Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Second Villages

Teuton MemberTeuton Member UltraViolet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luckies View Post
    Ultraviolet is too up himself. It's not hard to raid when you have 4 people, and cover 24 hours.

Frimpong had 2 duals available last week, and I'll be honest, i've been preoccupied with another server, so Jake did 80% of all of last weeks raiding himself
    lol me and james r 22 hours on and we need gold as we dont buy gold , for gold we need some golder gurkan a very good raider , bawz of uk3 , he raids during the time we r off , also buys gold , we have fixed time but sometimes we party so the etc dual raids , coffe and gurkan r brothers they r always together , that's y 4 people
    Last edited by UltraViolet; 10 Apr 2012 at 06:59 PM.

lol ok, so you have 2 people just to buy gold? 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    5 duals* isn't it embarrassing when you can't even troll correctly.
    need gold

lol ok, so you have 2 people just to buy gold? 0.o
    we r not as rich as u , if u can buy gold for us , please buy , we didn't buy till now a thing from auction as had no gold for a day or two and only bought plus and gold club
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 10 Apr 2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: merged posts

lol, you have 2 just for buying gold, you're the rich ones

We havn't bought anything on auction either

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
    What are you talking about? I'm not dualing you
    oh but your soul does dual me

Edit: No offence btw, I know its not just you with 4 duals :p, but the other accounts with 4 duals aren't in here bigging up their raiding
    None Taken

lol, you have 2 just for buying gold, you're the rich ones

We havn't bought anything on auction either
    lol yes but they dont buy much , we dont abuse gold , we r saving gold so in later can buy alot of things so wont buy anything now as tooo costly , so saving gold as much i can
    Last edited by UltraViolet; 10 Apr 2012 at 07:07 PM.

So what your saying is, you'll happily come on here and brag about raiding etc, instead of y'kno, letting your obviously massive ego get over it (if you'd have not mentioned a word, i'm sure someone might have given you a pat on the back before now and then your ego could have been boosted fourfold?!)

Then on top of that, 2 of your players you've got for the specific purpose of gold buying, of which, your not even spending.

I don't get it, why have them at all? You could have bigger bragging rights for being a 2 man

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Safdam View Post
    The game has changed alot in the year or so i have been gone, I'm trying to remember whether it was even possible to settle inside a week before T4? My memory aint what it used to be :p
    Either way, im pretty sure i have never done it, even as a tuet..
    Not really - often around the 10 day mark. Some players could settle within *their* first week, but they often joined the server three or four days late (and so weren't terribly restrained by bp)

I would like to know what's the big deal about bragging? There's nothing wrong with it or is there?
    Regarding gold we will use it once we see fit to do so, nothing wrong about saving up to later on in game

Just tell me if you were ranked 1st robber would you brag? And don't say no because you know I'm right about this....

I think i'd have more right too, being a roman and a solo account up until today. Alas no i wouldn't, been there done that, got the t-shirt

Please try and keep the insults off the forum folks.

Intoxicated were rank 1 last week, correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't see any of their duals on here bragging about being rank 1 raider, or for settling their second village first.

Pat on the back for intoxicated!!!!

ok ill keep quiet , and ill try to do as much i can and if i succeed in it and then robb stark will pat my back xD

Yes indeed gio from intoxicated is a friend of mine which I have a high consideration for him... What they did last week was amazing and they deserved it.... You don't see me brag or do you mate? I'm just here to chitchat, just don't see the problem of RJ bragging, he is good and likes to show off it's in his personality.... There's nothing you can do to change that.

Dunno about that bazinga, looks like i've changed him already

Quote Originally Posted by Robb Stark View Post
    Dunno about that bazinga, looks like i've changed him already
    naah i was just annoyed of u , so to make u quiet i got quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
    Yes indeed gio from intoxicated is a friend of mine which I have a high consideration for him... What they did last week was amazing and they deserved it.... You don't see me brag or do you mate? I'm just here to chitchat, just don't see the problem of RJ bragging, he is good and likes to show off it's in his personality.... There's nothing you can do to change that.
    yes i am Bad a**

You can call me James, Robb

Aww we're all making friends quite nicely, you can call me Robb Stark, King of the North, sweetcheeks <3!

Or

Your majesty,

I see you've been watching game of thrones. Is the 2nd season any good?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast