Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exams + Timetables

Angelic

May as well get the ball rolling as I'm interested in how you all did.

I passed 5 out of the 6 I had. 4 of them were high 2,2 results, the 5th I passed by 1% due to a *panic/choose wrong question/fizzle out* exam failure and I'm still trying to work out what happened with the one I failed. :p

Feeling good despite the one failed module as the difference between first 6 modules when I ran emily account and latest 6 when I was taking it easy on milkyway has been about a 15% average increase in marks and the latest 6 are supposed to be harder! Looking forward to see how much my average mark increase will be in my final year now that I've completely quit travian.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    May as well get the ball rolling as I'm interested in how you all did.

I passed 5 out of the 6 I had. 4 of them were high 2,2 results, the 5th I passed by 1% due to a *panic/choose wrong question/fizzle out* exam failure and I'm still trying to work out what happened with the one I failed. :p

Feeling good despite the one failed module as the difference between first 6 modules when I ran emily account and latest 6 when I was taking it easy on milkyway has been about a 15% average increase in marks and the latest 6 are supposed to be harder! Looking forward to see how much my average mark increase will be in my final year now that I've completely quit travian.
    Well done A 15% increase is excellent. How did the one about futures go? :p

Angelic

Sadly that was the module I failed but when I'm on skype the night before the exam trying to find out answers I don't really know why I expected to pass. I only missed out on a pass by a mark mind you.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    Sadly that was the module I failed but when I'm on skype the night before the exam trying to find out answers I don't really know why I expected to pass. I only missed out on a pass by a mark mind you.
    And it did sound most like the stuff you can just pay someone else to do for you :x (in real life, not the exam ofc!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12