Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78

Thread: Exile: best alliance ever?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    Not really, im not the boss of Gus.
    Despite me being the first leader since our founder, we are all still equal (apart from Walls, we just give him the position to make him feel special, but dont tell him)
    Plus he threatened us with his hero.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    He has my permission to post that mods
    Next time could you please send advance notice to a moderator BEFORE posting, thanks.

    H. Transcripts of private communication without permission. This includes, but is not limited to, contents of forum Private Messages (PMs), In-Game Messages (IGMs), or emails, as well as conversations via any instant messaging service such as Skype or MSN. Permission from all parties involved must be sent via PM to the relevant section mod before the material is posted.

  3. #23

    Default

    Yeah sorry zimrich I didn't know he was posting it until after it was, then I figured I'd better let you know. I'll give you warning next time

  4. #24

    Default

    This place is dead... We make an ego trip post and only 1 guy not in the alliance responds...

    Edit: make that 2 the moderator responded...

  5. #25
    Mrs. Fantastic


    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Yeah sorry zimrich I didn't know he was posting it until after it was,
    So in theory, you hadn't given him permission to post it, originally, if you knew nothing about it before hand?

    That's infraction worthy....... Just saying
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

    Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    That's infraction worthy....... Just saying
    Probably. Ah well.

  7. #27

    Default

    Well yet another reason to be scared of Exile. Not only do they have troops and catapults but they also have a righteous cause sanctioned by the Easter Bunny. They care not for personal reputation for they are driven only by a desire to protect the weak from the war mongering Falcons.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ya_dun_goofed View Post
    This place is dead... We make an ego trip post and only 1 guy not in the alliance responds...

    Edit: make that 2 the moderator responded...

    You see its all good, the reason only I responded is coz im the best and thats that

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

    [2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ya_dun_goofed View Post
    This place is dead... We make an ego trip post and only 1 guy not in the alliance responds...

    Edit: make that 2 the moderator responded...
    That's because the only people who're lame enough and have the time to post on here are going to be in exile
    Uk 7 - ?

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot 420 View Post
    That's because the only people who're lame enough and have the time to post on here are going to be in exile

    Eh im not in exile are you? I take it you are not given the tone of your comment, so, all i can really say is well done making yourself look like a numpty.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

    [2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega-Ro View Post
    Eh im not in exile are you? I take it you are not given the tone of your comment, so, all i can really say is well done making yourself look like a numpty.
    Are you on drugs? Srs.jpg

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh View Post
    Are you on drugs? Srs.jpg
    As frequantly as possible................

    As evidenced by the name of the ally I was in last uk5

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

    [2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot 420 View Post
    That's because the only people who're lame enough and have the time to post on here are going to be in exile

    Someone is being a bit bitter.
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher



  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    Someone is being a bit bitter.

    maybe a farm of exiles?

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

    [2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grotho View Post
    Well yet another reason to be scared of Exile. Not only do they have troops and catapults but they also have a righteous cause sanctioned by the Easter Bunny. They care not for personal reputation for they are driven only by a desire to protect the weak from the war mongering Falcons.
    We are also unter the protection of Santa, but don't tell anyone.

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega-Ro View Post
    maybe a farm of exiles?
    We dont have farms, we simply ask for donations in SW.
    A lot of players are very willing!
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher



  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    We dont have farms, we simply ask for donations in SW.
    A lot of players are very willing!
    That raid total is just from oases. Same with the attacks. We're a very kind alliance.

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega-Ro View Post
    Eh im not in exile are you? I take it you are not given the tone of your comment, so, all i can really say is well done making yourself look like a numpty.
    Haha i am in exile
    Uk 7 - ?

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot 420 View Post
    Haha i am in exile

    So you are calling yourself and your own team lame?

    Fair enough.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

    [2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega-Ro View Post
    So you are calling yourself and your own team lame?

    Fair enough.
    No one's denying that, we've come to terms with it
    Uk 7 - ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •