Thread: Record breakers!

Default Record breakers!

Could this be a record for stealing the most artys in one server??
    Iíve not been around Travian as long as many ppl have on here so u guys probably will know best

and I had to post it now because I run out of fingers to count them on

trin 02) new village 12.06.12 03:21 from D_man1984.(aod) The Architects' Little Secret VII
    trin 02) new village 01.09.12 23:48 from warhammer (ne) Small Artefact of the Fool
    trin 02) new village 04.09.12 13:04 from abcdefg(hate) Small Academic Advancement IX
    trin 02) new village 08.09.12 13:17 from brety (ne) Large Military Haste III
    trin 02) new village 16.10.12 08:38 from Warhammer(ne) The Hawk's Small Eyesight V
    trin 06) 1. 23.10.12 03:11 from Harlequinn (ne) The Hawk's Small Eyesight X
    trin 02) new village 26.10.12 00:29 from storm(hate) Greatest Military Haste
    trin 01) trin Village s 03.11.12 08:13 from warhammer (ne) Small Storage Masterplan X
    trin 02) new village 07.11.12 08:16 from Gramps (hate) The Great Diet I
    trin 02) new village 09.11.12 09:06 from makkone (hate) Large Academic

Iím afraid Iím a noob and didnít archive all the reports but i mannaged to save 3 off them and here they are...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/19561062db0
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1956108aad1
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1956109b827

The Quiet One MemberMember blibble's Avatar

Well if nothing else Trin it brightens my day, seeing you bounce around the chat room like a small child on blue smarties.:p

Respect! Even if it is not a record it is very impessive.

Cor I go offensive for the first time ever and get 4 on my AU server and you then show me this! Each our respective servers arti stealers, the ASBO lives on in us all :p

well.. having stolen 3 of them from warhammer, would suggest that he either doesn't call for defence, or NE are not good at sending it... I assume NE won't be lending any more arte's to him

Wait... there's an alliance named NE that's losing artis and not defending?

What a coincidence! There's an alliance on our AU server called NE and the player I've stolen two artis off (small storage and large stability) also had a small speed and small diet taken off them by others, and has a small confusion that's prime for the taking too. They also don't defend! Same alliance under different player names perhaps? :p

wooow i am both impressed and some how I am a bit jealous :envy: of you to Trin lol
    no, it real good to see, this and a big hug to you from me well done

Well done Trin.... fab work my little flowerpot

L. x

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

What did you do with them all? Did you manage to spread them around, or did you lose them again? Don't know if you could find their final homes, but that would be interesting.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

He definitely spread them around The Serendipity acc had 3 from him, small scout, small fool and small academic (I passed the small academy on to The Godfather iirc), the Magic acc was also a beneficiary, along with others, though I'm afraid I can't remember who else had them...

Oh, the Great Diet went to Herman.. just remembered
    Last edited by Mushy; 25 Jan 2013 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Bad memory!

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

Anyone who takes a small fool is a large fool in my book.

Damn fine work though Trin, if not a record, it's still very impressive.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

If a small fools is free or an easy take then it can be fun/useful. I think I had one once and it turned to the scout effect so I could see what was coming at me. Great timing

If its bad you just move it to stop the effect.

Magic account benefited from the Greatest Academic which we then swopped back with Trin for the Unique fool which we kept, and we kept a small storage as well, then I think the Greatest either stayed with Trin or moved onto either Zenix or D989. Indeed it was great fun watching Trin walk in and take them but was a pain in the jacksey demolishing and rebuilding level 20 TC to get them moved on so he could keep going on the rampage lol. Sweetest take he did was reclaiming the diet after it was lost.

yes i was lazy and never listed the other artys i stole after posting this i belive theres was
    master acdmy from ergon i stole from hate allince 0 losses
    http://ts3.travian.co.uk/berichte.ph...3|70ac5aa6&t=4

was set of plans from lanky form hate allince
    unique fool
    think there was 1 more but carnt think what it was atm think possibly second plan from scooty but dont quote me on this 1

and yes i did pass them around carnt rember all who got em but every time i stole 1 we had a chat in council room to see who would best get benift form that arty and pass it on

Sweetest take he did was reclaiming the diet after it was lost.
    i have to agree with u there the large diet was the sweetest take after hermen are ww holder lost the large diet within 5mins off hereing about it i sent my troops off to steal another large diet back so got it back the next day and was 0 losses lol

http://ts3.travian.co.uk/berichte.ph...9|4f3a2001&t=4

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Anyone who takes a small fool is a large fool in my book.

Damn fine work though Trin, if not a record, it's still very impressive.
    i also took the unique fool if that helps lol
    Last edited by tryri; 25 Jan 2013 at 04:28 PM.

Anonymous the third

Unique Artefact of the Fool
    Former owner
    Player Village Conquered
    D&D Hostile 27.05.12 17:06
    dansmum [?] 15.09.12 05:46
    trin B1 13.12.12 22:20

Dansmum was Hostile wasn't he? Did you "steal" it from him? Stealing artifacts from alliances you have a confed with isn't really stealing is it?

Greatest Academic Advancement
    trin 02) new village 14.12.12 12:01
    Redclover. 10. JuLieT PosT.
    you did nick the unique academic from Eragon, my fault, Eragon wasn't active at the time, I should have got it moved to an active player. Doesn't look like NMS managed to keep it though, NE had it after you. Storm was the same, the previous duals had just left and I was struggling to find someone else to play it. So again, my fault really for not getting it moved on sooner. I did wonder how you seemed to know to keep targeting players that weren't active. Was it just luck?

yes at end ne got the greatest acdmy as i prity much gave up no 1 in allince would take it off me so i could carry on stealing more was even a mm when out asking who wants it

as for they incative no i didn t no but considring every time i faked ergon 3 artys the greastest acdmy arty in his cap fakes allways came home 5-6 times it happed so it why i gave it ago

as for storm incative guy was good at seding fakes at me for a inactive guy and i only took his cos it was a 4hour trip with cats was easy picking realy with been so close not much chance getting defence intime and considering i i sent in silly hours of mornign would off been harder and i belive storm had defenc ein wasent 1 off the 0 losses i took

oh and as for the unique fool yes dansmum was in hhostile tho was out off allince i no idear why but wasent in a allicne when takeing that just picked it up b4 ne or hate spoted it and got there mits on it

and if your trying to suguess most my steals was form inacttive ppl your sadly wrong storm was fakeing me consitly b4 i stole his arty and after stealing it sent a atatck at me hours later

gramps form hate i stole large diet from igm 5mins after stealing it saying well done was 0 losses (reason picking this 1 to steal was past 2 fakes while stealing other artys they came back so was a suguestion no standing belive i was 6hours sumthink trvaling so guessing he probly saw it to late or defended his small 1

1 off my first steals abcdefg small acdmy was 0 losses form hate sent a atatck at me within a few hours off stealing it(was about 5 hour trvaling so guessing i sent while he sleeping and hit b4 he woke up

stole plans form lanky he certinly wasent inactive

was i lucky on most off em ya probly was lucky u guys either defended wrong 1s or cos off my 6-7hour trvaling time to most off them and my 2am sends i probly landed b4 u guys saw them comeing on sum off them.
    Last edited by tryri; 25 Jan 2013 at 04:56 PM.

Still doing your stuff I see tryri - a true travian legend

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Khnum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tryri View Post
    Could this be a record for stealing the most artys in one server??
    Iíve not been around Travian as long as many ppl have on here so u guys probably will know best

and I had to post it now because I run out of fingers to count them on

trin 02) new village 12.06.12 03:21 from D_man1984.(aod) The Architects' Little Secret VII
    trin 02) new village 01.09.12 23:48 from warhammer (ne) Small Artefact of the Fool
    trin 02) new village 04.09.12 13:04 from abcdefg(hate) Small Academic Advancement IX
    trin 02) new village 08.09.12 13:17 from brety (ne) Large Military Haste III
    trin 02) new village 16.10.12 08:38 from Warhammer(ne) The Hawk's Small Eyesight V
    trin 06) 1. 23.10.12 03:11 from Harlequinn (ne) The Hawk's Small Eyesight X
    trin 02) new village 26.10.12 00:29 from storm(hate) Greatest Military Haste
    trin 01) trin Village s 03.11.12 08:13 from warhammer (ne) Small Storage Masterplan X
    trin 02) new village 07.11.12 08:16 from Gramps (hate) The Great Diet I
    trin 02) new village 09.11.12 09:06 from makkone (hate) Large Academic

Iím afraid Iím a noob and didnít archive all the reports but i mannaged to save 3 off them and here they are...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/19561062db0
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1956108aad1
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1956109b827
    Fantastic work & what it should all be about , much love !!!

Unique Artefact of the Fool
    Former owner
    Player Village Conquered
    D&D Hostile 27.05.12 17:06
    dansmum [?] 15.09.12 05:46
    trin B1 13.12.12 22:20

Dansmum went inactive. was removed then deleted. The Unique Fool was an arty we personally wanted due to it only being good benefits and as per usual Trin delivered and we demolished the TC gave up the GA, rebuilt and took if off his hands. The really clever ones will notice our raiding total that week went off the scales in order to do this .
    Although it did play havoc when we sent the rammer at Lanky, it switched to 1/2 troop speed 5 minutes before send time lol this meant we were at least able to chuck a couple of hundred cats in as well...for what good it did