Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exile: best alliance ever?

Default Exile: Punishers of Evil

Exile: Punishers of Evil is what they shall go down in history as. This alliance is just incredible. Exile is a peace keeping force, fighting the evil alliances such as Failcons and others, whom they are surrounded by. Despite being enclosed by a ring of noobishness and wickedness, Exile has emerged as the predominant alliance. Possibly selected by God, maybe even by the Easter bunny. Nobody really knows. All anyone knows is that when overshadowed by the greatness of Exile, all sun is stolen from them and their crop fields die. They will come for you. They will kill your troops. They will empty your crannies. They will cata your buildings. They will steal your women.

Die, evil alliances of s7.
    Last edited by Gus; 27 Feb 2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: make it awesomer

Well... that escalated quickly.
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Exile: Punishers of Evil is what they shall go down in history as. This alliance is just incredible. Exile is a peace keeping force, fighting the evil alliances such as Failcons and others, whom they are surrounded by. Despite being enclosed by a ring of noobishness and wickedness, Exile has emerged as the predominant alliance. Possibly selected by God, maybe even by the Easter bunny. Nobody really knows. All anyone knows is that when overshadowed by the greatness of Exile, all sun is stolen from them and their crop fields die. They will come for you. They will kill your troops. They will empty your crannies. They will cata your buildings. They will steal your women.

Die, evil alliances of s7.

I was trying to think of a witty response to this drivel, but instead decided to say, GET A GRIP.

1. I really hope you are being sarcastic, but I suspect you are not (been wrong before)
    2. Far too early to start pronouncing awesomeness
    3. I have seen far more impressive alliances at this stage.

Im not saying exile dont have a lot of talent, hey defo seem to have talent, BUT it really is far too early to be making thoseclaims, we have all seen well run top attacking allies fall apart from infighting. Also, one of the biggest problems with so called elite alliances is managing all those big egos.

Overall, I personally think exile will do very well, but just cause you posted that I kinda hope someone comes along and spanks you!

8)8)

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

[2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-Ro View Post
    I was trying to think of a witty response to this drivel, but instead decided to say, GET A GRIP.

1. I really hope you are being sarcastic, but I suspect you are not (been wrong before)
    How could you not think this was sarcastic..? I suggested we were chosen by the Easter bunny...

How could you not think this was sarcastic..? I suggested we were chosen by the Easter bunny...
    Very easily, this game harbours some huge ego's, would not be the first time something like this was said.

But my point stands, you guys are good, but there has been far better, so in answer to your thread topic, no, far from the best ally ever.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

Very easily, this game harbours some huge ego's, would not be the first time something like this was said.
    Oh, I didn't realise someone would ever post this kind of this from a serious perspective

I think he was just trying to liven the forum..

[15:47:30] Angus Taylor (Gus): love me some propaganda
    [15:47:55] Keiron (Lady Killer): why bring attention to us
    [15:48:04] Angus Taylor (Gus): that is true
    [15:48:12] Keiron (Lady Killer): that post does nothing good for us
    [15:48:13] Angus Taylor (Gus): nobody had noticed us before
    [15:48:28] Angus Taylor (Gus): the forum is dead and i wanted to liven it up
    [15:48:34] Keiron (Lady Killer): meh
    [15:48:35] Angus Taylor (Gus): i'll delete it if you want
    [15:48:39] Keiron (Lady Killer): it only brings bad light to us
    [15:48:43] Angus Taylor (Gus): fiiiiine
    [15:48:45] Keiron (Lady Killer): making us seem egotisitical
    [15:48:46] Keiron (Lady Killer): D:

Oh, I didn't realise someone would ever post this kind of this from a serious perspective

Many, many times, people do take it too seriousley, and to be fair, I just like picking fights, have to do it on here as I have not yet figured out how to get my settlers to attack other peoples villages, I send them out to attack and they just go down the market and use my gold to buy cheese.

He has my permission to post that mods

Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    I think he was just trying to liven the forum..

[15:47:30] Angus Taylor (Gus): love me some propaganda
    [15:47:55] Keiron (Lady Killer): why bring attention to us
    [15:48:04] Angus Taylor (Gus): that is true
    [15:48:12] Keiron (Lady Killer): that post does nothing good for us
    [15:48:13] Angus Taylor (Gus): nobody had noticed us before
    [15:48:28] Angus Taylor (Gus): the forum is dead and i wanted to liven it up
    [15:48:34] Keiron (Lady Killer): meh
    [15:48:35] Angus Taylor (Gus): i'll delete it if you want
    [15:48:39] Keiron (Lady Killer): it only brings bad light to us
    [15:48:43] Angus Taylor (Gus): fiiiiine
    [15:48:45] Keiron (Lady Killer): making us seem egotisitical
    [15:48:46] Keiron (Lady Killer): D:

Actually Mr ladykiller, I have to yet again disagree, I think gus was right to do it.

1. It does liven things up.
    2. You guys had been well noted by the serious players well before gus said anything.
    3. Propaganda is awesome.
    4. Propaganda is fun

Oh, and I like cheese so that settles it.

And yet you took this post as exactly what I said, an ego trip, rather than a playful post.

Oh, and I like cheese so that settles it.
    Cheese always settles it.

And yet you took this post as exactly what I said, an ego trip, rather than a playful post.

Actually no, I didnt take it anyway at all, I just like the debate/argument that comes from it.

I will find a way to disagree with most anything if it gives me some jollies.

I can see your point as leader, you may want things kept quiet etc, try to keep your head down, but that cant happen when your ally is in the top ten, personally as a former leader I used to love coming on here and bigging the ally up and causing a forum debate, I would then mm out that our team was the hot topic on the forums etc, it got our team more interested and helped longevity & loyallty imo

But to each their own

but that cant happen when your ally is in the top ten
    Top 1! (not simming though )

Top 1! (not simming though )

Ok Mr Ego, sit down if you need that thing massaged, I know you guys are top 1, I simply meant any ally that regularly features in top ten will be noticed.

lol

Actually no, I didnt take it anyway at all, I just like the debate/argument that comes from it.

I will find a way to disagree with most anything if it gives me some jollies.

I can see your point as leader, you may want things kept quiet etc, try to keep your head down, but that cant happen when your ally is in the top ten, personally as a former leader I used to love coming on here and bigging the ally up and causing a forum debate, I would then mm out that our team was the hot topic on the forums etc, it got our team more interested and helped longevity & loyallty imo

But to each their own

I prefer they keep raiding and attacking.
    Each to their own.

I prefer they keep raiding and attacking.
    Each to their own.
    Has gus had his mouth gaffa taped and been shut in a cupboard as a punishment? he went all quiet all of a sudden.............

It's a mystery..........................

He better not steal muy cheese.

Has gus had his mouth gaffa taped and been shut in a cupboard as a punishment? he went all quiet all of a sudden.............
    Yeah Lady Killer's into bondage.

Not really, im not the boss of Gus.
    Despite me being the first leader since our founder, we are all still equal (apart from Walls, we just give him the position to make him feel special, but dont tell him)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast