Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's FINALLY over!

COOOKIESSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    How old are you? I can only hope you're still school.
    what?

Truth isn't on your side so you try to change subject?

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by les_paul View Post
    what?

Truth isn't on your side so you try to change subject?
    No, the fact that when presented with what happened you act like a kid and go no it's lies all lies, it's a conspiracy, travian HQ wanted APO to win coz they've got soooooo many people in the alliance with close connections to the people that run the game. Grow up, accept that you got beaten by a better run alliance and stop whining and making yourself look like so immature.
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by les_paul View Post
    More lies from the liars......
    If the information I provided you with was lies then surely WIND would be able to say so. They don't because it's not. You are a little bit special aren't you...

I'm not to sure how we can spell it out any simpler to you to be fair. Please be my guest and ask WIND if they had to relaunch their hammers after the rollback for the second lot of attacks or if they were already enroute. Their answer will be the same one you have already been given.

The meta done the best they could and hit us with some very nice hammers. But you guys just made too many mistakes. Losing the 5x arti so easily. Sending only one rammer that took the wall down a couple levels before a WWK hit - sims should of been run and the appropriate rams sent.( I think every time we hit you guys, the wall was always removed first ) The order of hits were also a big downfall, so much more damage could of been done if the organisation of attacks was alot better

APO didn't have the same numbers as you guys, but were lucky to have the hammers, defence and organisation they had.

This server has proven quality beats quantity. WIND owned the NE and then caused chaos in all the 3 other quads too with just one wing. Then a 120 player alliance beat a 300+ player one in the WW race.

Read this 4,5 maybe 6 times and then maybe a little bit of it may sink in
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

I'm gonna predict his response to this will be on the lines of, Shut up smelly...you smell you smelly cheats
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quiz Miss Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Devilish's Avatar

I think he bit down too hard on his wax crayon.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Locust - delicious deep fried snack from Thailand

SHED BUILDERS GUILD 2011

Finally ended, and glad to see the win went to the right place

Shame I couldn't be there until the end but anyways, good job

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Yep, well done APO. Good hammer hoarding and team work at the end.

T
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    Yep, well done APO. Good hammer hoarding and team work at the end.

T
    Thanks, appreciate that

just hope that a few more people now realise that we knew what we were doing, we did work towards the "Bigger Picture", and the times everyone thought we were just throwing hammers around, we had calculated what would be needed to meet that objective, and wether we could afford to do it!

It was a shame IMO, the way things went on here at times, but ingame we knew we had a real fight on our hands to achieve the win, and that was due to the competition, so cheers guy's for a tough endgame, and still being there fighting at the death.

:thumb:
    I know, I left too much Death & destruction to come back again: But here I am! :ghost:

Where did the CVT meta come?
    My Alter ego is red...

come on now people, lets all be honest, yes the roll back affected the game, did it change the outcome, i dont think so, tacticly APO were far superior, they had better unused hammers than the meta.
    A meta can be as big you like, but we all know that counts for nothing if most of that meta are asleep or doing nothing, it also makes things a little slower if you have alliances within said meta taking in farms.
    IMO, APO would have won that server regardless, ok so maybe their WW would have got chiefed, but i would say they had enough hammers to then zero everyone else and make us all start again.....
    oh and Wind..... my kind of team.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12