Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 210

Thread: C.F. vs. Toxic

  1. #61

    Default

    yeah settling arguement.... whoever Jascobs is would have no chance against Boots without external help.

  2. #62

    Default

    Hi from Prestige.....

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billyisgod View Post
    Hi from Prestige.....
    Prestige still exist?

  4. #64

    Default

    I only know about them from the C.F. attack feed

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KopiteMM View Post
    yeah settling arguement.... whoever Jascobs is would have no chance against Boots without external help.
    Dead right, Im not even on your server

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jascob View Post
    Lost 6 players while you didnt. So we could assume that their stats would go down, the rest cept last point are therefore irrelevant.



    What about week two? when those missing hammers have no stats to contribute!

    You in politics? you are good at spin doctoring


    I think this thread is a clash of egos. . .


    As for those points you are talking about, lemme remind you what happened to Delindas hammer, then compare it to other hammers you have in your alliance. After that talk about Toxic not beeing able to deffend. Los suecos left, and laughing at that report in which he deffs with his hammer is what 3yearold kids do, after they finnish arguing whos dad is better. Maybe you should think "What if he wasnt online?"
    Last edited by Hysteria; 07 Jan 2013 at 05:49 PM.

  7. #67

    Default

    I canīt resist replying to this
    lemme remind you what happened to Delindas hammer
    . What happened is actually something that shouldnīt have happened if you have that kind of arte . Reasonīs why it happened are far more interesting Either ego or stupidity, My personal take 80% ego and rest is stupidity. But egoīs are to be broken, there is always someone better and bigger then you

  8. #68

    Default

    i say we all become friends and sim the rest of the server.

  9. #69

    Default

    spread the love!!!!

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delendia View Post
    I canīt resist replying to this . What happened is actually something that shouldnīt have happened if you have that kind of arte . Reasonīs why it happened are far more interesting Either ego or stupidity, My personal take 80% ego and rest is stupidity. But egoīs are to be broken, there is always someone better and bigger then you
    Yup, that one was a good hit Shame there wasnt 30k more deff

  11. #71

    Default

    Point is, why wasnīt there since the attack was so obvious and couldnīt be hidden

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    As for those points you are talking about, lemme remind you what happened to Delindas hammer, then compare it to other hammers you have in your alliance. After that talk about Toxic not beeing able to deffend. Los suecos left, and laughing at that report in which he deffs with his hammer is what 3yearold kids do, after they finnish arguing whos dad is better. Maybe you should think "What if he wasnt online?"
    Toxic can't defend (well). We expected to lose Delendia's hammer, we expected to lose part of the next hammer too, as it was a unique scout, and they could see exactly what was arriving. The surprise was that some of Delendia's hammer survived!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    I think this thread is a clash of egos. . .
    CF aren't egoist. CF are top of attacking (500k extra!), top of pop and top of raiding. We merely back up our awesome stats with a few refreshing words.

  13. #73

    Default

    Well, if it were SMASH doing the smashing on that vill, it would have been smashing! ... but as it wasnt, it was still good smashing
    Last edited by Frankel; 07 Jan 2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: spelling error

  14. #74

    Default

    Not being funny but C.F are nothing special, compared to other servers, mediocre at best compared to what ive seen. Just be respectful and play the server like the old days used to be, all this bigging ourselves up is boring.

  15. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Park View Post
    Not being funny but C.F are nothing special, compared to other servers, mediocre at best compared to what ive seen. Just be respectful and play the server like the old days used to be, all this bigging ourselves up is boring.
    Jeez. Lighten up. It all just forum banter. Hense my wink in my post. And in the good old days the forum had much more banter and puffing of chests, so you clearly have no clue about what your talking about.

    Also, what do you expect in a vrs thread. You want us tp say how great toxic are? Make you own thread if you want everyone to say nice things about each other.

  16. #76

    Default

    i see toxic lost another large arti today to C.F ..... whats the score now?

  17. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankel View Post
    i see toxic lost another large arti today to C.F ..... whats the score now?
    I think its 4:1?

  18. #78

    Default

    Well, C.F. lost a Small Fool to Toxic.. But is that really a victory for Toxic??? A Small Fool that wasn't even defended...

    I say it's 4-1 to C.F., but Toxic will probably claim it's 4 - 1 and a half lol

  19. #79

    Default

    Id say 5-2 but whos counting had a cap bashed this morning.

  20. #80

    Default

    we're counting.. that's the point of this thread... ok so the score is C.F. 5, Toxic 1.5

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •