Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Uk2 World Wonder Attacks.

*sighs* I've broadly deleted from the point it descended into arguing about people instead of armies; I'm on iPad so it's a bit of a hatchet job; I'll tidy it up / think about infractions later

James + lady fox : you both know by now that when things tip over the line, the right thing to do isnt to stand at the edge of the court with Pom-poms and calling for a ban; there is a report button.......

(similarly - any questions about what has/hasn't been deleted - pm me....mmm bearing in mind it's not finished yet )

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Always an interesting read when ever I pop back on here.

Not to sure of the politics of s2 these days, though why enough rams were not sent I do not know..... Reminds me of the meta and their fail attacks on s5.

I feel for both davew & Nem Esis. Such attacks are usually planned by leaders in their alliance. Said leaders should of got a report from the WW they intended on hitting. Sim'd the hammers due to hit, and seeing such minimal damage done to the wall, sent more rams.

Obviously, maybe they had no more rams in the alliance to send? If so, maybe they shouldn't of sent yet.... I just hope they hit around a natar hit on the WW!
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    How embarrassing, just goes to show how T4 is so much better for noobs and the clueless
    was it SWM by any chance as they is big noobs toni loves to sell ice cream but is a very bad leader

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Always an interesting read when ever I pop back on here.

Not to sure of the politics of s2 these days, though why enough rams were not sent I do not know..... Reminds me of the meta and their fail attacks on s5.

I feel for both davew & Nem Esis. Such attacks are usually planned by leaders in their alliance. Said leaders should of got a report from the WW they intended on hitting. Sim'd the hammers due to hit, and seeing such minimal damage done to the wall, sent more rams.

Obviously, maybe they had no more rams in the alliance to send? If so, maybe they shouldn't of sent yet.... I just hope they hit around a natar hit on the WW!
    yep SWM all over
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 27 Aug 2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: merged posts

What have I missed

Nem and Mr Fox battle it out over numbers. Sam the MOD says she deleted posts, but it all seems off topic and still flows and then SWM get a bashing lol SWM are now 1st and on Level 94.. I wonder who will hit them next L.C? or R & R?

Quote Originally Posted by te4t0n View Post
    Nem and Mr Fox battle it out over numbers. Sam the MOD says she deleted posts, but it all seems off topic and still flows and then SWM get a bashing lol SWM are now 1st and on Level 94.. I wonder who will hit them next L.C? or R & R?
    Arguing about army numbers is broadly on topic; it's very common for WWK attack threads to debate 'what if' in terms of the size of armies and how they are used. I/This domain doesn't favour the approach of deleting anything that isn't a WWK attack report itself in those threads (you're allowed about a page per attack report before my finger starts hovering over delete Beyond that and it's tricky for people to locate new reports.

intelligencer Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member james22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Sam View Post
    James + lady fox : you both know by now that when things tip over the line, the right thing to do isnt to stand at the edge of the court with Pom-poms and calling for a ban
    I wasn't calling for a ban, and I think I look dashing in my cheerleader outfit thank you!
    Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

I am a Hammer noob this was my first attempt, previously I was just a defensive player.
    The first attack with low rams was mine
    What number of rams would have been more effective? Someone mentioned horses missing from my hammer was the troop distribtion wrong? Can someone point me in the right direction.
    Thanks

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sllimzulu View Post
    I am a Hammer noob this was my first attempt, previously I was just a defensive player.
    The first attack with low rams was mine
    What number of rams would have been more effective? Someone mentioned horses missing from my hammer was the troop distribtion wrong? Can someone point me in the right direction.
    Thanks
    At the risk of being up till 5am again discussing these things on Skype with exo, personally I'd say you're looking at between 7-10k of rams to be considered a good rammer, as for ponies I'd always aim for a 3-1 ration with inf-ponies. So in your instance something like 15k of ponies going in with your 45k of inf.
    Last edited by MLGJ; 29 Aug 2012 at 04:10 PM.
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

I'd love to add you on Skype but I'm afraid I have enough admirers thanks.
    I've no desire to speak to you via PM thank you
    At the risk of being up till 5am again discussing these things on Skype with exo
    Dare I ask what he done to change your mind......
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Dare I ask what he done to change your mind......
    All the things you used to but now refuse to
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Can we please at least try and keep this on topic, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    was it SWM by any chance as they is big noobs toni loves to sell ice cream but is a very bad leader

yep SWM all over
    Usual drivel from a deluded soul who gets a boast from insulting in a virtual world. Wonder what he is like in the real world. No don't even go there FYI Dave W is a Don of SWM. We did know about the rams and asked for help from or friends and they said no unfortunately. And nem and Dave thank you for your pity. And it was left to us to keep the game going or it would be finished.

So what are you saying antonio, its chorus fault we did not let you borrow one of our rammers as SWM have not got one of their own and we should all be thankful you have kept the game going a few weeks longer. I could be wrong but hasn't nem mostly been in chorus all server and in swm for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by remnant View Post
    So what are you saying antonio, its chorus fault we did not let you borrow one of our rammers as SWM have not got one of their own and we should all be thankful you have kept the game going a few weeks longer. I could be wrong but hasn't nem mostly been in chorus all server and in swm for 2 weeks.
    No ones fault. we didn't have enough rams in these hammers, chorus couldn't help at the time. EX mia winding me up I should know better caught me in a weak moment.

SWM and R and R are very close to winning now, neck and neck! I just uploaded the levels.. both on 96 =) will they both get knocked or will one win over the next 2 days?? Interesting

I also notice L.C still sitting just behind, growing like a turtle..

Marmite hit Mat this morning... decent sized force, you could call it a WWK

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1866412ba30 - thats my report, glad to see the back of it and this boring server!

MemberMember

Nice hammer there Especially impressive number of catas in there! Shame it had to hit us but still a nice hammer haha

Quote Originally Posted by te4t0n View Post
    SWM and R and R are very close to winning now, neck and neck! I just uploaded the levels.. both on 96 =) will they both get knocked or will one win over the next 2 days?? Interesting

I also notice L.C still sitting just behind, growing like a turtle..
    I'm not sure I like the term "growing like a turtle" :p. However, games not over yet, well done to team LC - nice hammers there from Marmite and Peacock Let's see what else is left in the bag x

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast