10. Natars - 0 -
    11. Natars - 0 -
    12. Natars - 0 -
    13. Herman We Are Titanium NMS DA 0
    Took two alliances a lot of hammers though didnt it
    Herman (dual) uk3

The Quiet One MemberMember blibble's Avatar

Good morning NMS DA

As we awake this morning there is a strange and subdued atmosphere about the place, The air hangs with a thick dust across much of the server.
    As the dust beginsto clear runners from the ww town start to arrive in all the villages of the land bringing the tale of what occurred during the night.
    Earlier yesterday the scouts had sounded the alarm for incoming armies, many were to arrive together..This is what the troops had veen waiting for expecting and preparing for.
    The Wall took a hit in the early afternoon, and the builders worked tirelessly into the night to rebuild it as far as they could in the time given them. They were still building when the armies appaered over the horizon, the builders atop the WW its self were still building.

The ground shook like a 9.1 earthquake as the armies charged one after another at our town
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...5e,195709106b7

Catapults hurled themselves at the WW repeatedly chipping away at it level by level. Finally it seemd to be quiet the dead lay all around the injured broken and bleeding . Commander ANO had already taken charge and started to organise the burial details friend and foe to be buried with honour side by side. The opposing commanders left to return home alone to revive their Heros and count thier excess wheat.( it will be welcome here gents)
    Then late to the party as he was busy polishing his plans came Lanky and his army .To him went the prize of zeroing the WW.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/19570939801

BLIBBLE

NMS COUNCIL

There was more but that is for my people. Nice work hate and ne but it ain't over yet

What i'm not too sure about is how defending troops and heros are still alive and all incoming attacks are dead, and the WW is zero'd?
    Probably sounds a stupid question but if someone could shine a little light on that I would be grateful, as I really can't be bothered spending anymore time building troops and pushing res again.

So I would like a little bit of info before I say goodbye

Nice zeroing tho to those who done it

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Nice story

I notice that Montgomery's hammer did a lot more damage than Hoska's despite them being similar armies (Hoska had slightly more off, slightly less siege). Is this simply because the building was starting at a lower level, or was the def running thin? (I might do the calculations myself later). The latter would explain how a relatively small army was able to zero it.

@rjbrules
    When catapults meet no defence, they all fire off at the buildings and do a certain amount of damage. But if there's a battle, then some of them are killed before they can fire. If they win the battle, then this doesn't make a huge difference, but if they're all wiped out, only a few manage to fire before they're destroyed. In a WW attack, the defence is so high that only a very small number of catapults manage to fire, but this small number is still enough to do some damage.

On another not, I notice that none of the hammers targeted GWs or GGs, even though I would guess they would have done more damage that way. Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    Nice story

I notice that Montgomery's hammer did a lot more damage than Hoska's despite them being similar armies (Hoska had slightly more off, slightly less siege). Is this simply because the building was starting at a lower level, or was the def running thin? (I might do the calculations myself later). The latter would explain how a relatively small army was able to zero it.
    probably both, less defence = more catapults to fire
    and the lower a building is, the easier it is to take levels off (the very high level buildings are very hard to damage)

Nice story

A lot less defence when Monty hit, due to the previous hammers... Also, I believe that a Natar hit was immediately after the main NE hammers, so monty had that to his advantage.

On another note, I notice that none of the hammers targeted GWs or GGs, even though I would guess they would have done more damage that way. Why is this?
    Not an easy choice... we did have one target GW, possibly not listed here, and he took a couple of level off, and gammell took one down to 13 earlier in the attacks.. however, since the WW are taken so early in the server, everyone has a spare GW or two, so it's not always prudent to target them unless you have a few spare hammers.. and since we only had a few on the wat, against almost 1.5 defence, we were unable to take the risk that we were unable to zero (or sufficientlt lower) the WW, and ran the risk that destroying 2 GW wouldn't make a difference, depending on hermans buid plan.

What are the levels at the moment?

Players Name Alliance Level
    1. berty Pedal To The Medal +NE2+ 71 -
    2. Herman We Are Titanium NMS DA 12
    3. Lanky HATEs Big Pile HATE™ 6
    4. Lanky Wonder of the World HATE™ 0

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

How many WWs is one hate player able to capture? Is Lanky going to try and get all of them?

Does natar WW def starve over time? (So by now the def levels in the remaining natar ones are quite low)

Natar def goes up not down? unless people have been clearing them for xp/off points

natar def just keeps increasing in the ww villages until they are taken.

I think the conclusion is other threads is that a ww holder with 6 plans can take 6 ww to level 100 so long as another player has a seventh plan in the same alliance.

Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Da5id View Post
    natar def just keeps increasing in the ww villages until they are taken.
    Is that true for artefact villages and plan villages too?

Is that true for artefact villages and plan villages too?
    not sure, as only tested this issue for ww natar numbers, not least as artefacts don't hang around long enough! I reckon that in theory they should. However, it is clear that the numbers on re-spawned artefacts and plans can vary wildly.

As far as i know Plan defence is static - it doesn't change over the server

Arte defence is based around the top 100 armies on the server, so my assumption has been for the late spawns that is still true - it's just a bigger number.

And (I'll have to find the source later) artes aren't taken after a while their effects kick in, which can make them harder to take

Quote Originally Posted by Da5id View Post
    I think the conclusion is other threads is that a ww holder with 6 plans can take 6 ww to level 100 so long as another player has a seventh plan in the same alliance.
    I thought one set of plans would be enough to build as many WW's as you hold to level 49, and as long as somebody has the second set all six can be completed, so only 2 sets in total are needed..

how are the scores looking now??

Score is looking like Lanky is giving NE a leg up... but as for levels well.

1. berty Pedal To The Medal +NE2+ 78 -
    2. Herman We Are Titanium NMS DA 64 -
    3. Lanky HATEs Big Pile HATE™ 25 -
    4. Lanky Lank's big one... HATE™ 0 -

Current WW standings, 3v1.

Cloud Strife

So has lanky left Hate or have they decided to ally up after all?

The Quiet One MemberMember blibble's Avatar

Hate have been helping NE build for some time, slowly and painfully. At this rate will be yet another server ended by the natar.
    Berty back on Zero and Lanky back in Hate.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast