Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are they now?

He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    What happened to your gf?
    Nice face, big breasts. Do you remember?
    errr wut ?

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hrbdefender View Post
    errr wut ?
    It's not like we are asking you to remember her name or what she was interested in, just if you can recall the size of her breasts... :p

Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    It's not like we are asking you to remember her name or what she was interested in, just if you can recall the size of her breasts... :p
    Yes, yes I do...

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Perkier than a Starbucks espresso ?

Perkier than a Starbucks espresso ?

I'm a costa man myself, so I wouldn't know

They both come with warm milk so I don't like to consider branding - that would be racist

I'm just back from Cheshire Oaks (Next outlet sale), most of my clothes were bought while I still had money but are now looking a little tired. So not quite a spree, more a post wartime restock. I also had some outdoorsey clothes to buy, standing around in fields feeling cold and wet changes your priorities a little - nabbed a very technical looking posh hiking top which weighs a lot less than my old waxed jacket and is far warmer.
    You knew the threads I liked
    Food is far less interesting this year and is entirely what can I make for the least pennies - it depresses me to see young mothers in supermarkets loading up with pizzas and boxed meals, when far cheaper alternatives are there in front of them.
    I blame poncey chefs pandering to bored wimmins, yes you can faff about and cook a chicken to perfection if you care enough, but equally you can bung it in and walk away for two hours and it will still be edible. Nobody shows people how to cook for the least effort, which is why nobody bothers (this may turn into a blog at some point...)
    Well, I have never been into food, especially cooking. I am a cleaner/gardener but not a cook. I admit I posted there because it was interesting, thanks to you DOtF, Jarre and Elz.
    My flat is the proof of my priorities - still no kitchen.

If that was 2-3 years ago then yes - I took podling to the woods last weekend so I could point out imaginary tigers hiding in the dark bits and make roaring sounds when he wasn't looking

I could stick around a bit and natter in some threads I guess ?
    Hurray!
    re: forum - I'm not trying to fob you off but it is kinda catering for a very niche audience ,
    it sort of morphed into a relationship advice site for this grouping and I fell into the role of forum agony aunt which mostly worked out OK and appeared to be helpful, but it's unnerving to think you are guiding people through some awfully big decisions in their lives.
    You are right - I wouldn't be able to hide sarcasm.
    The advice about relatioship? Not for me.

How does not having a kitchen work. I guess you can fill up on beans and custard at school, but are not the weekends a little awkward ?

We have a microwave with a grill and oven, and a sink, and a table. Yes, that's it.
    And I don't eat school lunches, just need some peace with my sandwich.

We are going to do kitchen in a year when we save some money.

I continue to be disappointed that life is just not like TV, where apartments are spotless dispute everyone spending every waking hour drinking and cavorting, and everyone's wardrobe budget being apparently infinite, allowing the weekly tedium of washing and ironing to be dispensed with as clothes magically never reappear once worn.

~The Real Santa~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Tilifika's Avatar

Where am I now? I'm teaching English to fancy private school kids in Thailand for less money than I made as a barman. Still, it's all about the experience, right? After Christmas I'm off to Saudi to work there for a year and rake in the big bucks before going back to uni and beginning my career as a postgrad, which I hope will be long and relatively lazy. I'm also lucky enough to have a sexy American girlfriend, an oddly laid out ground floor apartment and a land lady who pronounces my name 'Robeeeen!'
    It's Poetry. Not Hip Hop.

Every now and then I come back to this forum for a nosey, to see if any of my old friends have returned and it's become the thriving spamhole it once was, but sadly I think those times are well and truly gone
    I'm now currently in my 3rd and final year at Cardiff Uni studying Geology (or at least, trying!) and for the past month I've been doing Movember too, to great success actually!!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Currently working in Dublin as a Trainee Accountant. Sitting my final exam next week so will hopefully be done them then.

Thinking about moving to America when my training contract is up...probably Chicago as I have family there but i'm not ruling out NYC either.

Ofc, I may stay put if the prospects of career progression look good in my current firm then...any the money ofc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123