Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HATE - Calling all the Heroes

Anonymous the third

Default HATE - Calling all the Heroes

HATE will be returning to UK3 for one last bash.

That's right folks, you got one chance and one chance only to prove you can beat the mighty HATE.

We are already gathering in response to the challenges we have been faced with, and UK3 will be the lucky domain to feel the HATE.

So get your heroes, grab your girls, and sign up to the SE if you want to play with the best.
    Last edited by Anonymous the third; 21 Jan 2013 at 07:37 PM.

thats right we will be waiting HATE only settle SE so thats it then challenge accepted dont let the uk domain down all want to see the showdown

why uk3 when uk7 is restarting first?
    UK1 - HeWhoDaresWins
    UK2 - HeWhoDaresWins

More time for other alliances to organise. More competition. More hype. More fun (hopefully)
    I heard Hostile NMS and S&M from uk1 are DEFINITELY joining too. Joke. Would be interesting though...
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDee View Post
    More time for other alliances to organise. More competition. More hype. More fun (hopefully)
    I heard Hostile NMS and S&M from uk1 are DEFINITELY joining too. Joke. Would be interesting though...
    NMS for the win, and hope HATE kick the stuffing out of S&M then
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 22 Jan 2013 at 09:43 PM.
    Herman (dual) uk3

Anonymous the third

just build your effing WW a bit faster this time, OK?

Does anyone know an approximate time of the restart? And what is the word in regards to what alliances are actually joining to fight it out with HATE?
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

Anonymous the third

I am hoping that there will be plenty of opposition; excitement is building here in the HATE camp

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous the third View Post
    I am hoping that there will be plenty of opposition; excitement is building here in the HATE camp
    Judging by the chat, there's gonna be too many monsters in the quad. If Trouble actually grows a pair and brings his lot to SE to fight it out as well, I feel real bad for anybody else signing up there. It's gonna be a wasteland before arte time...

Anonymous the third

Quote Originally Posted by JPP View Post
    Judging by the chat, there's gonna be too many monsters in the quad. If Trouble actually grows a pair and brings his lot to SE to fight it out as well, I feel real bad for anybody else signing up there. It's gonna be a wasteland before arte time...
    Ah no Surely it won't be over before it starts? There must be some with the (dare I say it) "balls" to go against us?

Quote Originally Posted by JackDee View Post
    Does anyone know an approximate time of the restart? And what is the word in regards to what alliances are actually joining to fight it out with HATE?
    S7 restarts on Monday, so s3 is likely another six to ten weeks

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPP View Post
    If Trouble actually grows a pair and brings his lot to SE to fight it out as well.
    Aha! Ahahahaahahahahaha! No really, JPP, you go too far! When has he ever actually done something other than tell everyone else how pants they are? If he ever plays on the last HATE server, he'll skulk about in the NW, as far away as he can get from HATE, and he'll still hide who he is IG, whilst suggesting that we aren't all that. You betcha!
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

cool!!!!
    Duke of Salford UK3

well there's a anti HATE chat room where these so called pro's are gathering and word on the street is they aint going to settle the SE to take us on directly....please say this isent so...

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member boxerboy89's Avatar

NMS for the win, and hope HATE kick the stuffing out of S&M then
    Aaaw Joe Where is the love? lol

I will mention it in our chat when the WW race finishes on UK1. A lot of our players say this is their last server, so we will just see how things pan out. Travian normally pulls people back in anyway
    UK4 - Mr.Joe | UK1 - Stormfront

Quote Originally Posted by boxerboy89 View Post
    Aaaw Joe Where is the love? lol

I will mention it in our chat when the WW race finishes on UK1. A lot of our players say this is their last server, so we will just see how things pan out. Travian normally pulls people back in anyway
    Love aint lost on you mate, certain others in your alliance who shall remain unmentionable
    Herman (dual) uk3

Well, ill be throwing my hat firmly in the HATE camp for the next uk3, should they choose to take a lowly noob such as myself.

Settler hammer for the win!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

[2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

I don't have an alliance but if there is an open invite I'll pop along for the show.

Maybe L will return after a two server absence.
    By Sexy logic the best Travian player in the world .
    Oh no SMASH think I am a Noob.

I miss Magnus.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Ghengis666's Avatar

hmmmm maybe one last killing spree

*Edit* Not on HATE`s side though
    Last edited by Ghengis666; 14 Feb 2013 at 03:40 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast