Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: October Alliance Analysis - Top 3 cross quad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezvslexx View Post
    I'm in the FM alliance, how bad can they be?

Need I say more?
    First account in the world to get the maxed level 404 hero, on a T4 speed server.

always look forward to reading these. Nice to see theres not a bad word about my alliance.

I'm in the FM alliance, how bad can they be?
    Awful? Woeful? Tragic? Bunch of simmers that didn't have the troops to get in hostile?

Take your pick of descriptives
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Well considering I was one of the few FOW players that didn't leave to join FOW-H, whoops sorry I mean Hostile last server 4, I realy don't think they would let me in, anyway I found the whole BTG thing in poor taste.

As for the other choices, what are we, a poetry collection.
    By Sexy logic the best Travian player in the world .
    Oh no SMASH think I am a Noob.

I miss Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by KopiteMM View Post
    TCF suck.. Apparently there's a core of about a dozen friends who help each other and don't give a damn about the other members. This is evident in the fact that they don't even def members that come under attack from B002... However they bombard all the members with def calls especially when def'ing their core members (smh)

oh and their leader Black Mariah, or whatever she's called, settled such a crap village in the grey
    No offence, but what the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by spireite_uk View Post
    At a guess, someone didn't cope well with being rejected by TCF at some point....

Quote Originally Posted by interestedparty11 View Post
    At a guess, someone didn't cope well with being rejected by TCF at some point....
    Or they were one of the unfortunate players outside of their small circle and didnt get defence when required.
    First account in the world to get the maxed level 404 hero, on a T4 speed server.

Well considering I was one of the few FOW players that didn't leave to join FOW-H, whoops sorry I mean Hostile last server 4, I realy don't think they would let me in, anyway I found the whole BTG thing in poor taste.

As for the other choices, what are we, a poetry collection.
    Whatever you say, the alliance is poor. Thats there for all to see in the stats, you really can't deny it.
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

For your information we are awe... who am I'm kidding, I can't even fake it.
    Still being in F.M is good, I can pretend the the dot is a O and turn the M to a W and my first alliance is back, you never forget your first, Katherine.....

....I'm sorry, what was I saying.

I miss Magnus.

Nope... Read the thread please. I'm a CF member in the NE.. TCF are SE-based.

Quote Originally Posted by heldire View Post
    Or they were one of the unfortunate players outside of their small circle and didnt get defence when required.
    Friends with an unfortunate player who, on more than one occasion, did not get def when required. Nobody has had the balls to attack me yet so I haven't required any def.

He was recently catapulted and a leader basically said "let's see what he sends and then retaliate after". It was obvious it wasn't a fake either.... They didn't retaliate... And who doesn't def against catas!? TCF, that's who... So if you want to cata players, then TCF should be your target! XD trollolololol
    Last edited by KopiteMM; 06 Oct 2012 at 08:37 PM.

New Poster

Hmmm, believe what you like Kopite, I would ask your friend........
    1) How active they are?
    2) How much time did they give the 'leaders' before the attacks were due to land
    3) That if this is who I expect your talking about, that the leader sat their account and tried to help do the best they couldin the time given.
    4) All members are treated equally and whilst I know some of the team thinks the leaders are good ,they can not magic def in 50 minutes or spend down when hardly any gold or no gold on the account -and yes SHE did offer to help out!!!
    So please no matter how GOOD your friend is get the whole story. Its always easy to judge from the outside looking in and hear one side.

And yes you do defend against cata attacks BUT no decent ally would send in def blind when the account holder or sitters are not around (mind you if they got a mate in another ally sitting their account, he could have alerted us- oh but wait that would alert us to a spy )
    As for going back at it, so a knee jerk retaliation is the answer? I am sure the attacker wouldn't see that one coming :p

Anyway glad to see you think the leader is rubbish- perhaps she is- that's your view and you are entitled to that.

Quote Originally Posted by loopylil View Post
    Hmmm, believe what you like Kopite, I would ask your friend........
    1) How active they are?
    2) How much time did they give the 'leaders' before the attacks were due to land
    3) That if this is who I expect your talking about, that the leader sat their account and tried to help do the best they couldin the time given.
    4) All members are treated equally and whilst I know some of the team thinks the leaders are good ,they can not magic def in 50 minutes or spend down when hardly any gold or no gold on the account -and yes SHE did offer to help out!!!
    So please no matter how GOOD your friend is get the whole story. Its always easy to judge from the outside looking in and hear one side.

And yes you do defend against cata attacks BUT no decent ally would send in def blind when the account holder or sitters are not around (mind you if they got a mate in another ally sitting their account, he could have alerted us- oh but wait that would alert us to a spy )
    As for going back at it, so a knee jerk retaliation is the answer? I am sure the attacker wouldn't see that one coming :p

Anyway glad to see you think the leader is rubbish- perhaps she is- that's your view and you are entitled to that.
    what are you talking about? Spies... nope

People can be in different alliances and still be friends... Besides, I've asked this friend of mine to join C.F. but he/she doesn't want to because the players that attacked him/her are now in CF.

I only sit for people in my alliance.. TCF aren't a threat to CF (and aren't even in the same quad) so why would we need to plant a spy in TCF? Plus, my posts on here would blow the cover of our "spy" anyway, which would be pretty damn stupid..

All my friend has shown me is the battle reports of the attacks on his/her villages, and has told me that TCF haven't deffed at all.

Why are you so paranoid, and jump to conclusions about spies so quickly?? It's a very convenient accusation.

and yes SHE did offer to help out!!!
    Maria why are you writing about yourself in the 3rd person?

New Poster

pmsl!!! Cos it wasn't me! there is more than one female leader in TCF

leader is rubbish- perhaps she is:
    No idea why I thought it was about you :p

:angel:

For your information we are awe... who am I'm kidding, I can't even fake it.
    Still being in F.M is good, I can pretend the the dot is a O and turn the M to a W and my first alliance is back, you never forget your first, Katherine.....

....I'm sorry, what was I saying.
    You can pretend its HATE if you just don't look at any stats or MMs :b

New Poster

Default yep

No idea why I thought it was about you :p

:angel:

Haha - never said I was any good as a leader ! hey ho

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    You can pretend its HATE if you just don't look at any stats or MMs :b
    Troop numbers and stats are useless without loyalty to the alliance, something Hostile struggled with last server, there players left rather than support a WW effort, now they might have improved that I don't know.

I miss Magnus.

Troop numbers and stats are useless without loyalty to the alliance, something Hostile struggled with last server, there players left rather than support a WW effort, now they might have improved that I don't know.
    Loyalty isn't a defense though, its balance you need to get.

That's kind of forgetting that most of hostile didn't want to play for a WW in the first place and were only doing so because sue wanted to before she faked her death.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast