Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Veteran Medal + Gold coupon

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous the third View Post
    I never got an Email. Can I send an email to someone to say I never got an Email? I am sure I must be a veteran player by now. What do I have to do to get an Email? Having Ryder wave at me is not going to be an option so don't suggest it.
    I can forward you mine, if it will make you feel better

We should all forward ours to Meme to comfort her.

Anonymous the third

But would they let me put them all on my profile? What if they don't work? Can I send someone an email to get them all to work for me? And thanks guys I could have a whole collection of them

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

I just want to wave, wave and wave some more 😘
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Just checked i opened the gmail account i use for trav 01.12.2010 so thats me screwed. Prior to that i used an email address from my isp, but when you switch isp your email changes, which was why i stopped using the isp email addys. Registered here 28.12.2007 so nearly 5 years (at the time, obviously over 5 years now) medal or not lol. Out of interest, how many people have kept the same email addy for 3 years or more?

Quote Originally Posted by Traviansloth View Post
    For the email to be sent does the have to be an account in play ? Because over the past 6 years ive used two emails, the one that i am using for my current account recieved the medal but only for the 3 years. The one that i used over 5 years ago has not got the medal or gold. If i make an account will i recieve the email?
    I *think* it has to be an account in play, or at least recently in play. (We'd have to check with HQ whether making a new account triggers a new email, or whether it was a one-off trawl thing)

Quote Originally Posted by The Analyst View Post
    Just checked i opened the gmail account i use for trav 01.12.2010 so thats me screwed. Prior to that i used an email address from my isp, but when you switch isp your email changes, which was why i stopped using the isp email addys. Registered here 28.12.2007 so nearly 5 years (at the time, obviously over 5 years now) medal or not lol. Out of interest, how many people have kept the same email addy for 3 years or more?
    Yup - I can still access my ISP emails from years ago (ukgateway.net which dates back to September 1999 I think and merged into Tiscali at some point; btinternet.com goes back to 2001 and ntlworld addy goes back to sometime in the early 00's too). I get all three of them POP'd into my gmail account (which itself goes back to 2005....)

Hmm, I may be quite old (and I've had the same phone number since my first mobile in '99 ish as well)

No meme, you can't have all of them :p (if you've not got the email it sounds like you've not got the three years under the same email )

I do , ive had the same two emails for the past 7 years. And the 2nd email is just the first one i made backwards! I am 100% sure i used my first email for travian over 5 years ago, and at the start of ukx i did you use it but deleted so maybe it diddnt register when the email came about. So regarding what samantha has said, i hope that next time i use the email it will register for the gold + medal
    Last edited by Traviansloth; 30 Dec 2012 at 02:32 PM.

3 years in February, I'm nearly a veteran, can I join ASBO now, I was told I needed more experience, or was it more troops.
    By Sexy logic the best Travian player in the world .
    Oh no SMASH think I am a Noob.

I miss Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezvslexx View Post
    3 years in February, I'm nearly a veteran, can I join ASBO now, I was told I needed more experience, or was it more troops.
    Assuming ASBO is an alliance on ther server you are playing its monst proberly going to be troops their looking for mate

Out of interest, how many people have kept the same email addy for 3 years or more?
    I have been using same email for about 6-7 years now.(First one I created)
    Am I funny or not? Warning: My humour,
    Quote Originally Posted by baldymorph View Post
    It's as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    you cant rum out of wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallosalama View Post
    Just had to point out that funny mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by shamone10 View Post
    It was funny!!

Look at this funny picture! Its big so it loads for a while ->
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJock View Post
    For a while???? 10 minutes so far.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Just seen an account on s5, which started up on the 07/10/2012 with a veteran medal....

I thought you were only able to have them on newly opened accounts?
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Do you think it works if you change your email, then change it back?

I have a veteran medal but after the emails were sent and i had already made an account, you must message the multihunter and he will add it manually for you so long as your actually on the list

And as long as the email had registered before the given date , even if it wasnt used for years i think if you sign up you will qualify, best to ask an admin of some sort on the forum or support in game

intelligencer Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member james22's Avatar

Blast it, missing out on this because current account is registered on the duals email
    Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12