Thread: S&D leader banned AGAIN

Talking S&D leader banned AGAIN

See we wakeup to S&D alliance leadership banned again.

Dont see much from this alliance if they cant even play within the rules.

looks like SW belongs to SEXY

Sexy can't even locate the SW, you don't convince us that you are competition for S&D.

http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...-Map/293230828

Have to admit that you've just been torched there OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayatollah View Post
    Have to admit that you've just been torched there OP.
    That would only work if i was in Sexy which i aint. Still independent waiting for someone to make an alliance worth joining

S&D have tried getting me and my small 5 man alliance to merge with them whilst another smaller alliance tried as well...we said no to S&D and then they took the other one in instead...they seem desperate for players to me which is why we chose not to join...Sexy have players in from a previous server though is that right? Making them more stable in the long run although without the big raiding teuts like S&D that make them look strong. But not having a dominant alliance in the SW will make it more fun....

Moderator Comment: MOD ROSS
    I have decided to allow this thread to stay open since im such a nice guy and all.

However, can I please remind you all that the discussion of specific bans are prohibited on the forum. Doing so may lead to infractions and the closure of the thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Ross View Post
    Moderator Comment: MOD ROSS
    I have decided to allow this thread to stay open since im such a nice guy and all.

However, can I please remind you all that the discussion of specific bans are prohibited on the forum. Doing so may lead to infractions and the closure of the thread.

Thanks
    You've just become my new favourite MOD <3 :p
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Wow... a leader that can play within the clearly defined rules... w0t d0 u think will happen once its members realize this?

I for one would leave in a heartbeat.
    First account in the world to get the maxed level 404 hero, on a T4 speed server.