Thread: WW Plans def numbers

Default WW Plans' Def Numbers

I searched for WW plan numbers, and it took ages before I found something that was a load of nonsense. A friend came to my rescue by plucking a report from another server. I thought I would post this for other alliances, so they don't have to waste their time

There are 13 WW plan villages. Their introduction is announced by Travian within your server, but you can keep an eye on the date here. WW plans always have the same def in them, this is 84K, as seen below. You can simulate an attack against the plan village here.

WW Plans act like small artefacts, to take one...

1. You need a free level 10 treasure chamber (eg, it doesn't have a artefact in it and you dont have three artefacts already).
    2. You need to send your troops as an attack (not a raid).
    3. You need to catapult the natar treasure chamber (you dont need rams).
    4. You need to send a hero from a village with the free level 10 treasure chamber (you can do this from a different village to the attack, but it isn't wise, as you benefit from equipping natar horns in the attack)

You can keep track of WW plans in the "small artefacts" part of the Treasure Chamber. They appear at the top, here is an example from Server 4.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 09 Aug 2014 at 09:00 AM.

It's included in this stick'd guide too (albeit in a circular way) http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...Endgame-(T3-0) I've even tried blackmail, and no one has come up with a T4 end game guide

Angelic

I thought Amalgon had been writing one?

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Can you capture, but not activate, a WW plan if you have 2 small artefacts already?

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    Can you capture, but not activate, a WW plan if you have 2 small artefacts already?
    If you already have 2 small artefacts, this doesn't have any effect on your WW plan becoming active.

I think BF's guide should probably say 3 not 2... for 4th, 5th, etc. artefacts you have to chief rather than capture.

http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/inde...d=73#go2answer is the official guide page around WW and plans.
    Last edited by Samantha78; 17 Mar 2013 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    If you already have 2 small artefacts, this doesn't have any effect on your WW plan becoming active.

I think BF's guide should probably say 3 not 2... for 4th, 5th, etc. artefacts you have to chief rather than capture.

http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/inde...d=73#go2answer is the official guide page around WW and plans.
    Yes, my mistake, i was talking as if everyone has a large arte too. I've edited it now

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Updated plans numbers - Travian T4.4 1x speed.

Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger