Thread: [t4] Traderoute & Attack Builder

New Poster

Talking [t4] Traderoute & Attack Builder

Some of you may or may not know that there is a pretty neat shortcut when it comes to creating traderoutes and sending attacks.

This method (i'm pretty sure) is 100% legal, it is a tool (not a bot) you still have to do the "submission". Plus I have seen tutorials on this forum telling you how to do this.

What my tool does is automatically generate these links, you just click send, it will open up the Travian link in a new window with all the information included in the text boxes, wether it be the amount of resources for traderoutes and the target village or the amount of troops and the movement type. All you will need to do is click submit or send in the Travian window.

Anyway enough of this talk, try them out here:

Attack Builder Traderoute Helper
    You can access attack builder here You can access traderoute helper here
    Smal bug when converting between dorf id and coordinates, dorf id to coordinates are fine Maybe will add coordinates aswell as dorf id

The help pages aren't great, but it's fairly self explanatory (I hope).

NOTICE!!!

The game has the opportunity to allow this trick, something like*
    PHP Code:
    <input type="text" name="r1" id="r1 value="<?php if(isset($_GET['r1')) { echo $_GET['r1']; } else { echo '0'; } ?>" />
    Troop and building images and icons are the copyright of Travian Games GmbH
    Last edited by allycol93; 14 Jun 2012 at 12:04 AM.

Just tried out the attack builder and it seems to be a little bit buggy.

Constantly says it is sending attacks for a Gaul no matter which tribe you select and after pressing forward it deleted all of the information and went back to stage one.

Could just be my browser but as far as I can see it doesn't actually work.

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NightLock. View Post
    Just tried out the attack builder and it seems to be a little bit buggy.

Constantly says it is sending attacks for a Gaul no matter which tribe you select and after pressing forward it deleted all of the information and went back to stage one.

Could just be my browser but as far as I can see it doesn't actually work.
    Constantly sends attacks as a Gaul, maybe because you're Gaul?

It doesnt really matter which page you do it on only the images change because they all do the same thing basically.

As for when you press forward it deletes all the stuff maybe I have missed something but i don't think so. But i'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by allycol93 View Post
    Constantly sends attacks as a Gaul, maybe because you're Gaul?
    If I was a Gaul I wouldn't of mentioned it, I'm actually Teuton.

Quote Originally Posted by allycol93 View Post
    As for when you press forward it deletes all the stuff maybe I have missed something but i don't think so. But i'll look into it.
    Tried on two different browsers, same issue.

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Sends them as the tribe I choose for me, pretty beastly tool will save a lot of hassle for sure

New Poster

Update

Merged attack builder and traderoute helper to the same site:

Improved both versions (and fixed major bugs that meant it only worked in Google Chrome).

Also added a cool new feature that saves you filling in some details when the link is in your links in Travian account.

New Site: http://travian.aggenkeech.com

Enjoy

from a quick glance it looks ok (other than is a bit buggy); it builds custom urls but doesn't interact with the server per se

+ credit given to HQ and no adverts

New Poster

I have changed a few things again, when the form is submitted (on attack builder and traderoute helper).

I think people thought that they could edit the fields once they submit the initial form, and click "Setup another" to change the output, this doesn't work (it is not possible (using PHP atleast)), so I set it to disable all the fields, to stop people thinking this.

New Poster

Default New Feature

So, We've been busy developing. We have improved the look of the site, looks great in IE, FF and chrome!

Traderoute Helper is a fast easy way to set up multiple traderoutes
    Attack Builder is the easiest way to set up multiple tabs to attack villages.
    Simple NPC Calculator is a simple calculator to give best distribution for troops, what makes this different from the others, is that it makes a NPC link for you, so you don't have to copy and paste

NEW

We have created a NPC Shopping basket, which is basically an advanced NPC calculator and behaves like an online shopping basket for all your Travian needs.

We have the ability to add Units (settler values are for t3.6) and Buildings (trapper values are t3.6, these will be converted soon). We are currently working on being able to add Smithy upgrades, and Parties on the Town Hall, and I just remembered the brewery while writing this.

The site development is still going strong and we're always working on something, so remember to bookmark and visit regularly as there could be something new coming soon.

http://travian.aggenkeech.com

The advanced NPC calculator is surprisingly useful, thank you!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Angelic

BUMP POST - Really is a good aider for trade route or attack wave link generation. Saves a load of time and hassle when creating them.

http://travian.aggenkeech.com
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Yay, it's back up again

Probably it is a known tactic, but felt worth-mentioning. There is a shortcut to build traderoutes in game. Once you set one route up (target village, resources, deliveries, start time) and save, you can simply refresh the page (F5) and replicate the route you just created. For example, when I want to send every 2 hours, I set up one route, refresh the page 11 times (thus, creates 11 more same route) and simply change the start times of the sends.

My 2 cents to those who werent aware and dont want to use the website. Assuming that it is legal, it seems incredibly useful.
    UK3, R6 / Sniff - SMASH! Leadership

SO STROK!!!

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

I do something similar. When I click to save the traderoute, then press back on my browser, set the next time that I want and click save again. When you press back, it has a traderoute set up with all the settings of the last one, so you only need to change the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Probably it is a known tactic, but felt worth-mentioning. There is a shortcut to build traderoutes in game. Once you set one route up (target village, resources, deliveries, start time) and save, you can simply refresh the page (F5) and replicate the route you just created. For example, when I want to send every 2 hours, I set up one route, refresh the page 11 times (thus, creates 11 more same route) and simply change the start times of the sends.

My 2 cents to those who werent aware and dont want to use the website. Assuming that it is legal, it seems incredibly useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    I do something similar. When I click to save the traderoute, then press back on my browser, set the next time that I want and click save again. When you press back, it has a traderoute set up with all the settings of the last one, so you only need to change the time.
    Nice, thanks Both Never thought to try this...
    My Alter ego is red...

Never thought of doing this, thanks a bunch !

Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Assuming that it is legal, it seems incredibly useful.
    There is no interaction with the game by the site, it is a link generator only and therefore perfectly within the rules.

If you don't want to take my word for it, be safe in the knowledge that if it were against the rules it would have been removed from the forum by the moderators already.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

This no longer active then?
    Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
    Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
    Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
    Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
    Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
    Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - July 2017) - Gin and Tonic

New Poster

Sorry, I'll fix it this weekend. I recently moved about and lost the database structure file, but I'll reverse engineer and have it active again soon, I've missed not being able to use it myself too....