Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Player Awards

My first time to play with HATE and only my second year playing Travian, I was a little too far out tbh, and started slow. Couldnt be bothered making many villages after mid game. last ones settled were just to annoy little timmy.
    I dont know the ins and outs of previous server politics, or even many of the politics on this one LOL... so these are just my own inexpert opinions.

Best Overall... The stats speak for themselves - Zombilicious.

Best Alliance Has to be Hate, when I joined this server in Hate, having played with Doon and Kev in my first ever server, I was told NO metas, no Con-Feds, No WWs, just pure fun in a relaxed alliance atmosphere. That is EXACTLY what we got, and it has been a blast. Enjoyed nearly every minute and would definitely repeat, everyone in the alliance were top class - top drawer.

Best Offence Can only name a Hate player, cos opponents only ever got one bite at me... in spite of numerous hammers dying at my villages I only had one croplocked all server.
    So has to be a HATE player.... too many to mention one, but I loved the strategy (that was perfected by lee - if I remember correctly) of immediate zeroing of big pop villages with just one many multi-waved attack, I think he was killing 2 villages per night on a couple of occasions.

Best Defence Being so far out, my defence options were limited, but Mystic and Britbull played a blinder. They stopped every attack, the only time I had a village croplocked was when they werent told of it incoming.
    Kysa always offered deff but it was always covered.

Best Leader Has to be PTH, always there, always leading, always excellent strategies, I never lost hammers or had them mauled when I followed his plans, (that only happened when I was flying solo ) as a leader of a big alliance he was never arrogant, when we had a misunderstanding he was honest enough to be gracious. Buckets of praise for this guy.

Best Simmer Jesus Loves You, the guy just vanished under first set of attacks. I would have said Tim Horten, but he didn't even do that well.

Stupid Decision TIM HORTEN, coolpool, Jeno and Blud, to even register, another stupid one was to betray HATE, another even more stupid one was to attack HATE, only intelligent move any of them did was to delete

Best Decision Not doing a WW, would have been so soul destroying just sitting at a computer day in and day out, moving and spending res :-(
    (bad enough spending a couple of weeks rebuilding a mauled hammer

Best Fight On Delete with 8 villages vs NBK members with over 80 combined, and he ran rings around them for a couple of months with only a little help.

Best Noob No-one in HATE anyway LOL

Best Raider Scotlandsfinest, that guy seemed to raid more in a few days than I would produce in a month !!!

Was a fun server and happy to have finished 4th attacker, thanks to all my team mates and all they taught me. and again, - a really BIG vote of thanks to Mystic and Britbull for keeping me safe from retribution due to my escapades
    Last edited by Hauptman; 15 Apr 2012 at 07:46 PM.

I'm a Gaul Deffer, honest Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Chesser's Avatar

Best Alliance Has to be Hate, sorry but the fact we were left to get on and have fun. At no point was anyone given a roasting unless you count the time Bebgy got caught between Matt & Ryder!

Hmmm....*cough* Freudian or what!

And even allowing for a sizeable amount of bias we are seeing the same names cropping up time and again, but not many mentioning the smaller alliances, TE, HF, TNC, if those will forgive me calling them that.

Best Alliance(s) - Erm, that would be TLW & Inc. We won didn't we. I'll give a massive NOD to Hate - you guys are pretty amazing.

Best Leader - This is difficult, in TLW, we are a collective, nobody overall leads, however, I think we all sort of look up to Zig, in my book, that makes him best leader.

Most Poetic Player - That would have to be Pink Panther

Best MM's Ever - Again, Pink Panther

Best Neighbour - McFraggle!

Best Drunken Skyper - Nobody can beat Banger. To wake up at 5am, and see Banger off on one is a sight to behold.

Server Cuties - That would Kaz, Ems and Marnie of TLW!

A great server. Most probably my favourite ever.

A HUGE thanks to the EOS player that let us sit
    Unremarkable and mediocre.

Fact.

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hauptman View Post

Best Offence Can only name a Hate player, cos opponents only ever got one bite at me... in spite of numerous hammers dying at my villages I only had one croplocked all server.
    So has to be a HATE player.... too many to mention one, but I loved the strategy (that was perfected by lee - if I remember correctly) of immediate zeroing of big pop villages with just one many multi-waved attack, I think he was killing 2 villages per night on a couple of occasions.
    wasn't me mate, was ipsen did alot of damage that way, also pizza chiefing villages then zeroing them was smart also

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy View Post
    wasn't me mate, was ipsen did alot of damage that way, also pizza chiefing villages then zeroing them was smart also
    Ipsen, yes !! (apologies ipsen )
    Class to see it done :-)

Best Alliance: Inc and TLW for their perfect server, it all fell into place nicely, and no one was even close to being near them. Extremely well played
    Hate played a good server and had fun doing. Well played to them though D&G's attempt at cheifing my hammer soured that a little bit :p

Best Offensive Player: Zombi account has simply performed amazingly all server, well played to all the players involved on that account. Some amazing wwk from Inc too, Scotlands Finest and Kardashian spring to mind.

Best opponent: Never really had an opponent really couldn't put Amess into this category as they rarely bothered to attack me after we killed 3 or 4 of their hammers.

Best Defensive Player: Mmmmm I suppose as he killed my hammer 3 or 4 times, I attacked him knowing that he would put def (and his hammer) in the way of attacks, and thus my troops would get kills, especially releveant for my last hit just before the server ended.

Best Leader: Inc and TLW leaders seemed to have played a blinder. My personal experience of leaders was limited, my first server with TE has been fun and Ritch is a good leader who is followed loyally.

Best Simmer: Mmmmm, but at the expense of helping his ally.

Stupidest decision: Haha where to start. Amen's lack of long term vision, coupled with staggeringly bad leadership led to a long running war that harmed Amens ww ambitions so much they finished without one!

Most Underrated: TE

Best noob: Foul Werewolf seems a good nomination. Unfalteringly loyal to Amen, and had a good Roman hammer, only to be crapped on from a great height by the leadership he had spent all server defending. Lessons to be learnt there one feels

Most overrated: Amen as a whole, mmmmm I felt should have used his hammer better for the benefit of Amen, rather than just cheifing TE players (which he did very well mostly), and having his hammer (or what was left of it) in tact at the end of the server is completely pointless

Overall an enjoyable server, but starting 2 months late is a nightmare. Massive thanks also to my Dual Clonmore. Peace out and I hope next uk1 is a classic of some sort.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member goldie's Avatar

Pizzathehut - Legend!
    Doon.. Meh.

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldie View Post
    Doon.. Meh.
    Be nice to the birthday boy, he's only just turned 50 for crying out loud

My lobster ass would have much preferred if this was a players awards thread instead of a load of HATE losers congratulating themselves and their team mates on not winning the server or achieving very much .Oh silly me ,I forgot,they definatly win the L'il Lisa award for harming the most nature all server .It reminds me of the 20th century celebrations by the French in Paris after the yanks won the war.
    Anyway ,must dash ,its mating season and I'm feeling lucky.

Congratulations TLW & Inc,you guys rock harder than Becks head

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    My lobster ass would have much preferred if this was a players awards thread instead of a load of HATE losers congratulating themselves and their team mates on not winning the server or achieving very much .Oh silly me ,I forgot,they definatly win the L'il Lisa award for harming the most nature all server .It reminds me of the 20th century celebrations by the French in Paris after the yanks won the war.

There is nothing preventing equal numbers of members of other alliances posting self-congratulating posts as well [Tho a bit trickier for those with less players/duals ]

(And to be fair, the majority of players will be most familiar with their own quad and alliance)

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Hang on let me get the worlds smallest violin out or have you now finished your bitter little rant?
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

what do you mean yanks won the war?
    did you start the server late like they did?

Quote Originally Posted by Big bee View Post
    what do you mean yanks won the war?
    did you start the server late like they did?
    pmsl big time

ok so not many players still want to discuss the ww race or s1, think players got far more praise both def and attack in here so great respect to all those that took time to do so. Here's to the next 3.6

Thought I'd better have a say, while getting bored with t4/s2

Best Player - Sam - peerless accuracy, an encyclopedia of arcane travian lore

Best Player in the wrong quadrant - Scotland's Finest

Best Alliance - Inc - for winning, HATE for tactics, tactics which i hate, but at least they had some

Best Simmer - Paulie Walnuts (the village pops don't lie)

Stupid Decision - Noein/LOVE/UN/HATE - a lot of good players, we could of had a good war, unfortunately the Cold War never really ended, which was less HATE's fault than the others

Best Decision - To resurrect Noein

Worst Decision - To resurrect Noein, and then Grizz not doing exactly what I said

Best Fight - On Delete, for seeing the destruction of NBK through until the end, it's wonderful when bullies pick on the wrong person

Best Personal Opponent - Cramer, I kind of wish I'd stuck around, but I was surrounded, and Deleting was half the tactic

Best Overall Opponent - New Order & Uncle Fester so i'm told by people who know that kind of stuff

Best WWK - I hate all the WW stuff but I leave the category in for TNC

Best Raiders - loco/rocus, he beat me last year, i was useless this year, also the SW quadrant in general, it would be interesting to see the stats by quadrant

Best Spy - ??**>>??

Oddest moment - bigbear, thinking it was OK to have Zombi as a sitter

Honourable mention - Pizza, for HR skills and friendly blabbering

All in all, this was my least favourite server, might be down to travian burnout, but mainly down to struggling all server to get people to defend properly and not to send the most pointless uncoordinated attacks, in the end things were made easy for HATE

Best Alliance: HATE for pure offensive damage and TLW/Inc for winning with such a huge amount of def in the WW

Best Offensive Players: Zombilicious, uncle fester and Torchy. top teut, gual and roman

Best opponent: For me i didn't have one as i never really got attacked (scout artys makes for a quite server for def)

Best Defensive Player: Any of hates defenders, all amazing, for there readiness to def and the amount the made through out the server

Best Leader: Pizza, for the constant support and management he gave to hate (and letting me in)

Worst Leader: Insidious, for wasting 90 odd peoples time by deleting after Amens WW went down and failing to take out a much smaller alliance TE, well done to them

Stupidest decision: Insidious

screwing me over and ruining my alliance

Most Underrated: Guinevere, for never giving up even after hate turned its armys on her and for ending my server with a bang

Best Revenge: Anyone from the SW who restarted on au4 where pizza looks to be playing for endgame

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234