Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Serious early/mid hammer teut, looking for alliance.

  1. #1
    Junior Teuton Member angL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Helvete
    Posts
    101

    Default [Restart] Serious early/mid hammer teut, looking for alliance.

    Greetings. I play Travian very rarely these days so I'm interested in picking up again on server reset. On UK, I was in G./Geoffles in s5 (Nighthavk).

    My goals for the server is to be in an experienced alliance, hopefully composed of players who've known each other for a while, so that there's a buzzing skype chat and fun to be had with peers. I don't plan to stick to it all the way to WW, I'm mostly interested in building a suicide hammer early-mid and have fun tearing down some people. Any serious, end-game thinking alliance should value the inclusion of a suicide hammer in early stages of the game that's willing to take out or cause some serious damage to a key player / alliance.

    There's links to my old guides in my sig. I'm here for fun, but I take everything I do very seriously. Feel free to contact me from PMs or in this thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by angL; 19 Jan 2013 at 04:47 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Me and several others are creating an elite alliance. We will create the alliance around a week after the start of the server. The 2 pre-organised leaders are both very experienced. One has been playing for around 4-5 years the other since T1. If you interested add not_so_awsome on skype.

    also we are all friends from other servers

  3. #3
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConCadia View Post
    Me and several others are creating an elite alliance. We will create the alliance around a week after the start of the server. The 2 pre-organised leaders are both very experienced. One has been playing for around 4-5 years the other since T1. If you interested add not_so_awsome on skype.

    also we are all friends from other servers
    One thing to say you're creating an elite alliance, quite another to do it and last long term.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

  4. #4

    Default

    Thats why young and john are running it, it is guaranteed to last. Like px

  5. #5
    Anonymous the third
    Guest

    Default

    PX hasn't lasted through a server yet...

    Personally, I give Falcons more of a chance of making it to the end of uk2 than PX

  6. #6

    Default

    LOL, i do like a good giggle. Last thing i heard of px doing was taking down a couple allies.

  7. #7
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConCadia View Post
    LOL, i do like a good giggle. Last thing i heard of px doing was taking down a couple allies.
    You aren't upto date Cal - we think young is going to put you out of it, we had to kick him for acting like chalky lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous the third View Post
    PX hasn't lasted through a server yet...

    Personally, I give Falcons more of a chance of making it to the end of uk2 than PX
    You would, its full of haters :p Though they probably give us a pretty solid chance of getting to endgame lol
    Last edited by MartinJames; 26 Jan 2013 at 05:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

  8. #8

    Default

    MJ you are such a so and so. He is my brother and i know for a fact him and chalk are completely different. Speak on skype later
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 26 Jan 2013 at 08:21 PM.

  9. #9
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    This could be interesting...
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  10. #10

    Default

    lol, yeh it could be.

  11. #11
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Lol, I like how young is already messaging people blaming me for getting kicked and saying how poor a leader I am, turns out I was the only council member who voted to give him a chance - out of 9. If anything maybe I'm too soft?
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

  12. #12
    Junior Teuton Member angL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Helvete
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    This could be interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous the third View Post
    PX hasn't lasted through a server yet...

    Personally, I give Falcons more of a chance of making it to the end of uk2 than PX
    Are these Jake & sme english/brit girl from s5 Gspot (who was a gaul and had her second villa away from center, best I can remember nowadays despite me being a sitter to her account for her settlers, heh)? If so, this is Nighthavk/Nyphe (don't remember which was I).

    I'm also interested to learn what quad HATE is picking.
    Last edited by angL; 28 Jan 2013 at 03:11 AM.

  13. #13

    Default

    I'd guess SE if the alliance is returning?

  14. #14
    Anonymous the third
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angL View Post
    Are these Jake & sme english/brit girl from s5 Gspot (who was a gaul and had her second villa away from center, best I can remember nowadays despite me being a sitter to her account for her settlers, heh)? If so, this is Nighthavk/Nyphe (don't remember which was I).

    I'm also interested to learn what quad HATE is picking.
    Erm well I am British and female but been a long time since anyone referred to me as a girl. The answer to your question is no, this is Meme, generally known for being one of the leaders of HATE, and HATE aren't playing the next UK7, we are finishing off our run on UK servers on UK3.

  15. #15

    Default

    T wants to take out HATE on his own lol.

  16. #16
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    T's been saying that for a long time, but its hard to take down an alliance when you go hide in the boonies
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •