Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T4- The death of s4

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Yeah, you tell him, they log on at least once a week!
    But it does look like there is only going to be one team going for a WW this server which sucks, unless toxic grab the one there settled next to

So NW are definitely not going for a second WW?

At least I could smile at the irony of raiding your inactive members and pushing the resources to your WW to finish the server faster.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWA View Post
    I think what needs to be done, due to the low number of players at the moment is close some servers down. There is far to many servers restarting and there not a decent number of players joining so its not worth dedicating a year of you life to. Sp what numbers we do have we need to bring together over a couple/few servers
    Agree with that. It would be nice to see more of the good players in one server.

Maybe T4 can be good too, if a few unbalancing features are changed. For example, gold lets anyone repair their losses way too fast. It leaves the attacker with a bad taste in their mouth. If, however, instead of building up immediately, gold lets u build up in half the normal time, both sides will be reasonably happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Askgreat View Post
    Maybe T4 can be good too, if a few unbalancing features are changed. For example, gold lets anyone repair their losses way too fast. It leaves the attacker with a bad taste in their mouth. If, however, instead of building up immediately, gold lets u build up in half the normal time, both sides will be reasonably happy.
    Totally agree with that

I'm glad we're in complete agreement with each-other, YNWA.

We haven't even reached endgame, so you are talking rubbish. You have no clue whether it will be good or not, whether there will be surprises or not, what twists may be in store. You just come across as a player with a chip on their shoulder.
    But it does look like there is only going to be one team going for a WW this server which sucks, unless toxic grab the one there settled next to
    Well, at least two WW's will be taken...

I bet the battle report would have been interesting based on the attack points.

Quote Originally Posted by interestedparty11 View Post
    Well, at least two WW's will be taken...

I bet the battle report would have been interesting based on the attack points.
    Well, let's just say there was little for me to do! ha ha.

Do you like our positioning... surely that makes things a little more interesting!
    I was under the impression Toxic were taking a WW too. I think more than 2 will be taken this server.

Do you like our positioning... surely that makes things a little more interesting!
    I was under the impression Toxic were taking a WW too. I think more than 2 will be taken this server.
    I love the positioning - the Sea/NW must be really disappointed you took their WW.

Maybe there's enough time for them to build a new SH around another WW.....

Quote Originally Posted by interestedparty11 View Post
    I love the positioning - the Sea/NW must be really disappointed you took their WW.

Maybe there's enough time for them to build a new SH around another WW.....
    their own fault , they where warned to get a move on but sure they know it all

[More likely a bigger meta- suggest they change name to BORG and everyone joins]
    Last edited by Mandy; 20 Feb 2013 at 10:03 AM.

I love the position in which you took. Has made things turn out quite interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    their own fault , they where warned to get a move on but sure they know it all

[More likely a bigger meta- suggest they change name to BORG and everyone joins]
    Who was told exactly to get a move on?

Anyone know if smash are going for one?

They are on the same team. I thought everyone knew that CF were part of the SEAS/NW meta. Have been for months. People didn't really believe their denials did they? They will probably still deny it knowing them. They have well and truly suckered the SEAS, NW, etc. Gotta say fair play to that I guess. I don't think those guys will mind tho... they have enjoyed the endless simming in relative peace whilst CF and Toxic have been going hammer and tong at it swapping arties every two minutes and hammer killing all over the place. SEAS and NW and the rest of the... erm, META... well - they will just look forward to the final MMs going around congratulating each other on how 'fantastically well' they have done by 'winning' lol. (Even if there is a good possibility of only one horse being in the race he he). I'm looking forward to seeing those messages myself tbh. 'Tis all quite funny
    I rarely even look at posts from BF but would be interested in what Kopite (yeah, I've learned to love that guy on here this server )may think of this view.
    And before you start accusing me of just trying to wind people up.....
    However, just to stay on topic... yeah, T4 is bonk. lol

Quote Originally Posted by the_knut View Post
    They are on the same team. I thought everyone knew that CF were part of the SEAS/NW meta. Have been for months. People didn't really believe their denials did they?
    Of course I believed.... (angel)

I love the position in which you took. Has made things turn out quite interesting

Who was told exactly to get a move on?

Anyone know if smash are going for one?
    The Sea where told to get a move on and take it but as they are meta'd up with CF it explains the delay

s4 is just one big happy meta family - feel the love

looks like the Stickforce meta is coming together, and of course, CF want the glory of holding the WW. So in fact, looks like its going to be VERY boring!!

T4 is fine, some problems which are self inflicted, oasis update is bull. If someone from NW uses 20 buckets in 1 day, early in the server suiciding their hero, you get 1 exp, which is also so annoying... (yes this did actually happen, our friend Chumper who has deleted, what a rubbish player/leader).

But overall, its the players who make each server. The quality of most is bad right now in general, and most people want to team with everyone on the server. Loads of people are doing this within 2 weeks of the servers starting. C'mon, wtf
    Last edited by the nod; 20 Feb 2013 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the nod View Post
    looks like the Stickforce meta is coming together, and of course, CF want the glory of holding the WW. So in fact, looks like its going to be VERY boring!!

T4 is fine, some problems which are self inflicted, oasis update is bull. If someone from NW uses 20 buckets in 1 day, early in the server suiciding their hero, you get 1 exp, which is also so annoying... (yes this did actually happen, our friend Chumper who has deleted, what a rubbish player/leader).

But overall, its the players who make each server. The quality of most is bad right now in general, and most people want to team with everyone on the server. Loads of people are doing this within 2 weeks of the servers starting. C'mon, wtf
    In relation to The SEA/NW. They have not in any way teamed up with C.F or going to team up with them

HAHAHA, i love how you all still think we are teamed up with them. I doubt that any of you will admit you were wrong even when it finally sinks in that we are not a team. Till then i will listen to all your theories and laugh them off!

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    HAHAHA, i love how you all still think we are teamed up with them. I doubt that any of you will admit you were wrong even when it finally sinks in that we are not a team. Till then i will listen to all your theories and laugh them off!
    I know, we do the most outrageous thing on the server so far, and we are called a meta *rolls eyes*. The death of this server will be that no one enjoys the reality in front of them.

I know, we do the most outrageous thing on the server so far, and we are called a meta *rolls eyes*. The death of this server will be that no one enjoys the reality in front of them.
    Im quite glad to you guys done that. Not only has it ruined plans that The SEA/NW had but also has thrown the CF/SEA/NW meta back into speculation which was never there to begin with anyway

Im quite glad to you guys done that. Not only has it ruined plans that The SEA/NW had but also has thrown the CF/SEA/NW meta back into speculation which was never there to begin with anyway
    it will be a minor setback for them, they are close enough to two others that it wont really make a difference. Although I did speak to their leader this morning. I felt guilt for the first time this server... they didn't see the funny side of it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast