Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Endgame] WW/Plans Attacks UK3 Round 5

Default [Endgame] WW/Plans Attacks UK3 Round 5

UK3, Round 5

World Wonders Attacks

Please use this thread to show all end-game reports on world wonders or on plans. Remember any report on a world wonder doesn't have to be anonymous, so the more you post below the better overview of endgame we will have. You can use travian-reports.net to upload them.

Anonymous the third

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...28,1923452ec3e

This gave us a nice bit of entertainment in the HATE rooms this morning Way to go Herkus, attacking your own WW! Nothing like a bit of betrayal and stabbing your own team members in the back

I do love the way these big ego players think it's all about them. I don't like my leader, so I'll knock down "his" World Wonder and ignore the 100 odd players I've been along side all server who also have some part to play in wanting to win the server. Hilarious HATE love this sort of thing

EDIT:

just realised the above poost had all reports and not just herkus. excuse my idiocy
    Last edited by Joeragon; 17 Oct 2012 at 10:07 AM.
    Herman (dual) uk3

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Was the WW zero'd? The report only shows it going down to lvl 44, but implies that it's gone

I'm a Gaul Deffer, honest Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Chesser's Avatar

It does say it on the report Sept.

I love that though, 7384 catapults vs a lowly woodcutter.... just imagine the look on his virtual face ;-) Reminds me of a friend who patiently built and built throughout the server, waited till someone got to l98 WW, sent it off only to have someone beat him to it by (as we later worked out) about ten minutes. He completely and utterly destroyed a clay pit though ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chesser View Post
    It does say it on the report Sept.

I love that though, 7384 catapults vs a lowly woodcutter.... just imagine the look on his virtual face ;-) Reminds me of a friend who patiently built and built throughout the server, waited till someone got to l98 WW, sent it off only to have someone beat him to it by (as we later worked out) about ten minutes. He completely and utterly destroyed a clay pit though ;-)
    Chesser shut up

We targeted the WW not knowing how pathetic the defence would be. But we still have our hammer so its not all bad
    Herman (dual) uk3

At least he got the army back to hit again with Chesser :p

It would have been even more amusing if the wheat consumption of his army had outnumbered that of the WW defence...

Could probably of scouted to maximise damage to infrastructure though...but seriously my nooby mind cant comprehend a 100k axe hammer...so congrats to him and all the other hammer builders...and the opposite of congrats to NE's poor defence. Now to wait for the reply hammer wise on the NMS WW...

I'm a Gaul Deffer, honest Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Chesser's Avatar

True Sam, but at that point if it t'were me I'd be rather annoyed having to stay up to make sure it was fed all the way home again *lol* Thats why I play def, so I can still get my sleep!

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Deffers are allowed to sleep? Why has no-one ever told me!

Once you get a good sitter, don't let them go :p And actively recruit insomniacs

Tis all a cunning plot to wipe out off players and let def rule the world. Then we can all sim in peace.....

Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Da5id View Post
    Attacks on the NMS WW 97 down to 42 http://travian-reports.net/us/report...c3,19247713bca
    So we have meme (?) hitting an iron mine and hitting before the main rammer (and she's way out of the time of the others - was she part of the attack?); then Goslow hit but set a small number of catapults to not harm the WW rather than smashing up a GW or GG; then TmHZ the really big one hit, but double targetted the cats on the WW; then two more smaller armies to bring the WW down a few more levels.

All in all some decent armies, but executed awfully

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    All in all some decent armies, but executed awfully
    Agreed. Double target fail by TmHZ !!!

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Agreed. Double target fail by TmHZ !!!
    Still amazes me after all these years that people still double target the WW, if you can build a hammer of that size (albeit it short of siege) you must be a half decent player so why make the noob mistake of double targeting. Surely the alliance leaders are advising people when organising hits?
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Yeah, its odd. See how our hammer just took a woodcutter? We single targeted
    Herman (dual) uk3

Cloud Strife

Better luck next time, Joeragon :p Maybe there'll be something for it to hit!

So sometimes I've cringed when players have double targeted, but they've often been the ones who do their own thing (aka send when and where they want); but in timed attacks even that defence isn't available

What was the woodcutter one aimed at?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast