluate sources...

  16. #36
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    And we're expected to believe the word of one self-proclaimed expert (who doesn't seem particularly credible not least because he's incapable of answering simple questions) with absolutely no first hand knowledge or access to evidence of the circumstances, over that of dozens of experts who spent months carrying out a forensic investigation?
    Also one with seemingly limited knowledge of metallurgy, seeing as they didn't know steel got weaker under heat or even know the difference between molten steel (or, in their choice of words 'melted steel') and molten aluminium.
    But of course, these aren't things a civil engineer would ever need to know...

    Herptyderptydoo. ^^

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  17. #37
    New Poster GaulishKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Default

    So you've resorted to insulting me? A simple mistake with molten though. But please don't insult me come back with your facts, I don't need that.

  18. #38
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaulishKing View Post
    So you've resorted to insulting me? A simple mistake with molten though. But please don't insult me come back with your facts, I don't need that.
    Facts were in there, dude. You've been flinging your Civil Engineer badge all over the place, yet ignored basic stuff, such as how all the 'molten steel' turned silvery (as opposed to black) and how steel weakens when it's heated, so would bend and break.

    As for insulting, again dude, you've been calling us ignorant and sheep. Pot, kettle, black.

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  19. #39
    New Poster GaulishKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    Facts were in there, dude. You've been flinging your Civil Engineer badge all over the place, yet ignored basic stuff, such as how all the 'molten steel' turned silvery (as opposed to black) and how steel weakens when it's heated, so would bend and break.

    As for insulting, again dude, you've been calling us ignorant and sheep. Pot, kettle, black.
    Come on skype please

  20. #40
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaulishKing View Post
    Come on skype please
    Mummy said I shouldn't add people who I don't know.


    But, joking aside, I don't see how talking to me on Skype would be any different than doing it here, other than there'd be less people to point out any mistakes.

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •