Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Public Apology

Going back to the original post, I cannot ever remember Keiji being a *insert word here*, me on the other hand... yes. Ooooooh yes. I was 15 when I joined Travian UK and 18/19 when I finally left Travian for good in a towering fury which made any of my other disagreements look tame. Heh, it just amuses me now.

That said, I immensely enjoyed the politics of Travian, I still don't think that to this day, there is a games politics I enjoyed more besides the political simulator I've been on for about the same amount of time continuously (I left Travian in '11).

Hmmm, nostalgia =/= sense of stomach sickness when I think of UK1 and UK6r2

Seeing some of the others in this thread brought back memories though... and I've now made two posts tonight. See you again in another year!

I once made a very unflattering comment about Carrothead a few years ago, and I expect it may have been mentioned by mutual friends we had at the time, and I apologise for it. Anger was no excuse to insult someone.
    Last edited by Lord Ravenclaw; 17 Apr 2013 at 12:18 AM.

Knowledge is Power

I never got to know what you said, just that you said something. Ah well, still curious but all is past now, it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    But more to the point, Destine, how do you manage to appear in every old forum member thread?
    Being on the travian forum for a long time is my proudest achievement in life.

Also, I don't think I've ever really left. I've never removed it as a bookmarked site and I tend to visit every few days whenever I notice it again. I drop by for WvV too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ravenclaw View Post
    -snip-
    Just nostalgia'd over your in game RPing.

Quote Originally Posted by Destine View Post
    Just nostalgia'd over your in game RPing.
    Oh I used to enjoy that, I spent two or three servers doing just that. *chuckle* Meh, all in the past now though.

Knowledge is Power

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    IRC seemed lawless and extremely strict at the same time, god knows how. You could get away with a bit more, get banned and be back the next day. AU loved me, Saffy too.

Went back to college after my disaster A Levels, so I'm doing 3 days there and working at Pizza Hut the other 4 days. They love me so much they gave me a gold badge and offered me a full-time job but I don't really want it right now. Finishing college soon and I've applied for a role as a Warfare Officer in the Royal Navy too.

Still teaching?
    I can't remember Saffy's association with AU, he was crew there iirc? You and Matt gave me so much trouble by BOTH being supporters as well lmao

I am still empowering the young people of Luton through education. For example, today I was asked if Margaret Thatcher was killed, if Gordon Brown is still the 'ruler of England' and 'when can I start voting for the EDL in elections?'

And hello to all ex-crew! Crew section of this forum was the best.
    Ex UK Multihunter, Supporter, Mod, Super Mod, Forum Admin and Head Supporter
    Ex US Multihunter and Supporter
    Ex ZA Super Moderator, Supporter and Multihunter
    Ex FAQ Editor

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

oh no - a Lord Aslan AND a Lord Ravenclaw :o Are you popping back for good now?

Ohhh a Spychic, I knew you but I've no idea if you knew me. Did you go to india?

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Just wondering how carrot gets away with that homophobic schtick
    Come on, seriously. He was having a bit of fun. Btw carrothead, if you are reading this, I'm sticking up for you now, so don't slag me off in the Mesut Ozil thread in the sports section

He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spychic View Post
    And hello to all ex-crew! Crew section of this forum was the best.
    That it most certainly was haha

I used to use a lot of smileys..... My bad.

~epitome of grumpiness~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Lucidity's Avatar
    In a sea of melancholy, surrounded by sharks of malcontent.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevieus View Post
    I used to use a lot of smileys..... My bad.
    They've changed the smileys - sad times.
    edited by admin due violation of the rules

Ex Moderator, Multihunter and Whistleblower

Cuttlefish Tamer
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Is now a good time for me to reappear and apologise for being a little turd on here cos the way I used to act as a 12/13/14-year-old on here still plagues me to this day lol

Synyster Gates is my spirit animal tbh

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFyre View Post
    Is now a good time for me to reappear and apologise for being a little turd on here cos the way I used to act as a 12/13/14-year-old on here still plagues me to this day lol
    That depends. Are you still an arse?
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Smexy Ninja Dude Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Apology not accepted.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNinja View Post
    Apology not accepted.
    Butt called and he wants you to give your face back. >:[

... Hey Mikey.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidity View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's how the Holocaust started.....

Cuttlefish Tamer
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    That depends. Are you still an arse?
    I like to think not lol

Synyster Gates is my spirit animal tbh

I may aswell join in with this apology lark, seen as this is the first time i've posted in like a year and a half...

I do remember sending somebody (I think it was Destine) a PM saying that they are wrong to like the the Sam's Town album by The Killers, and that their first album was far superior. Whenever I think about that I shudder, because that is such a bumhole thing to say to someone. I really do apologise for that.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFyre View Post
    If I remember correctly, you were one of the more mature posters on these forums. There were far bigger and smellier turds around. Infact, I wouldn't have regarded you as a turd at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidity View Post
    Sad times indeed .

These days I spend my online time over at Reddit, so things have been going downhill really. In other news, I have just finished my Mechanical Engineering degree. I'm just waiting on results, and then i'll officially be in the 'real world'. It's kind of scary, I don't want to grow up (I'm 23 for christ sakes, how long is it going to take me?).
    Crouching Tiger, ready to pounce...
    Jeremy Clarkson: "If you have all the facts to hand, you will see there are two sides to every argument and that both sides are right. So you can only have an opinion if you do not have all the facts to hand"

Quote Originally Posted by Berethor View Post
    I do remember sending somebody (I think it was Destine) a PM saying that they are wrong to like the the Sam's Town album by The Killers, and that their first album was far superior. Whenever I think about that I shudder, because that is such a bumhole thing to say to someone. I really do apologise for that.
    I don't remember this, but I'm also probably the only person in the world to believe Sam's Town to be superior so it's very possible! Don't worry anyway, I used to do much worse here and I'm sure that would have seemed like perfectly acceptable behaviour to me at the time, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethor View Post
    Infact, I wouldn't have regarded you as a turd at all.
    This is truly the tallest of compliments.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Sup, Mark... and everyone else who's now made their appearance.

Man, a lot of ex-forumers seem to go for an occasional cheeky forum check.
    And a lot of you wanna apologise.
    Eh I wouldn't worry, I was an butthole then and I'm probably still a butthole now. C'est la vie.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    Sup, Mark... and everyone else who's now made their appearance.

Man, a lot of ex-forumers seem to go for an occasional cheeky forum check.
    And a lot of you wanna apologise.
    Eh I wouldn't worry, I was an butthole then and I'm probably still a butthole now. C'est la vie.
    I apologise, I saw this thread and read it, how about creating something more meaningful?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast